Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
10 replies [Last post]
AP_Grappler's picture

I think I'm relatively playing this well. I have this smokin' hot trainer from work jockin' me a bit but of course she has other guys following her around like puppy dogs. My buddy said she left last night with someone picking her up from work. Could be her brother or something but doubt it. Doesn't matter much, this is normal for hot girls so I'm going to continue doing what I am doing.

Told her to shoot me a text after work when she's off if she's free, she didn't and I was having beers with a bud. So, I shot her this message before I dipped out and this text convo ensues. 

Me: just fin w/beers but i think i'm gonna call it a night. assuming you're at the bar still?

Her: No I'm back at my room

Me: i didn't realize i took so long ( it was like 2:30)

Her: Haha

Her: Have a good rest:) see yah tomorrow

Me: not in tmr. what day works for you when you're back

Her: I work mostly night - aside from Sunday. I work day.

Her: Sure we will figure something out

Her: Where did you go to eat

Me: ya, i have some days off for a change. have you been around dt much

Me: i just drank

Her: not a ton, but a little

Me: cool i'll take you to one of my fav places

Her: *perfect emoji*

Me: just don't embarrass me :)

Her: Shut up

Me: finish aaaallll your beer

Her: I wiiissshhhh I had troubles finishing beer

Me: ya you're right, you look like you could slam a few back

Her: *high five emoji*

Me: i don't care what anyone else says. i think you're awesome

Her: Have people said otherwise *thumbs down emoji*

Me: sshhh this is about us, not them

Her: ?

Me: before i forget, fav drink?

Her: Hmmm

Her: I love ceasars, but I usually drink vodka sodas. How come

Me: trying to figure out if we should do food or drinks

Me: i'm not a big vodka guy *sick emoji*

Her: What are you, Rye

Her: and why are you so set on dinner and drinks with me

Me: more whisky/bourbon.. haha no crown for me

Me: you stand out from everyone in a good way, i like it

Her: ok

Me: does that answer work for you

Her: Suureeeee

Her: Okay falling asleep, later gater

Me: i don't do it often, i hope you feel special (have this huge reputation as a player and work but the girls still love me lol)

Me: hahaha night

Her: *monkey covering eyes emoji*

----------------------------

Decent I think, but I can do better. How do you fellas propose I take this? Could use some guidance.

"Veni, vidi, vici." - Julius Caesar

Naw I'd say you're leaning

Naw I'd say you're leaning this the wrong direction. You work with this girl why you trying to set this up like a formal date? A girl like this will usually run far away. This shit should be much more low key you guys hanging out should be on the dl not this shit. It's why she's bringing it up so bluntly, you're not acting right. 

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

AP_Grappler's picture
Got it. I shoulda scrap the

Got it. I shoulda scrap the whole thing and restart? Let it simmer off a few days and say let's just grab drinks

I never said dinner though. I only asked her to come grab food with me at like 2 am when we got off shift and were both hungry. Drinks was a different thing as well. She's already asked me out for drinks as well. I agreed.

She leaves on the 16 of December. She doesn't live here and she isn't staying too long. So I don't have the most amount of time.

Mang I'd just make up reasons

Mang I'd just make up reasons to go over to her house. With the uber hotties this is really the way to go. Or have her over to yours. Seems counter intuitive but just remember these girls do WHAT THEY WANT, WHEN THEY WANT.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

AP_Grappler's picture
I gotcha man, maybe I'll just

I gotcha man, maybe I'll just say after work drinks and bounce to her hotel room. Sunday is a day where i can set that up since she works during the day and I'm free all day. I feel like she's playing a bit of an angle where she's trying to get what she wants when she wants it. I'm going into work today for beers and shit with a bud. Will see her there tonight. 

For validation and what not, do you give these girls less? I know you have tons of experience with them. I thought I was doing pretty well considering she was originally the one to ask me out.

I know what you mean by that whole, they get what they want when they want it. I will work this in my favor asap some way. I have a lot of social proof at work too it's ridiculous. She also knows about the girls I been boning. 

Thanks for your help, boss.

You banging girls at work?

You banging girls at work? Good stuff. Don't make the mistake of getting resentful of her "lifestyle", no reason not to play along with it. Banging her should be relatively straightforward it's keeping her afterwards that's a bitch. Obviously that's not a concern here so just don't throw up stumbling blocks that don't need to be there.

AP_Grappler's picture
Fair enough, I think it would

Fair enough, I think it would be best to bang her and let her go. I don't think I could keep her around especially when she isn't even from around here. A lot of these chicks from work are chasing me around like puppies now so I have this ever growing supply of abundance. So, if I don't pull this shit off, I don't care very much. I'm trying to be discrete about sleeping with these girls but they are talking to each other obviously but it hasn't hurt me yet. They keep inviting me to chill with them. It's like they are competing lol... 

I don't mind the lifestyle, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't doing similar things. Banging the hottest ones and keeping the others on the back burner. I genuinely like the girls though, no hate or anything from me. Just love women lol 

Have you had any success keeping these girls after? I know a lot of guys just aim to sleep with these girls cause of their looks but they date the lesser attractive ones.

Right, sooo.. don't be trying

Right, sooo.. don't be trying to take this girl to dinner like it's a formal date. She point blank asked you why you were trying to do that lol.

Ha! That's awesome. She flat

Ha! That's awesome. She flat out said no dinner and drinks bullshit. Green light broski.

AP_Grappler's picture
I agree.  Fuck that. Will try

I agree.  Fuck that. Will try to just close. 

AP_Grappler's picture
Update -  So, went in last

Update - 

So, went in last night for the football game and beers with my buddy. Of course this little stunner of a trainer was there. Here's the field report of my night, nothing crazy but I have a text convo to go along with it that is taking place atm.

I'll try to keep this short...

So, just chilling with my best bud. We walk in and I'm immediately rushed by all the hosts and servers saying hi to me and even a few bartenders. I'm clearly well liked(not trying to be cocky, just the way it is...it's different for sure). The servers will not leave my side for the life of me, even when I get my food and start eating. My friend is loving this as they are equally as nice to him. My buddy is a natural, non-game guy and he's blown away by how attracted these girls are to me. It's so funny and it feels pretty awesome. This smokin' hot blonde server I'm supposed to have drinks with is the one that visits the most. Then in walks the manager who is also super flirty with me and she gets us to come join her at her booth. She's cool. So, this whole night I have this rotation of servers and this manager and a few buds just circling me and making my value just sky rocket. This trainer chick obviously notices and eventually makes her way over to say hi. After eyeing me up for a while that is. 

I'm hanging out with a few servers and the manager and my bud at this booth for a while, we are all talking and they are all flirting with me and engaging with me. They are qualifying themselves and talking about how creepy guys are when they are sexual but how it's charming when I do it. I feel like a million bucks right now, validation is a scary drug haha. 

Eventually the trainer gets cut and she makes her way over, of course she's sitting beside me. We start chatting and flirting right away and she's got her eyes locked dead on mine the whole time, slight kino as well, leg's touching as well. Then the blondie shows up and she's been cut. She sits beside me as well and I start engaging with her more. I figure it would be best to run a jealousy plotline considering I might have fucked the whole thing up by the whole dinner thing. I'm gaming this blondie fucking HARD. She's loving it and eventually makes her way home. 

Meanwhile, I turn back to the trainer and I can sense the tension and the negative vibe off her. She's jealous as fuck. She talks to me a bit and I make sure to give her simple answers and not game her. She gets a little bit more upset and says she is going to sit across the table after she gave me a "I heard you were a bit of a saint amongst these girls" shit - test. I'm clearly labelled as a player but the other girls don't mind. This hottie does though lol.

I let her go without any fuss. I make my way outside with my friend so he can have a smoke. I come back in and sit down, start watching the football highlights. She's gawking at me and starts wondering why I'm so quiet and why I seem worried. I just laugh and say, I'm really into the football highlights and I'm not sure what she's talking about. The servers start approaching me again and giving me all this attention. It's awesome. The trainer starts looking at me and we are literally having eye sex for minutes on end. I eventually just left after saying goodbye to everyone but her. 

I'm currently in an interesting text convo with her. Will post up later for reference. Good learning experience for me either way. Don't deal with these hotties too often, hopefully that's about to change.