Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->

Making statements instead of questions - where did i go wrong??

7 replies [Last post]
I am going to point out fron the get go that this is a JOKE thread. Far too often some guy has posted three paragraphs worth of response to a thread when its clearly obvious it was a joke. Although i know what to do know when a girl is masturbating on my couch for sure.

So i think the 'high value' mindset or rather peoples attempts and scientifically side stepping into it are sometimes off the mark. A solid example would be the making statements thing. I think it makes sense if you're already attractive but actually making statements all over the place is absurd.

I, a warrior and adventurer into the truth, decided to test this.

I segue way into it normally. Thought i would ask the girl to rob a bank then make a really weird comment about her wearing a catsuit. For some reason this doesn't normally get a response though. Ideas guys???????????
Anyway here are:

me: Damn. Its good enough though i suppose. Stupid males.
her: I know, they suck.
me: Probably not the best choice of words :p
Her: Haha, probably not, no :p
me: You doin?

Hey guys wasn't sure about this because in order to get a chick to respond you've gotta send absurd statements about what you're doing. Sadly i had only knocked out this HUGE shit (late night order from dominos- NICE) and i didn't want to create an underlying meta NLP frame about shit.

So i had to ask that basic question. Luckily i make statements after 'coz it shows i have high value. Sometimes i take 45 seconds to respond instead of 30. This builds tension. Im probably texting other girls or thinking about where to go after i've busted out a standard Ruy Lopez.

her: Staring into space trying to think of what i want to do. My apathy is ridiculous. How about you?
me: Taking various pictures of the library and of near by trees.
her: Sounds fun..ish
me: I saw some books i didn't pick them up
me: There was a mirror in the elevator
her: I don't like casual mirrors strewn about. I like to be forewarned if i have to look in one. Why did the mirror strike your fancy?
me: It was raining outside
me: There weren't any horses
me: I was not wearing a suit
her: I'm not sure how those things are linked but I'm going with it. I like rain. I like horses. Why would you be wearing a suit?
me: My right trainer had a hole in it
me: Water went in
me: Foot wet, happiness not achieved
her: Having soggy feet is not pleasant. The night is young, happiness could just be around the cornerm despite the wet foot. Or it could not. It depends which way you want to look at it.
me: Shoe removed
me: Sock gone
me: Took Shit in corridor
me: Prostate
her: Good. That takes care of that then. I suggest you clean that up. Whoever comes by after won't be pleased if you don't. It would be hilarious, but wrong.
me: kk

No response now? Could you guys analyze this? Was my last text not value giving enough? Should i have enacted a roleplay involving stealing a large sum of money??? Give me ideas guys i read an article on rsd that said to make statements. help???

Pepsi

BTW: The text convo itself is 100% legit.
Buddhagames's picture
I don't get the thing about
I don't get the thing about making statements instead of questions.

You can def. ask questions, as long as it's high value...

You can say anything, so long as it's a solid text.

lol, I mean it's kinda weird to never ask any questions... right?

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Buddhagames's picture
I don't get the thing about
I don't get the thing about making statements instead of questions.

You can def. ask questions, as long as it's high value...

You can say anything, so long as it's a solid text.

lol, I mean it's kinda weird to never ask any questions... right?

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Well.. the whole thing is
Well.. the whole thing is lacking intent, e.g. a PURPOSE.

So just making inane statements is like taking wild shots in the dark at.. whatever it is you happen to hit. There's no direction.

If you were to say.. decide you wanted to MEET UP WITH HER.. which should be your purpose here, duh.. then your statements would follow that line of thinking. Then you could actually construct something out of your conversation.. rather than just making dahmer type conversation with a woman you are trying to lure into your fridge.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

SituAsian's picture
I think blokes just take
I think blokes just take these "rules" and blow them out of proportion without any kind of social calibration WHATsoever... Like yeah a statement is generally more authoritative and commanding than a question but that does not mean you are NEVER allowed to ask a question!!! Wtf that's just retarded. It's simply a tool, use it sparingly and in the right context eg I think a statement is significantly more potent than a question when number close or setting up date 2
kool guyz maybe now il get a
kool guyz maybe now il get a day2
Sick-Cunt's picture
Lolololol strong troll
Lolololol strong troll

"These girls aren't going to harass themselves" - Some Cunt

Naw Pepsi is a REAL BOY!
Naw Pepsi is a REAL BOY!

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information