Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
No replies
Joined: 04/16/2013

"You should spend 80% of your life doing what you have a natural affinity with. The other 20% should be spent fixing your weaknesses and character flaws so you have no Achilles' heel."

Micheal Jordan spent a lot of his time powerlifting, but for a super tall coordinated guy to dedicate his life to it would be a waste. He was fixing his weaknesses.