Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
3 replies [Last post]

Is an amazing movie orchestrated by Glenn Close and Malkovich. Malkovich is such a masculine presence it's refreshing to see this type of person in the carnaval of actors we see today.

This guy of course got a immense emotional intelligence and make the movie a must watch for anyone wanting to observe the dynamics of relationship.

A thread on the forum just pop up recently taking about subtleties (http://manwhore.org/forum/content/what-do-you-text-girl-day-youre-meeting) with this movie you are going to get serve.

It also touch on one "sticking point" that is not discuss a lot since very few guy reach that level and that is being a moraless, sneaky son of bitch using you're competence and lack of inhibition to manipulate people and where it ultimately lead you, the "only one frame win" that you talk about MW.

The movie treat also text game. Letter game that is. HAha ;)

awesome movie indeed. One of

awesome movie indeed. One of my alltime favorites actually and the acting of the whole cast is superbe. Definetely a must-watch for anyone who didn#t see it yet. I found it so much better than 'Cruel Intentions'

I remember the first time watching it, thinking every ten minutes or so: 'damn they couldn't possibly get any crueller than this' until they just do something worse lol 

The constantly leering Malkovich.. sheer brilliance. 

I'm not exactly clear what you mean by this however:

"It also touch on one "sticking point" that is not discuss a lot since very few guy reach that level and that is being a moraless, sneaky son of bitch using you're competence and lack of inhibition to manipulate people and where it ultimately lead you, the "only one frame win" that you talk about MW."

you are trying to say that by consequently following through with the 'only one frame to win' one will end up like Valmont and de Merteuil? 

I mean that some ELITE guy

I mean that some ELITE guy end up being sociopath/maniac/depressive dude. I might spit name but I prefer to leave this forum live & fresh. This is not puahate.com.

Much like Valmont the game end up being a mean to an end & enjoying the moment and vibing become secondary where it should be the MAIN goal. That's why some of TOP guy cannot keep a girlfriend, this is confirm by friends of mine who were assistant with this guys.

This "ADVANCED level" is not what they make it to be. At all.

And yes for the movie it's one of my favorite ever, malkovich is really a badass from Valmont to Cirus the Virus.

up

Up.Great Movie