Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
31 replies [Last post]
me: hey i gave a few black guys ur number from last night. hope thats ok. <---she was saying these guys were creeping on her when we were at the bar
her: wait who is this, my phone broke last night
me: the blue knight from medieval times
her: not funny
me: wowwww making fun of my profession :p
her: yeah you could say that
me: lol its **** the creeper
her: hahaha ohhh okay, i had a tragic accident last night with my phone. i dont have any numbers on this one
me: haha what did u do?
her: may or may not have dropped it in the toilet....
me: may or may not need a better story
her: im serious! it wont turn in
her: and im still drunk
me: just keep drinking. thats what a knight of my stature would do.
her: work sucks<---a few hrs later
me:you wrk today?
her: yupp
her: all done now tho

i didnt reply to that one, then a few days later

me: just read about u in the newspaper..."lifeguard falls asleep while small child drowns"
her: dont talk about it!
me: must be a traumatic experience for you
her: yesss!
me: lets grab a drink to calm ur nerves
her: im at this lifeguarding re-cert thing!
me: kk i have basketball at 7 tn anyways. tomorrow lets go around 9
her: to where haha
me: i know this awesome spot on ***** <---- meant this one as a joke because we've joked around that where we live has no good bars. i think i should have made the sarcasm more obvious. anyways she didnt respond. rip me to shreds boys
Nothing to rip to shreds that
Nothing to rip to shreds that was legit lol. I also text girls that I passed out their number to a few homeless people, pretty awesome stuff.

I would just text her a nice, "Umm, excuse you. Yes you."

She didn't respond to that little date setup which was semi shitty of her. So you want to jokingly chide her but not too bad, then make her set a plan.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

That first text was gold dust
That first text was gold dust bruh.

Maybe just go a little normal, build some comfort, throw in the old joke or two like you've been doing - then BAM, meetup.
Sick-Cunt's picture
Admiring game. Its always
Admiring game. Its always funnier to say 'black guys', I do that so much.

"These girls aren't going to harass themselves" - Some Cunt

Buddhagames's picture
Sick-Cunt wrote: Admiring
Sick-Cunt wrote:
Admiring game. Its always funnier to say 'black guys', I do that so much.

LMAO

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

kk manwhore ill try that
kk manwhore ill try that text. i dont get it i thought i had the close there for a meet up. thought i may have done something wrong in the earlier texts
me: umm, excuse you. yes
me: umm, excuse you. yes you
her: Hey!
me: i believe you owe me a text missy
her: oh do i!
me: yup, you've been a bad girl. cant come for drinks now, i only take good girls for drinks.

no reply
Sick-Cunt's picture
^ of course she won't answer!
^ of course she won't answer! You said she is a bad girl then said you only take good girls out for drinks. Therefore you can't take her out.

ok ya i see what ur saying. i
ok ya i see what ur saying. i was trying to punish her for blowing me off. but that clearly backfired
rigginsriggs wrote: me: umm,
rigginsriggs wrote:
me: umm, excuse you. yes you
her: Hey!
me: i believe you owe me a text missy
her: oh do i!
me: yup, you've been a bad girl. cant come for drinks now, i only take good girls for drinks.
no reply

Lol hold your horsies that was hilarious. Who cares if she didn't respond she'll respond to the next

Honestly man I think your text game is pretty killer. I giggle like a little school girl when I read it.

Next text just take her off timeout and ask her what she's up to.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

OP your text game is tight I
OP your text game is tight

I think MW might be slightly contradicting himself coz of what he said in earlier thread though??

I thought it wasn't good to judge the girl, like calling her a bad girl - and maybe setting the frame for her to be a 'good girl' will make sex less likely cause she'll want to fit into that role.

lol sounds super analytical, but this might be the subtle shit at work explaining why she didn't text back.
Sick-Cunt's picture
That was sarcasm I used up
That was sarcasm I used up there btw lol.

I dont see the problem. She seems to be completely avoiding anything to do with a meetup. Perhaps u need to build more comfort first

@ ya i think building the
@ ya i think building the comfort level might help. i met her at the bar once and then have only seen her once since then and i was really off that night.
@manwhore, ill hit her up with the off of timeout in a few days. see how it does
@ gogo, i think in this context its more of saying be a good girl and do what i say as a man. which can be pretty sexual aswell. as opposed to saying it in a context of where she needs to be a good girl and not do anything sexual. does that make any sense? am i wrong here?
Don't wait a few days wait
Don't wait a few days wait like 1-2

do you think i should go for
do you think i should go for another meet up or just build comfort?
also the reason i sent this
also the reason i sent this one "me: yup, you've been a bad girl. cant come for drinks now, i only take good girls for drinks. " is because i figured we werent gonna end up going for drinks anyways and i thought i should cut my ties so she doesnt feel like she won by blowing me off.
Sick-Cunt's picture
Build comfort first. Most of
Build comfort first. Most of the time when a girl flakes or makes an excuse its because she isnt comfortable being with u yet. So if she already isnt comfortable and denies ur invite then if u invite her again she will do the same thing.

me: hey kid, what r u up to?
me: hey kid, what r u up to? ur officially off timeout. dont be alarmed if a wave of positive emotion comes over you.
her: wow i thought it would never happen
me: right:p what r u up to?
her: at the mall with my friend, yourself?
me: im just at work, maintenancing ppls pools and all that jazz. dont have to save lives today?
..nothing. im feeling awful about texting with this girl. its like im trying to hard to keep the conversation going. but this seems to be happening a lot unless i have some sort of comfort build before hand with the girl.
Sick-Cunt's picture
Don't worry about it bro.
Don't worry about it bro. Abundance. Once you are texting multiple girls its hard to worry or feel bad about one not replying.

Well, you called her kid,
Well, you called her kid, which is demeaning. Then followed it up with a what r u up to when you were in no position to meet up.

Time to meditate or something if you're feeling awful about texting a girl. You could have been born in Africa with three feet. Be happy

Sick-Cunt's picture
Lmao wtf ^
Lmao wtf ^

Buddhagames's picture
Manwhore wrote: Well, you
Manwhore wrote:
Well, you called her kid, which is demeaning. Then followed it up with a what r u up to when you were in no position to meet up.

Time to meditate or something if you're feeling awful about texting a girl. You could have been born in Africa with three feet. Be happy

I'm just super stoked on that shake I made this morning. Literally. Made my day.

O- but tried same thing but with rasberries instead of strawberries, after I worked out today... NOT as good. In case any of you were wondering.

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

SituAsian's picture
Manwhore wrote: Well, you
Manwhore wrote:

or have elephantiasis...on your nutsack. Now that'd be something to feel awful about.
buddhagames wrote: O- but
buddhagames wrote:

O- but tried same thing but with rasberries instead of strawberries, after I worked out today... NOT as good. In case any of you were wondering.

Hey did it give you a headache or stomach ache? I'm allergic to some kind of berries apparently. When I mix in a bunch of frozen fruit in the smoothies I react to something. Sucks

SituAsian wrote: or have
SituAsian wrote:
or have elephantiasis...on your nutsack. Now that'd be something to feel awful about.

Naw fool. I don't feel bad about my huge nutsack at all

Buddhagames's picture
No headache. You try
No headache.

You try isolating the different variables, man.

Ya. It's either 1) the orange
Ya. It's either 1) the orange ones, or 2) the red ones

Derp.

this might be the best thing
this might be the best thing ive woken up to in the morning
Buddhagames's picture
Oooo someone else is up! Woke
Oooo someone else is up!

Woke up at 5 this morning.

MADE MYSELF A FUCKIN SMOOTHIE and just sittin here putting together some notes for this fuckin phone call I gotta make.

suggest never using kid in
suggest never using kid in texts then?
It's somewhat of a personal
It's somewhat of a personal pet peeve of mine. I find it's used by people trying to subtly dominate someone else by calling them "kid".

Manwhore wrote: It's somewhat
Manwhore wrote:
It's somewhat of a personal pet peeve of mine. I find it's used by people trying to subtly dominate someone else by calling them "kid".

Ever seen Mr Big from sex and the city? Muthafukka uses that all the time