Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
5 replies [Last post]
I see people on here text girls "get home safe" a lot.

What should I initially text a girl?
Uggh do not say that. That
Uggh do not say that. That text is horrible. I laughed in Tyler's face the other day when he told me he used that.

You craft something based on the initial interaction in a funny and humorous fashion. You want it to be gangbusters

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

I thought it was Brad that
I thought it was Brad that used that.
They're one and the same
They're one and the same person

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Steve (not verified)
Ya, I do that a lot
Then again my text game isn't that great. That text is habitual for me since it's such an easy text to send at the end of the night. I like to follow up with something that night so they know who's texting them the next day.

Another one I like to send which may be equally as horrible is

"This cute blonde girl named (girl) will not stop hitting on me ;)" (While you're still in the interaction with her)

Per usual though, Manwhores advice is pretty solid. If you want to stand out, craft something unique based on the interaction. That's usually what I do for the first followup text the next day. I'll see if I can make this switch for this weeks girls and post em up so you guys can see the results.
Right on I'll try to be more
Right on I'll try to be more humorous. I really don't know what I'm doing though so I'll probably post on here before I send something.