Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
10 replies [Last post]
Anonymous
Was at the hotseat last weekend, saw a sexy hotel worker, she liked me but didn't know her number so i took her facebook.

I add her, and the next hour i say to her:

"hola chica, you good? text this number if want that coffee with a jamaican dude sometime (inserts number)"

Oh god, reading it back to myself i realize how much of a shit text this was, i got lazy and assumed she'd be up for it cause she looked attracted to me and i already seeded the 'coffee date' with her kinda.

What do you guys think?
Lol. Just throw up a couple
Lol. Just throw up a couple random comments on her profile photos. Remarking how good she looks but in a fun way. One thing I found that works for me is a comment like "Cute, but this one is hotter irl" irl= in real life. It's very flattering to a girl, AND provokes thoughts of seeing you in real life, which is a good thing ;)

After that just hit her up with a GOOD FB msg a day or two later.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Andre (not verified)
yeah so
she didn't reply to any of those photo comments, i used "aww lookin like a baby polar bear sliding down a rainbow into a pot of gold" on one, manwhore's line and one which may have been stupid cause she's on the scales and i wrote "am i the only one wondering how much you came up to.. =P"

it's been like 6 days, she's rarely on FB so i can't catch her with fb chat. She's a sexy ass bitch too, in some pics she passes off as angelina jolie :(

help me fuck this bitch manwhore so i can send you her nude pics! :D
Yes that "scales" one was a
Yes that "scales" one was a mixed bag for sure lol.

Shoot her an actual pm, not a photo comment this time with a simple, "Hey, do you know the combination to the hotel safe?"

;)

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

Andre (not verified)
god you're fuckin good at
god you're fuckin good at this shit, ill keep you posted
Andre (not verified)
Literally, only a few minutes
Literally, only a few minutes after i shot the message she responded.

Her: haha no!! Why? I wanna be involved!
Me: first i want you to buy night vision goggles, long rope and...maybe even a catwoman outfit ;)
Her: ahaha cool but I believe that outfit wont be the best choice for you :D
Me: don't be silly, it's for security NOT me..
Her: :D
Me: give me yur number, we need to discuss this operation and the, uh, catwoman outfit.

No response after the number was brought up lol

Maybe i should've focused on the 'meetup' via fb as opposed to gunning straight for the number.

*crawls back to MW in shame...*
You didn't get the #
You didn't get the # correctly at all. Way too eager dude

Andre (not verified)
you're right, how do you
you're right, how do you think i should play it out from now?
Andre (not verified)
well
well
Sick-Cunt's picture
I NEVER comment on girl's
I NEVER comment on girl's pictures on facebook. That is chode land. Atleast with the girls I know, if she is good looking then she has so many likes and comments from chodes who she wouldn't even give the time of the day. But I guess it depends on the guy, if you do it then she won't think your a chode unless you act like one / don't know her.

I liked the hotel safe comment. and I'm interested on how you were supposed to get her number correctly.

"These girls aren't going to harass themselves" - Some Cunt

I don't have a clue why but
I don't have a clue why but I'm killing it on FB these days. They're circling my like vultures. Photo comments. With text game you stand out like a sore cock.