Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
6 replies [Last post]
The usual community dogma is that you shouldn't you do this and use some personality thing. What are peoples thoughts on this?

Personally i love the whole frame of the girl being incredibly hot and sexy and thats why i can't resist her etc. Like I'm pretty into big boobs and girls i would hang with i would always play on that and thus the large breasted ladies would feel qualified and be into it. Made em feel sexy.

Thoughts?
Sick-Cunt's picture
I dont think it matters
I dont think it matters

"These girls aren't going to harass themselves" - Some Cunt

krispy's picture
it's whatever your
it's whatever your comfortable with tbh man. before i got into game i used to do this all the time with girls. say that they were beautiful and how they were turning me on etc. didnt have any issues with it and they liked it for the most part. did have some girls say "derp you just want me for sex" i said if they thought that they should leave right now and that the fact they thought that offended me. lmao blasting through shit tests before i knew what a shit test was ;)
kris wrote:it's whatever your
kris wrote:
it's whatever your comfortable with tbh man. before i got into game i used to do this all the time with girls. say that they were beautiful and how they were turning me on etc. didnt have any issues with it and they liked it for the most part. did have some girls say "derp you just want me for sex" i said if they thought that they should leave right now and that the fact they thought that offended me. lmao blasting through shit tests before i knew what a shit test was ;)

Haha nice man, you're thread about the hot bum girl inspired this thead.

Yeah I figured that may be the most possibly barrier and I think i'll incorporate the 'incredibly offended' thing if they do.
krispy's picture
yeah like i didnt say it
yeah like i didnt say it exactly like that. it was more like. "WHAT?! you really think that? maybe you should just leave then. I dont think i wanna be with someone that thinks that about me." and obviously you have to be congruent with it all.

It is a major diss on your time and energy you put into a girl if they turn around and say that i feel.

Thats pretty funny that i inspired you, and you gave me help on that. And now here i am. lmao
Lol, aww!! It's a forum for
Lol, aww!!

It's a forum for BROS!

Ya I handle that whole thing in so many ways. I had one girl tell me "Guys just like me because I'm small and they can bounce me up and down on their dick." *butthurt look on her face* I'm like, Well actually.. that does sound pretty good. She giggles and is turned on even more.

I've had girls tell me I only want to sleep with them or use them for sex and I look at them, say "Well I mean..", turn away, then turn back "that's not the ONLY reason!" They laugh and it's back on

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

You can qualify a girl based
You can qualify a girl based on anything. For quick pulls you definitely want to talk about how hot her body is for sure. Be like "Damn girl your boobs are so luscious. I need to motorboat you RIGHT NOW." I've gotten a bathroom pull off that very line. This is right in the middle of Julien trying to steal her from me. She gets super turned on and drags me off, I'm giving Julien the bird over my shoulder

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information