Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
152 replies [Last post] [Page 1, 2, 3, 4]
Probably not. But that
Probably not. But that doesn't make it a fact. You don't know when the game is over until the bitch says a big NO. And even at that point you might still have a chance. The only way of knowing is experience. When you experience a lot, patterns emerge.
I mean, keep going but this
I mean, keep going but this isn't really my thing seducing a girl that really doesn't want to be seduced. This is pure emotional manipulation lol

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Really hot girl
Me: I'm just a gummiebear. Lets chill, not date.
Me - 1 week 1 day later: A survey stated that 99% of all homos check their messages with their thumbs. Don't try to change now you HOMO!
Girl: ?

Yes I'm posting about this girl again lol.
Really hot girl
Me: Just checking up on my favorite homo. What's your monster trucking racing ass been up to?
Girl - 1 min later: why would you call me that?

Lol how should I respond?
I'm thinking of saying
I'm thinking of saying "anybody that has a bigger truck than mine is gay"

I don't know if that's good or bad.
krispy's picture
i used the homo text on a
i used the homo text on a some girl the other day. competely flopped for me too lol
Sick-Cunt's picture
I was really hoping you would
I was really hoping you would say you fucked her.

"These girls aren't going to harass themselves" - Some Cunt

Sick-Cunt wrote:I was really
Sick-Cunt wrote:
I was really hoping you would say you fucked her.

I wish, she's sooo hot. I'm gonna keep trying until she says fuck off I think. I'm determined with this one.
kris wrote:i used the homo
kris wrote:
i used the homo text on a some girl the other day. competely flopped for me too lol

At least it got me a responce though, the other day she didn't wasn't replying to me.
Andre (not verified)
Maybe you should try calling
Maybe you should try calling her - let her experience you all over again.
krispy's picture
sentry303 wrote:kris wrote:i
sentry303 wrote:
kris wrote:

At least it got me a responce though, the other day she didn't wasn't replying to me.

yeah man i suppose. the girl i used it on was a girl who was being unresponsive too so i guess it worked in reengaging. just didnt know what to do when she text back saying "wuut?"
Sick-Cunt's picture
Girl did that to me
Girl did that to me yesterday. I just kept plowing till I found something she can relate to and then she started talking.

Really hot girl

Me: Anybody that has a bigger truck than me is gay.
Girl - 27 mins later: even girls?
Me - 1 hr 26 mins later: Even saucy little girls like you.
Girl - 1 hr 40 mins later: well like half of my friends consider themselves to be gay.... i dont really toss that word around

She keeps trying to tool you.
She keeps trying to tool you. If she's happy with her bf she's probably using you just for validation and to spike her emotions. Maybe just keep holding your frame and bombarding her without crossing over the sexual line but toe the line so she knows your intent. Eventually she'll succumb to temptation or she'll use you when she's pissed at her bf.

But make sure you frame isn't the "I would do anything for you the second you want." don't keep making sexual advances and letting her slam them down. But plants the seed and slowwwlyyy grow jt
So just keep doing what I'm
So just keep doing what I'm doing then. I suck with frames btw I barely even know what that word means.
Really hot girl

Me: One time I had a random gay or bisexual guy offer me sexual favors in downtown Honolulu.
Me - 1 day 16 hrs later: What do you do for fun?
Girl: my boyfriend mostly. and i write.
Me - 2 mins later: Write stories? Is that why you were at the library?
Girl: No i was dropping my sister off at her book club. but yeah i write fantasy stories.
Me - 27 mins later: That figures. I can picture you dressed up as an elf, hitting someone with a plastic sword.
Girl: Nope. fuck that.
Girl - 1 min later: i haven't worked on any of my stories in like..... months. i feel drained of inspiration. but i hate all that role play cosplay shit.
Me - 38 mins later: Darn it. I was going to say we could trade Pokemon cards.
Girl: Ha when i was in 4th grade i had a shit ton of those. i wonder what happened to them.....

Sick-Cunt's picture
Ur doing good keep it up. She
Ur doing good keep it up. She finally said the f word so it seems like she is opening up

Yeah keep chipping away. That
Yeah keep chipping away. That "i do my boyfriend for fun" was just a punch at you to see how you would react
krispy's picture
lmao shes definitely opening
lmao shes definitely opening up to you. just make sure you dont come across as her new gay friend and make sure she has an irrational paranoia that you will fuck her if she was dropped into a cage with you ;p
Being playful is getting
Being playful is getting easier.
You are comically persistent.
You are comically persistent. This is very entertaining!
Really hot girl
Me: Hey Kat let's rob a bank.
Girl - 54 mins later: definitely cant. i need to keep my job.
Me - 29 mins later: I just need you to put on a sparkly little outfit she and dance to distract them. I'll grab the money.

No responce. I'm guessing I should have backed off after she said "no" to the whole rob a bank thing. That's what I see in other threads.
Sick-Cunt's picture
Aww shit, the rob a bank line
Aww shit, the rob a bank line didnt get agreed to lol. I think after time you can fuck this girl. She isnt being that responsive but she is replying and isnt telling you to fuck off.

Sick-Cunt wrote:Aww shit, the
Sick-Cunt wrote:
Aww shit, the rob a bank line didnt get agreed to lol. I think after time you can fuck this girl. She isnt being that responsive but she is replying and isnt telling you to fuck off.

Yeah I hope I fuck this girl.
Buddhagames's picture
Sick-Cunt wrote:

Yeah, that's fucked.

This shit was batting like 100/100 until this cunt.

NEXT

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Sick-Cunt wrote:

It's probably because

1) he had no compliance - the 'rob a bank' line seems like it kinda works as a spontaneous fun roleplay instead of a desperate attempt to make her like you

2) his follow up text was incomprehensible in some parts and could've been worked on better

OP, maybe go with something normal this time?
Gogo wrote:Sick-Cunt
Gogo wrote:
Sick-Cunt wrote:

It's probably because

1) he had no compliance - the 'rob a bank' line seems like it kinda works as a spontaneous fun roleplay instead of a desperate attempt to make her like you

2) his follow up text was incomprehensible in some parts and could've been worked on better

I'm trying to make conversation with it. I'm not sitting here like "I HOPE SHE LIKES ME"
sentry303 wrote:Gogo
sentry303 wrote:
Gogo wrote:
Sick-Cunt wrote:

It's probably because

I'm trying to make conversation with it. I'm not sitting here like "I HOPE SHE LIKES ME"

yh, soz if i came across dickish - its just that i've done the same thing as a last ditch attempt at injecting some fun into the convo with a girl, and the 'rob a bank' line doesn't work nearly as good as when you appear to be using it cause its some crazy idea that you just spunked out and NOT A CANNED ROUTINE in the girl's eyes.
buddhagames wrote:Sick-Cunt
buddhagames wrote:
Sick-Cunt wrote:

Yeah, that's fucked.

This shit was batting like 100/100 until this cunt.

NEXT

----------------
I've shamed myself, Buddhagames....
Ok so wait.. where ARE we
Ok so wait.. where ARE we with this whole thing? Btw I'm attempting to fix the quote/reply problem right now.

Like.. what's the last text you sent her or she sent and how long ago was it I'm not getting a proper read.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

Really hot girl

Me: Happy Memorial Day! :)

Re: hot girl (she has a bf, unsure how to proceed)
Me: Hey Cat, nice meeting you. It's not everyday I see a cute girl coming out of a monster truck. -Sentry
Me - 23 hrs 34 mins later: Do you always check out random men as they moonwalk across the parking lot?
Me - 1 day 1 hr later: What's up?
Her: - 2 days 14 hrs later: someone called me from this number yesterday
Me - 1 min later: I might have the wrong number. Is this Cat?
Her: - 1 min later: well that isn't how you spell it but my name is Kat
Me - 6 mins later: My name's Sentry. You drive a monster truck if I remember correctly.
Her: - 8 mins later: red or blue?
Me - 6 mins later: Red, you look like the racing type. Let's race for pink slips, winner take all. Loser buys the other coffee.
Her: - 2 mins later: haha i dont really race
Me - 11 mins later: Let's settle for coffee then. I'll hit you up with a day after I get my new schedule.
Her: i really dont think my man would be happy with that
Her: Just a hunch

Me: He can bring our coffee. Tell his ass I want extra cream and make sure to put a ton of sugar in yours to sweeten you up ;)
Her: - 1 min later: that's a little disrespectful.... i couldn't ever say that to anyone
Me: You must work with soft furry animals ;) I am at a place in life where sometimes I have to lay down the law. It's cool tho I give them skittles after.
Her: - 2 mins later: yeah but i couldn't do that to my boyfriend
Me: Give him a jolly rancher then I don't care. Look are we hanging out or should I just delete your number
Her: - 38 mins later: :( you seem really mean. i dont think i need mean people in my life. they only end up hurting me
Me: Lmao not mean at all lovebug. You like scary movies?
Her: - 13 mins later: no :(
Me: Let's hang out next week. Right now I have a sore throat should be better soon.
Her: - 1 hr 21 mins later: seriously. take a hint.
Her: - 49 mins later: i'm sorry if that was super blunt or mean or something. i had just finished banging my boyfriend and i was in my own little world. but honestly i cant date you
Me: Wtf noone is bring stolen from their bf anytime soon. Comprende?
Her: - 1 hr 7 mins later: well yeah. no one could "steal" me. but like...... you just seem very mean to me :(
Me: I'm just a gummiebear. Lets chill, not date.
Me - 1 week 1 day later: A survey stated that 99% of all homos check their messages with their thumbs. Don't try to change now you HOMO!
Her: ?
Me: Just checking up on my favorite homo. What's your monster trucking racing ass been up to?
Her: - 1 min later: why would you call me that?
Me: Anybody that has a bigger truck than me is gay.
Her: - 27 mins later: even girls?
Me - 1 hr 26 mins later: Even saucy little girls like you.
Her: - 1 hr 40 mins later: well like half of my friends consider themselves to be gay.... i dont really toss that word around
Me: One time I had a random gay or bisexual guy offer me sexual favors in downtown Honolulu.
Me - 1 day 16 hrs later: What do you do for fun?
Her: my boyfriend mostly. and i write.
Me - 2 mins later: Write stories? Is that why you were at the library?
Her: No i was dropping my sister off at her book club. but yeah i write fantasy stories.
Me - 27 mins later: That figures. I can picture you dressed up as an elf, hitting someone with a plastic sword.
Her: Nope. fuck that.
Her: - 1 min later: i haven't worked on any of my stories in like..... months. i feel drained of inspiration. but i hate all that role play cosplay shit.
Me - 38 mins later: Darn it. I was going to say we could trade Pokemon cards.
Her: Ha when i was in 4th grade i had a shit ton of those. i wonder what happened to them.....
Me: Hey Kat let's rob a bank.
Her: - 54 mins later: definitely cant. i need to keep my job.
Me - 29 mins later: I just need you to put on a sparkly little outfit she and dance to distract them. I'll grab the money.
Me: Happy Memorial Day! :)

I sent her Happy memorial day today. No responce. After I sent that text I knew she wouldn't respond.
Buddhagames's picture
@sentry303:

Okay gentlemen. It's time to band together. I think, at this point, this entire forum is invested enough into this relationship, that we need to make this happen. I know, I for one, will pour out a glass the moment I hear sentry closes this girl.

Stick together, AS ONE... we got this. Manwhore, you're running point on this one for here on out. Everyone else, let's keep our ears to the ground and if you have some good intel, let's get it out there. This one has to happen at this point.

BTW- She's interested dude... The "rob a bank line" was so random- is there a reason you didn't play off of the pokemon stuff?

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

buddhagames;368.3873;8 wrote:
@sentry303:

Okay gentlemen. It's time to band together. I think, at this point, this entire forum is invested enough into this relationship, that we need to make this happen. I know, I for one, will pour out a glass the moment I hear sentry closes this girl.

Stick together, AS ONE... we got this. Manwhore, you're running point on this one for here on out. Everyone else, let's keep our ears to the ground and if you have some good intel, let's get it out there. This one has to happen at this point.

BTW- She's interested dude... The "rob a bank line" was so random- is there a reason you didn't play off of the pokemon stuff?

--------------------------------------------------------------
The reason is because I'm not a newbie when it comes to going direct and having a conversation. However I'll admit I have pretty much no clue what I'm doing when it comes to texting. Sometimes like with this girl I'll bust out with something cool. Other times my mind goes blank and I have no idea what to say. Probably part of the learning process
Buddhagames's picture
@sentry303:

Cool man, keep at it. You're gonna get this.

And when you do- THIS is what will be played in all of our honor:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6CJQ_hnm24

buddhagames
buddhagames wrote:
@sentry303:Stick together, AS ONE... we got this. Manwhore, you're running point on this one for here on out. Everyone else, let's keep our ears to the ground and if you have some good intel, let's get it out there. This one has to happen at this point.

Dude.. *shakes head* I carried this convo on for days until I was like.. ok this is fucking sad we're emotionally manipulating this girl, lol. This is not a girl who wants to get on some outside cock.

Sick-Cunt's picture
Lmao @ buddha's post
Lmao @ buddha's post

Try this, in some circles its
Try this, in some circles its called the 'ultimate re-engagement text':

Hey! I need to ask you something that has kept me sleepless and I want you to be totally honest with me. It might be awkward between us after this but I have to know how you feel. I have kept this in my mind for a while now but I think it's finally time I'll be straight up and just confront you.... I hope this doesn't ruin the relationship we already have. I just need to know and I don't see any other way I could get over this. It wouldn't be fair on me if I don't get an answer. I want you to tell me truthfully, no matter how harsh it is. I just want your honest opinion... Do you like coke or lemonade?

Use it with a caution my man, it's sure to get a girl's heart racing if you have a decent amount of history from her (text or IRL)
Sick-Cunt's picture
^ lol how the fuck will u
^ lol how the fuck will u text all that? Looks hilarious to send a girl u have been texting for a while though

yh, OP could piecemeal it
yh, OP could piecemeal it into small chunks - that would really get her going, i'm just worried he doesn't have enough investment to make her reply to each 'piecemeal' text.

OTOH, if he goes for the full bodied text, it seems more genuine, builds up anticipation and then BOOM punchline! Without her having to of ruined the text by not replying to individual piecemeal ones.
Buddhagames's picture
fuck, I really should read
fuck, I really should read through the entire thing before posting.

outright emotional manipulation is kinda fucked up, I didn't know that was even what we were doing haha

And manwhore- you carry EVERY thread.. that goes without saying ; )

But seriously, if you guys didn't click on it the first time, this is the ultimate pooah anthem: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6CJQ_hnm24

SituAsian's picture
say u keep pushing it and
say u keep pushing it and pushing it and in one of her weaker moments (fight w bf, lonely when he's away etc etc) she lets u get close enough for u to have a real crack at it. U give it a good shove when she's at her all time emotional low. She falters. Massive buyers remorse. She regrets cheating on her bf, breaks up with him. You fuck off on to the next bird. She breaks down and is neither able to ever forgive herself or ever trust another man again. Another healthy emotional being ruined, and all for what, another notch in the bedpost, another war story to share with ur buddies over a couple of beers?

*clap* congratulations champ, u should be REAL proud of urself, ur the very example of why this community carries such a clean respectable and untarnished image in the general public's eyes *clap*

Personally, I believe the sentiment is well deserved. The majority of game learners are socially ill-adjusted individuals with deep psychological and emotional issues who think they can learn game to fill that emotional void but are simply too ignorant to realize they're not scratching where it itches. This is why when "normal" socially well-adjusted people come to learn of the community there's a sense of "oddness" to it all, like something is not right, well that's because something ISN'T right. It's like giving a bullied social outcast a gun to protect himself instead of teaching him how to improve his confidence, personal strengths and social skills . What do you think he's going to do? Shoot the next motherfucker who dares to push him to the limit that's what! And when he realizes the immediate power this little piece of metal gives him; the gun, and its effects on others, will then become the introspective measure of his own self-worth, and that's a dangerous fucking thing.

MW hits the nail on the head in this this below, especially in the second part of the post:

http://manwhore.org/in-the-way-you-do-anything-you-do-everything

Read it. Re-read it. Absorb it. Imprint it. That's what GAME should be about. Not this.
Buddhagames's picture
Hooking up with a married or
Hooking up with a married or engaged girl, or a girl in a committed relationship is not a big deal. A lot of them want to cheat. They are going to do it. I've hooked up with a couple girls who had boyfriends, all it takes is a VERY simple reframe... nothing magic. There's nothing wrong with this. In fact, sometimes it adds a lot ot the sex. It's like you both know it's "Kinda" wrong and so it's just that much more intense.

I see manwhore's point though and I respect it and it makes sense. The issue comes when you are outright emotionally manipulating a girl with a bf/husband/fiance to do something that she wouldn't ahve done otherwise. Like sure, she has free-will but manipulation, done on a high level, kinda takes that away a bit.

Life's not black and white. We live in the grey and we can either spend all day thinking about it and questioning it or just do what we do. As long as were not raping or killing anyone, we're probably not doing anything that bad.

Sich- I get you though dude, and do your thing, nothing wrong about having your own set of values, that's what makes people cool. If you totally respect the "relationship construct" there's nothing wrong with that, but I'd def. suggest at least trying to see where someone else is coming from that doesn't. I've been on both sides of this in the past. It's actually only recently, as I get more into this that I'm starting to be a lot more cool with gaming chicks that want to be gamed, whether they are in a relatinship or not.

SituAsian wrote:say u keep
SituAsian wrote:
say u keep pushing it and pushing it and in one of her weaker moments (fight w bf, lonely when he's away etc etc) she lets u get close enough for u to have a real crack at it. U give it a good shove when she's at her all time emotional low. She falters. Massive buyers remorse. She regrets cheating on her bf, breaks up with him. You fuck off on to the next bird. She breaks down and is neither able to ever forgive herself or ever trust another man again. Another healthy emotional being ruined, and all for what, another notch in the bedpost, another war story to share with ur buddies over a couple of beers?

*clap* congratulations champ, u should be REAL proud of urself, ur the very example of why this community carries such a clean respectable and untarnished image in the general public's eyes *clap*

Personally, I believe the sentiment is well deserved. The majority of game learners are socially ill-adjusted individuals with deep psychological and emotional issues who think they can learn game to fill that emotional void but are simply too ignorant to realize they're not scratching where it itches. This is why when "normal" socially well-adjusted people come to learn of the community there's a sense of "oddness" to it all, like something is not right, well that's because something ISN'T right. It's like giving a bullied social outcast a gun to protect himself instead of teaching him how to improve his confidence, personal strengths and social skills . What do you think he's going to do? Shoot the next motherfucker who dares to push him to the limit that's what! And when he realizes the immediate power this little piece of metal gives him; the gun, and its effects on others, will then become the introspective measure of his own self-worth, and that's a dangerous fucking thing.

MW hits the nail on the head in this this below, especially in the second part of the post:

http://manwhore.org/in-the-way-you-do-anything-you-do-everything

Read it. Re-read it. Absorb it. Imprint it. That's what GAME should be about. Not this.

--------------------------
Ok dude I'm actually a pretty normal dude. I don't get in trouble, get kicked out of places and stuff like that.

You've made your point in two topics, kindly move on and find something else to do.

There's way worse things than me trying to bang a girl with a boyfriend, which you've probably done before yourself.
Yh, i'll move up a married/BF
Yh, i'll move up a married/BF chick if she seems hot and wants it, i.e. gives me those 'anime eyes' we all love to see.

I'll be as persuasive as i can be, but like with text, if it seems like i'm getting that hard NO then i'll fall back
Gogo wrote:Yh, i'll move up
Gogo wrote:
Yh, i'll move up a married/BF chick if she seems hot and wants it, i.e. gives me those 'anime eyes' we all love to see.

I'll be as persuasive as i can be, but like with text, if it seems like i'm getting that hard NO then i'll fall back

-------------------------
Exactly. If this girl tells me "no" I'll listen and back off. I'm not breaking any laws here. She can say no anytime she wants to.
SituAsian's picture
buddhagames wrote: Life's
buddhagames wrote:
Life's not black and white. We live in the grey and we can either spend all day thinking about it and questioning it or just do what we do.

The only thing that separates us human beings from savage animals is that we have the mental and moral capacity to question everything we do instead of purely relying on instincts brother.

buddhagames wrote:
It's actually only recently, as I get more into this that I'm starting to be a lot more cool with gaming chicks that want to be gamed, whether they are in a relatinship or not.

sentry303 wrote:
Exactly. If this girl tells me "no" I'll listen and back off. I'm not breaking any laws here. She can say no anytime she wants to.

Girl - 2 mins later: yeah but i couldn't do that to my boyfriend
-----------------------
Girl - 2 mins later: i'm even scared of the dark. i dont 'do' scary. i have to admit that i think you're looking for more from this than i am.
-----------------------
Girl - 2 mins later: i just..... i'm not "eligible" at the moment.....
-----------------------
Girl - 1 hr 21 mins later: seriously. take a hint.
-----------------------

How many more ways can a person say "no" lol I rest my case.

sentry303 wrote:
You've made your point in two topics, kindly move on and find something else to do.

Actually the issue at hand is the same but the points raised in two of my replies are different. But don't worry champ, I've stated my opinion and have nothing more to say on the subject so I'm done here anyway.
Sick-Cunt's picture
Lol calm down
Lol calm down guys

Live.Laugh.Fuck. <3.

Yeah this girl is still
Yeah this girl is still texting me soooo I think I'm good.
Really hot girl

Me: I went to physical therapy today. I now have robotic arms. Booyah!