Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
1 reply [Last post]
Alex123's picture
Backstory on this is I went into tan a few months ago and this girl working there was smokin. We had intense eye contact from the beginning and i sparked convo. She ended up getting my # from the database and texting me.

I text her every now n then but she keeps pushin off the meetup so obviously my textgame hasnt been on point cuz theres def. attraction.

Saw her at the bar one weekend we were dancing etc. i think I wrote about it in my last post.

anyway ill just start from-

may 9th

me: Man its been nice out
me: You might even be able to get a tan in this weather ;p
her: I had a dream about you last night haha
me: Lol what happened in it
her: You murdered someone. And asked me to keep it a secret. Obviously it was much more detailed in the dream
me: Yeah obviously it was to protect you from the villain. Otherwise I would never kil someone
me: And of course u better keep it a secret I just saved your life
her: Ha good to know
her: Or what....?
me: Well, theres lots of cheetahs and bears out this time of year. See if im there for you next time ur confronted by a gang of killer pandas if you tell.
her: My statement remains.. You are outrageous

May 17th

me: What
Up
Fag
her: Who is this new phone
me: Mr. Outrageous whets up
her: Not too much just got to work in __town

(she babysits)

me: Tell the kids to play nice while I'm gone. And make sure dinners on the table by 7.
her: You got it toots
me: Toots? hardly the name of a killer
her: Haha i call everyone toots
her: Come tan
me: I would but I cant right now. Lets get a drink or a smoke sesh later
her: Gona have to be nexy
her: Next week. Ill pretty much be in town all week

May 22

her: Where you? Come t dk

*i was sleep by the time she texted

May 24

me: I miss you babe. Tried visiting you, but the guards at the zoo won't let me. Can you break out?
her: What are tryna say?
her: And i dont care if you miss me. I hollerd at you last thursday and you never responded
me: Rarrr gettin a lil Fiesty r we;) Lol I was sleeping my bad. What's up today
her: Lame. I'm leaving _town today
me: Damn for good? But im gona miss ur spunky butt..
me: What u doing right now
her: Ill be back next week
me: :( I'll be gone. Unless u can hang Monday. Damn this relationship needs more makin out n less texting.
her: In your dreams toots
her: But Monday works. We can blaze

*2 hrs later

me: "Whether u think u can, or think u cant, youre right"- Henry Ford
her: Nice
me: What time Monday
*2 hrs later
her: I dunno sometime in the evening
me: Lets do 6. Gota wakeup super early
her: 7?
me: Yaaa

I think it's pretty clear that I just need to put more effort into this. The wait from 9th-17th for instance is all opportunity I couldve seeded a meetup. Sometimes my mind just goes blank tho an I'll write out a text but then not send it thinking it was lame and im proly better off not sending anything.

feel free to criticize/comment i dont have very much pride attached to my textingskills

any ideas on what to say when a girl calls u outrageous? thats like the 3rd time shes said that
Well she said in your dreams
Well she said in your dreams to making out but she'll smoke your weed.

So in other words fuck this bitch.

Really what's going on is your fuckworthy game is lacking so natural attraction girls feel for you turns into attraction for your weed and music resources lol. She went from having a dream you were a killer (which is a HIGHLY sexualized James Bond type dream) to calling you toots. That's a couple steps down for sure

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information