Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
5 replies [Last post]

Best shoes I've ever worn. Incredibly stylish and posh while still being super comfortable. Girls love them 

I wore these with sweats and a white pullover last summer to one of my favorite spots here in Vegas, I fucked in my car three weeks in a row. These shoes kick ass 

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Ok NOW you can see the pic

Ok NOW you can see the pic lol. 

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

310 Motorboating Shoes and

310 Motorboating Shoes and I'm in

Buddhagames's picture
I like the direction the

I like the direction the coloring is going. The only issue now is that the lettering is too hard to read with the neon blue- but I like the concept behind it. 

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Yeah I was smoking a blunt

Yeah I was smoking a blunt last night and opened up my forum last night with all that pink going on and I'm like.. what the fuck is this.

I'm going to change the font color what should I make it. What's your exact skin color buddhagames. 

Pretty sure I gave you shit

Pretty sure I gave you shit for those shoes in a different thread, although you showed a picture of them in white.
But everyone has different taste lol.

P.s. coloring is better.