The 12 Promises
If we are painstaking about our self development, we will be amazed before we are half-way through.
1. We are going to know a new freedom and a new happiness
2. We will not regret the past, nor wish to shut the door on it
3. We will comprehend the word serenity
4. We will know peace
5. No matter how far down the scale we have gone, we will see how our experience can benefit others
6. That feeling of uselessness and self-pity will dissapear
7. We will lose interest in selfish things and gain interest in our fellows
8. Self-seeking will slip away
9. Our whole attitude and outlook on life will change
10. Fear of people and economic insecurity will leave us
11. We will intuitivetly know how to handle situations which used to baffle us
12. We will suddenly realize that God (Life//The Universe wtvr) is doing for us what we could not do for ourselves
Are these extravagent promises? We think not.
They are being fullfilled among us - sometimes quickly, sometimes slowly.
They will always materialize if we work for them.
Has anyone experienced these kinds of massive shifts?
I think one major shift that I had, from when I first started getting into game/self development to now is that I genuinely see people more clearly now. I think a lot of guys when they frist start game don't know how to genuinely connect. We see every situation from the lens of the "pickup artist" or from the lens of that "analytical field report". So yeah, being able to connect on another level has been a pretty big shift for me.