Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
3 replies [Last post]
Funny story happening RIGHT NOW.

Girl's birthday. I call her and say Happy Birthday. She comes over. Wants me to take her partying to all these clubs. She doesn't have money. Hustling this guy for $150 thats in her friendzone as I type this. Shes coming back and we're gonna go party and club. She go-go dances, said she'll get guys to pay for all our drinks and club fees.

Lmfao. Its so funny when shes asking me to text this guy for her, off her phone, and hustle him for money. And shes reading me all the texts and shit with her other guys.

Then I'm like maaaaan I wonder if girls have played me through texts, with other guys sitting there straddled on top of them.

Anyways. This should be a classic bag and tag. =)
Buddhagames's picture
oooo yeaH! I'll be out
oooo yeaH!

I'll be out tonight too my brutha.

"Nah nah nah bro, we either suit up or we don't fucking go out at all."
-Abraham Lincoln, 10 birthday shots deep

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

jwest (not verified)
@kaladyn yes girls do this
@kaladyn yes girls do this all the time.

A few years ago I was invited at a Korean Chick's house in London thinking that there would be a party.
Turns out the party would happen the next day and she wanted me to sleep at her house that night to
fuck her - mind you she had a boyfriend.

Next day in the morning her boyfriend comes unannounced, sees me and leaves. About an hour later she
is getting threatening phone calls from his friend and makes me call them back to threaten them and tell
them that she'll kill herself.

Just goes to show what women are capable of. Never underestimate them!
@Buddha, that quote going on
@Buddha, that quote going on my FB

@jwest, hahaahahahaa what the fuckkk.