Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
3 replies [Last post]
Sometimes in phone game and date game I bring up stories about my brothers and sisters(I'd say 20% of the time or so) simply because there is just too many of them(I have 5 brothers and sisters) and it amuses me. I read from Brad that connecting in this level(family) can be bad and make the girl see you as BF material, I tend to have a lot of LMR. Maybe I should cut this completely?
Yup I find when I connect on
Yup I find when I connect on that deeper wavelength to girls (family, personal dreams and aspirations, strongly held opinions, basically anything serious) I get lmr or she refuses the number. Its bad though bc it makes me feel like I have to be cocky-funny or super sexual all the time. Im guessing its more about the emotions than the content, if youre still feeling positive and sexually turned on Im sure you can talk about whatever.
It's all cyclical. E.g. the
It's all cyclical. E.g. the reason you're getting lmr is the same reason talking about your family brings up LMR. You're not doing it right. Not getting lmr is about being a dominant man and having a killer instinct. No hesitation or self-doubt. Some people say bringing up your family is a good thing, and I've had girls force me to talk about my family before they will fuck me.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Buddhagames's picture
I haven't read the full op or
I haven't read the full op or responses but ABSOLUTELY NOT.) Talk about my family all the time. It's almost like one of the things I always do in order to build comfort and that deep rapport that actually kills lmr

Like I just get super passionate and confident when I talk about my family and my hopes and dreams and a lot of times that's when the gnarly eye contact and pauses etc. Come

I actualyl think that girls LOVE talking about this shit too, not that it really matters but they will totally feel a bond with you if you can talk about this stuff in a manly way. Cause then it's like you're projecting that masculine polarity but you're also doing it in a way they can relate to.. so idk man, seems pretty powerful.

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."