Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
17 replies [Last post]
So Friday walked up to this hb9. Had awesome interaction with her. Tried to makeout and take her away, but she wouldn't come. It was her birthday so she wouldn't come. She gave me her card. when she left I slapped her on the ass...lol. She started yelling at me, that I can't do that. I sent her a txt later.

Me: nice to meet u, I'm sorry for slapping your ass wish I could say I'm not gonna do that anymore.
her: nice to meet you too...have a nice weekend.

Next day I texted her:
Me: Congratulations, you are now one day old, how was the party
Her: Party was great had a blast.

I texted her today:
Me: u looked like you had fun, plus u met a great guy. So what does a columbian girl do on sundays?
her:I did meet a guy and he was mean to one of my best friend and that takes away a lot of points
Me: ur not talking about me right?
her: of course I am
Me:Impossible, I wasnt mean to anyone. Must b misunderstanding. What did I say?

I really have no clue what she's talking about. Hadn't heard from her since this interaction. She was fucking hot. Had a bunch of orbiters around her. I feel this is like a giant shit test, and I proly failed it with my last txt. Anyway, just wondering if you guys have some opinions on it or where to go from here if anywhere.

Joey:)
Buddhagames's picture
She put up a hoop
She set up a hoop and you jumped right through it. Seems like maybe you're allowing her to set the frame. Kris or Manwhore I'm sure will have some great advice, this is what I'm seeing though. Hope that makes sense.

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

haha...i fucking knew it as
haha...i fucking knew it as soon as I sent it....lol....reference experience I guess. But it totally caught me off guard cause I'm never mean
manwhore any thoughts?
manwhore any thoughts?
didnt text her anything. She
didnt text her anything. She txtd today

"sorry I'm out in LAnow and the time is been a little crazy"
ok so I txted her " I thought
ok so I txted her
" I thought you gave up on the beautiful babies we could have" no reply. She told me we would make beautiful children. Any ideas guys? thx in advance:)
It's not always a good idea
It's not always a good idea to try to grab on to past humor especially of THAT kind during levels of low compliance, e.g. she's not texting you back a bunch. If you DO use it you need to own it a bit better. Be like.. you gave up on the beautiful babies we were going to have. That's fine. I would have beat them all anyways for reminding me too much of their mother!! >:o

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

One is chasing her like, but
One is chasing her like, but wait we were going to make babies! :'( The other is like.. Ya? Alright beyotch see what you're missing.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

yes....as i'm goin out more
yes....as i'm goin out more and more startin to get the feel of it
Called her left VM. She
Called her left VM. She texted the next day late. We texted back and forth. Called her that night to see if she wants to hang, left VM. Nothing yet. Wait a bit I guess?
Post the convo mang a lot is
Post the convo mang a lot is revealed that way.

k...new. Txtd her. today. Me:
k...new.

Txtd her. today.

Me: Whats up Columbiana
Her: Whats up Gringo
Me: Working in da city, enjoying the day. What u up2? I'm fra from gringo baby
Her: Working enjoying the day
Me: Taking purty pics?
Her: oh yeah...:)
Me: U should get your tan butt in line and meet me, we had a connection dont u forget that!
Her: LOL I wont froget! Have a great day

didn't know where to go from here
Ahh don't do that whole "we
Ahh don't do that whole "we had a connection don't u forget that!" SUPER needy mang. Same as what I mentioned above with the "what about our BABIES!?" text you sent. You started the text well referring to her tan bottom and you got the laugh at the expense of your manhood, lol.

You need to establish a fun, slightly accusatory frame with her. E.g. making statements that are funny and slightly insulting on things you know about her. E.g. her tan butt, the fact she's colombian, etc.

aight...so how do I recover?
aight...so how do I recover?
Don't see it as "recovery", a
Don't see it as "recovery", a shitty mentality to have because in your head you're chasing her.

I like to send girls random pics of myself that are hilarious. Don't know how many times I've gotten laid that way. It reminds her of why she liked you and gives her a peak into what it would be like to hang out with you.

Then from there you can go into regular style fun texting, then go for the meetup.

There's a thread on here with
There's a thread on here with online openers one of them being about going down to colombia and becoming a drug lord. I would craft something from that and send it.

Buddhagames's picture
ooo manwhore is good...
ooo manwhore is good...

Yeah- That will be SO money, if you do it right.

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Cant fucking find it....hadnt
Cant fucking find it....hadnt textd her in a week either