Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->

OKC msgs: Girl gives number but says something weird about her, should I discard her?

6 replies [Last post]
Me: cool hair, is it an aplique?(Name of a technique to artificially increase the length of your hair, I don't know the translation)
Her: no :)

Me: awesome. how was our easter?I bunnied(in portuguese this could be interpreted as fucked a lot or eat a lot of chocolate, I sorta invented the word) at the beach. St sebastian(city) will never be the same

Her: AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA, bunnied?What the hell is that? Forget it, I'm even afraid of finding out.
My easter was good, I stay in the house with the family like always, I ate a lot :)

Me: chocoholic bunny! don't attack my eggs, I'm very protective of them
Her: HAHAHAHGHA, share a little, selfish :(

Me: ok but only 1. I'm not big on online messaging, my cell is X, shoot me a txt or pass me yours
Her: AHAHAH, I'm poor, no credits, XXXXXX, but don't call me because I'm shy, only txts ok
Also what is your name?

------------

This shy part is what made my red flags go up, I figure it will be hard to get her out if she is nervous of even being on the phone
I'd appreciate feedback on my msgs and whether should I pursue her or move on
She could have a penis. Also
She could have a penis.

Also a lot of trannies are hesitant to get on the phone because their voices stick out

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Sick-Cunt's picture
If its not the above she may
If its not the above she may be actually shy. Highschool girls never call/take calls

"These girls aren't going to harass themselves" - Some Cunt

Buddhagames's picture
^^ Another reason to RUN...
^^ Another reason to RUN... FAR FAR AWAY.

No offense Sicknut.

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Well proceed as usual, not
Well proceed as usual, not like its any skin off your back youre just doing your regular game with a new number. And if its dick tastes like shit, then you know its gay

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

Testing...
Testing...

having problems replying to
having problems replying to this thread. maybe my message is too long?