Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->

Text Game: Tigress from cali that i had a 3 minute interaction with at the bar

4 replies [Last post]
Lumpy's picture
It was a quick interaction, but she really liked how I introduced myself. And readily gave me her number. This is back like May 11. I found out that she's from Cali and works for a semi-rival computer company.

Me: Hey xxx, I'm that cute dude from red door. Cya soon!-andy
Me - 15 hrs 46 mins later: What a gorgeous day, miss emily! I went for a walk along lake union and a girl was walking her cat on a leash... weird.
Tigress - 14 mins later: Isn't is gorgeous?! I love Seattle in the spring and summer.
Tigress : Walking her cat on a leash? Yeah, that's really strange.
Me - 1 hr 23 mins later: My hands are all jacked up. If you know how to give a hand massage I'll give you a million dollars or a poodle or something :)
Tigress - 58 mins later: I sure do :) I'll take the million dollars and not the poodle
Me - 3 hrs 2 mins later: Good with your hands? ;) Well fuck, I just gave a homeless guy the million. Poodle it is.
Me - 4 days 13 hrs later: Compromise, I got you a tiger cub. Fits your tigress personality. I'm more afraid you'll eat me than the cub, though.
Tigress - 10 hrs 21 mins later: Fine, ill take the settlement, only if the result is a white tiger cub. None of that orange stuff. And I beg to differ, I'm teetering on the edge of vege
Tigress : tarianism. So - your safe, no sweat.
Tigress - 6 mins later: Btw- Google is a no fly zone on the Amazon campus. It's blocked to all Amazonians. Just a point to ponder
Me - 18 hrs 22 mins later: Pondered. You'll get an orange goddamn cub because white tigers are retarded and inbred. ;) We'll do this deal on Sun at 7 in fremont
Tigress - 4 hrs 58 mins later: Done and done, it's on. And inbred are they? New news to meee. Last I checked they trump the orange ones tenfold.
Tigress - 27 mins later: And you forgot to tell me your name - minor detail, I know. But it would help w your placement in my list o contacts :)
Me - 19 mins later: I'm the awesome Andy xxx, miss xxx!
Tigress - 34 mins later: Riiiiight.. I know, I remember what ya look like and how you came over and introduced yourself. Buttt not your name. My apologies mr Andy :)
Tigress - 1 hr 22 mins later: Are you out and about tonight?
Me - 13 hrs 9 mins later: I'm always out and about. ;) Tigress, you know where I can get good towels? I want fluffy and awesome. Cheap ones aren't doin it for me.
Me: Don't say amazon. :P
Tigress - 2 hrs 40 mins later: Hah you caught me :) I was going to say it. Let's see.. Hm, one of my favorites is Restoration Hardware in the U Villiage. Or theres a good place called
Tigress : Yves Delorme that is in U Vill & downtown.
Tigress - 1 min later: You will certainly find fluffy & awesome at either of these two places :)
Me - 22 hrs 33 mins later: Miss Emily, let's meet at xxx at 7:30. Again, my name's Andy ;) bring some quarters
Tigress - 5 hrs 10 mins later: Andy!! I'm so sorry, I've been helping my friend move all day and didn't get to my phone till now. Can we raincheck for this week sometime?
Me - 11 mins later: No prob. P.s. your tiger cub just ate my neighbor's rabbit...
Tigress - 2 mins later: Okay Cool. :) It did? Well, give it a stuffed animal of sorts to tie it over..
Me - 16 mins later: I named him Fred. Fred likes me but I'm worried about giving him to you. I think he might eat your cute lil butt :/
Tigress - 1 hr 6 mins later: Freds a good name for him. And thanks for looking out :) yeah, we might need to create a different exchange if that may be the case
Tigress - 16 hrs 3 mins later: Your job is to deter the rain from entering Seattle. Fyi
Me - 1 day later: I thought Amazon provided raincoats... aka garbage bags. ;) I'm busy then out of town until next week, Tigress. We'll figure it out when I get back
Tigress - 1 hr 16 mins later: Hah I choose to not partake in their rainwear amenities, fluorescent orange isn't my color.
Tigress - 1 min later: Yeah, I'm not too worried about it whenever we are both free. In the meantime ill be saving my quarters :)

I thought I did a good job handling stuff up to here. Then when I was at a music festival I went for a date and things went off the rails.

Me: 4 days 5 hrs later: I'm at a music festival. Emily, it's awesome, but my shoulders and back are killing me! Let's meet up wed eve at 7 for low-key adventure. In return for a more substantial massage I'll give you something more, um, substantial.
Tigress - 1 hr 8 mins later: Que? [ed: no idea how to answer this. I don't want to be a pussy, but I don't have a good calibration for sexuality over text.]
Me - I took fred for a walk on the Burke gilman and got this. :\ The sun doesn't like me [ed: waited a day and sent her a pic of my sexy back, super sunburned]
Tigress - 3 days 13 hrs later: Awwww no good, but at least you got a good dose of vitamin D. :) [ed: this is the next day after my text, she takes a while to respond]
Me - 3 hrs 13 mins later: I like your optimism. :) I'll see you at 7:42 at xxx. Bring your quarters, miss xxx! [ed: same day as date at 1:30pm]
Me - 6 hrs 4 mins later: I made other plans. I'll make it up to ya, xo [ed: I only walked two blocks to the meeting spot so it was no biggie, but I sent this about 15 minutes after I told her to be there. She never confirmed so I should have known that.]

I think one area where I'm not helping the day2 is that I'm responding slowly to her, so I don't get her actually emotionally invested through some back and forth text and then set up the meet. I just threw the meetup out there and didn't respond to her "Que?"... ignoring it actually did work to reengage, but I couldn't assume the meetup was on. Meh.
SituAsian's picture
"cute dude"? Seriously?
"cute dude"? Seriously? Lol

Interested in ur opener that got her panties all soaking wet
I think youre fine. Shes def
I think youre fine. Shes def keen. Just dont assume shes downzo w/o a confirmation. Sometimes shit really comes up versus her not being down.
Aequitas wrote: I think youre
Aequitas wrote:
I think youre fine. Shes def keen. Just dont assume shes downzo w/o a confirmation. Sometimes shit really comes up versus her not being down.

Right. That's why most of the time it's a good idea to figure out her logistics first THEN ask her out. Doesn't always have to be played that way but it can help

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Lumpy's picture
My panty soaking opener was:
My panty soaking opener was: "Hi, I'm Andy" *good eye contact and presence in the moment*!