Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
2 replies [Last post]
I met this girl on the street. She was with her friend, game her, got her number.

Me: Hey its hkmt's number. Save it he might change your life.

2 days after;

Me: Yaksimas senorita (means how are you in her language) How is your day being. Just saw a news about an arrested polish girl because of her extremely sexy high heels. Is that you by any chance?

On the day I saw her she had super high heels so I wanted to text smoothing like that. No response yet. Im getting petrified when I send 2-3 texts without any response, don't know what to do afterwards...
Buddhagames's picture
"How is your day being"
"How is your day being" should be, "How's your day goin"

In more casual conversation we tend to use the contraction "'s" - it's just a little less formal than writing out, "Averb + is"

And yeah, we're weird as shit and it makes no sense that we would say, "going" instead of "Being" (leave off the g for casual text convo, although this is purely stylistic)

Bleh, this may be pointless and stupid. I don't know. But maybe it makes sense. If not, don't worry about it.

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

You're asking too many
You're asking too many questions in your texting it's sending a loud and clear needy signal.

Instead of the "is that you by any chance?" say "Don't worry pumpkin I'll bring you a care package in jail. Skittles or M M's"

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information