Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->

Achievement unlocked! Net worth over $100,000!! Fuck yea!!

6 replies [Last post]
Mr_Victory's picture

So I have finally achieved my goal of acquiring a $100,000 Net worth. I have been working my ass off for over a decade trying to get back on my feet and stacking up the cash. Even putting women on the back burner for years at a time while I focused on my finances. So I was able to keep my house, buy a car that works and looks cool, and start my own pedal cab company. Being stuck in Denver this whole time and not traveling anywhere. The average person probably thinks I don't make very good money and they're not supposed to how well I do, but the truth is that I fucking DOMINATE out there. Turning the city into my bitch. Smiling and dialing 24/7. My smile is probably worth a million bucks! Having TOO much fun riding my bike and listening to music.

But often times I wonder what else should I do with my money besides save it. Should I now focus on paying my house off? Learn Spanish and take a vacation in Mexico or Colombia? I really have no idea where to go from here.

But right now since I am now starting to receive much more attention from women, I am ready to get this part of my life handled for good. I love my job and I think it allows me to finally get this figured out since I am able to meet new women who are interested on a regular basis. I have NEVER been able to meet as much women as I do until just recently when I dropped $3,500 on this new cab. Bitches just LOVE the stereo system. The previous owner was a fat asshole with 5 kids all with different women and I am so happy to have knocked his ass out of the game. Now I've only been doing this for 3 years and I can probably go another 10 as plenty of others have already done. The difference is that I am actually successful and am able to save money. To a point where free rides don't mean shit.

I have been taking Manwhore's Skype coaching and he's helping me out pretty good despite my fuck ups at first when I couldn't get my shit to work properly. He says these girls are pretty much throwing themselves at me, but then I come across as an inexperienced youngster which I guess I can say has been an ongoing problem with me since high school. Like this one cute girl called me, "LOVER!!" And I totally blew her off. Like I was too focused on my shitty situation living with my mother who pretty much hated my ass to even grasp the idea that a girl or woman would LOVE me.

So let me ask, what would you guys do if you were in my situation?

Buddhagames's picture
Didn't read the full post but

Didn't read the full post but amazing accomplishment. 

Congrats!

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

bonobo's picture
I would stuff that cab with

I would stuff that cab with condoms and toys. Congrats! 

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great (MW)
I don’t care if she thinks we’re meeting up for a tea party, we’z gonna bang. (MW)
Pick Your Own Damn Sacrifice (Jordan Peterson)

Woohoo bro!! Congratz!! 

Woohoo bro!! Congratz!! 

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Slick88's picture
 Congrats bro. Figuring out

Congrats bro. Figuring out what to do with cash is one of those nice problems to have. Enjoy it, but if you are able to, definitely try and take advantage of the economy kicking ass right now. Stack that shit up!

Naw stay as is for now,

Naw stay as is for now, Gomer. Everything's good focus on this for a few months then see what you want to do. 

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Mr_Victory's picture
Dude, like I was saying in an

Dude, like I was saying in an email, I was expecting to focus on women for a couple years! It just drives me nuts being stuck in Denver sometimes.