Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
4 replies [Last post]
Hey guys new to the forum! I normally stick to day game but given all the success other people are having with pof and okc, I decided to give it a shot with buddha's help ofcourse. That said, here's a sample convo, don't know where to proceed. I guess at this point I should just go for the number?

Me: Dear madamoiselle shallow,

I happened to be perusing cyberspace and miraculously fell upon your profile. As I was reading, I noticed you like glow in the dark. This
feature means you are the millionth person to do so and therefore are the winner of the glow in the dark lottery. I simply need your social
insurance number, bank account information and a blank check for you to redeem your reward.

Sincerely,
Thatcreepyidentitytheftguy

Her: ahha good one

Me:Aww sh*t, I tried my best to mimic the Nigerians but they're better than me at this! Maybe I need to apply for an
internship...

Haha, Jokes aside, when you're not hunting for dead animals to wear, what is the most fun thing you are doing
madamoiselle?

Her: looking at myself in the mirror!
haha no i dont know that's a really hard question
everything i do is fun
i especially like travelling i guess. and eating.
you?

Me:I for one like to spend my evening in my robe and slippers reading Hemingway by the fireplace with a glass of
delectable wine and my handy pipe haha!

Finally a girl who knows the joy of food! All the girls I know are salad divas. Are you a suitable partner in crime
for exploring the culinary delights Montreal has to offer?

Her: haha maybe
Buddhagames's picture
Yo man- post a link to your
Yo man- post a link to your profile so that manwhore give you help.

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Will do
Here's the profile:
http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=39017226

Still more of a fan of day game but this is frickin fun. I should be studying for finals but it's so addictive. PS thanks for all of the help buddha!!
HAHAHA "I for one like to
HAHAHA "I for one like to spend my evening in my robe and slippers reading Hemingway by the fireplace with a glass of
delectable wine and my handy pipe haha!"

Stolen!
Let me know if it works for
Let me know if it works for you.

Ps remember to write courtesy of kam_90 so if you f up, I can sweep in lol!