Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
1 reply [Last post]
Hey guys, I've mentioned this chick in my calculus class before but we both dropped it. She sent me a message apologizing for dropping the class (lol) and I asked if she was free this weekend (wanted to seal the deal). She said no but said maybe during the week, and I asked her number after this.

Our conversation goes as follows and I found that, after I went a sexual I lost a little bit of the seller dynamic and turned in to the buyer, note that in person whenever I see this girl she is obviously in to me, and I would like to smash. any ideas?

Me: Hey I found this number in a bathroom stall, are you providing a "good time"?
Her: Well clearly if it was on the bathroom wall I am destined to provide a good time. Name your price?
Me: I'm short on cash but I do have a few goats...
Her: Im ballin' in goats do you got any jaws
Me: I don't have jaws.. but I have something that could be considered a mouthful ;p
Her: ouuu sounds like an infection. I am not interested thank you
Me: If by infect you mean hours of fun then yes ;)
Her: Um no by infection i mean infection... like gross hours of serious regreat
Me: We can always settle in a different currency. How do you feel about coffee and ice cream?
Her: Depends on whos trying to bribe me
Me: I never said anything about bribery.. and it's the best looking guy you know
Her: Johnny Depp is that you?
Me: Even Better.
Me: (sends a picture of me after winning a boxing fight
Her: Johnny how many times do i have to tell you my phone doesnt get picture
Me: it was a really good picture.. too bad
Her: Penis.
Me: Vagina.
Her: Whats that?

Now, I'm thinking of going sexual again and honestly I feel if i can get to a chillage with her I can make things happen. Her open ended question could potentially leave me stating something along the lines of "Oh, I thought we were listing things that we are going to beat up later tonight ;)"
Re: 6/10 Bianca
Shit. This is a great convo.

I'd be like, "Just a lil somethin' the doctor told me about a long long time ago. In a galaxy far far away. Apparently they don't exist anymore. Oh well"

Then seed a meetup.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information