Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
9 replies [Last post]
Buddhagames's picture

I don't go out that much right now, basically just doin 2-3 nights a week, sometimes only one night, but right now that's all I can handle, I have much more important stuff going on in my life. That being said, I wanted to start up a journal and focus it on gneral life stuff. I mean, also, I'm at a point with all the "game" stuff, where even only going out one or two nights a week, I'm still getting at least 1-2 new dates a week, have 4 stable fuckbuddies, and I'm fucking a new girl every 1-2 weeks

This is going to be less of a strictly, "Pickup-Focusd" journal, and more of just a general journal of my life, and how my life is naturally condusive to me meeting, banging and dating cool, hot women, while mantaining my main focus on the more important aspects of my life, and an unwaivering level of self respect.

It's also going to be a journal that shows how I create an ENTIRELY NEW lifestyle for myself, becuase I will be moving to a new city in the next couple weeks, where I literally know NOBODY, have ZERO connections and don't know a single thing about the nightlife, or social scene, period. 

I'm SO PUMPED for this next year, guys. I have so much going on in my life and so much potential that is being fullfilled I'm in the best place I've ever been, in my entire life. It's really remarkable for me, and I'm just constantly inundated with gratitude. 

Anyway - guess I'll start my field reports tonight, if I go out. 

-PEACE

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

gorillapimp's picture
looking forward to this

looking forward to this journal buddha, i'll be moving to a new city in a few months where i'll be in exactly the same situation as you so am very excited to see how you handle it and hopefully i'll be able to learn a thing or 2 as well.

Buddhagames's picture
Awesome Gorilla, that's

Awesome Gorilla, that's really cool to hear. Keep up with my journal, and start your own - I'll keep tabs. 

So yeah, this journal is about me sharing my LIFESTYLE with you guys. I want to show the pickup community what it's like to be "normal" and have healthy relationships with women and to have guy friends that you go out with, and that it's not ENTIRELY about women, but that it can still be a FUN and engaging part of your life. 

Also - this journal is about me, basically removing myself from the "pickup community" but I want to still be involved, becuase I think that there are some amazing things that the community can take away from a guy like me. This journal is a place for me to flesh out my relationship with myself and how that translates itself to my relationship with men and women. 

Some major areas of thouht for me recently:

1. Control

2. Power

3. Ego

4. Vulnerability

How do all of those relate?

I've noticed, for me, that there is this looping pattern that occurs, and it's the followin:

1. Don't try, very chill, let things happen, care about letting the girl have a blast by simply being my natural awesome charastmatic self

2. Develop connection//chemistry naturally - girl is SUPER into me

3. Start to feel scarcity, not about the girl but about the CONNECTION - I've been in the "game" and so consumed by it, that i actually forgot what it's like to feel connectoin, so it has become a "scarce" thing for me, so I feel anxiety and "one-itis" but focused arond the chemistry, rather than the girl

4. Respond by feeling the need to control the situation, ego flareups and as a result - resort to 'gaming" the girl and losing the connection that existed in the first place, becuase I was afriad of not having control over the connecion that was developed

-This 4th step, results in the chemistry going away, and once again becoming scarce - so the loop beings all over again with the next girl

Thought this is an interesting pattern that I want to flesh out a lil more

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Year of the Buddha 

Year of the Buddha 

Buddhagames's picture
Met up with the colombian on

Met up with the colombian on Friday night, but my ]boys set me straight and basically were like, "Yo this chick is whack, you're trippin for nothing, fuck this girl, lets do somethin else" - so I'm not texting her anymore. Shes young, dumb and just lookin for fun, which I can give but she's a virgin and leaves in a week, so not wroth my time. 

Ended up hittin up williamsburg but it wasn't a girl night. Just kicked it. 

THen yesterday, I ended up having a boozy brunch with a bunch of my homies from school. Haven't seen a lot of these guys in forever, so it was awesome. Afterwards, we picked up a bottle of tequila and went back to one of the guys' place and drank and smoked weed out of this thing caled a "Volcano" - holy sihtballs. 

Anyway- they wanted to give me a proper send-off so we had a day- it was awesome. Seriously, it was fucking great to have one last blowout with the fellas. Then went and saw Elisium, which was not nearly as good as I thought it would be.

Yeah elysium doesn't look

Yeah elysium doesn't look that good. Going to see wolverine today for sure 

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Buddhagames's picture
/> Went out last night for a

/>

Went out last night for a quick drink with a coule friends. One of these guys is super into pickup, and the other one isn't but still likes to do all the pickup shit, I guess. 

Hit up a bar near my place, and hit up the shot girls but they were pretty beat and I wasn't feelin it, so I kinda just chilled and let him flirt or wtvr.

I turned around and started to talk with the bartender. She seemed kinda cool at first and before we left I grabbed her #

Went to another bar where we met up with a few more guys - I didn't really know these guys that well, and they were pretty immature, just in that they were like little chickens running around with their heads cut off, haha. They were cool though and loved approaching. 

I just chilled out and basically would wing all of them, for as long as they needed, and then every now and then, I'd see a girl who caught my eye and make my way over. 

At this second bar, the first gal I really started talkin to was cool, but I couldn't shake this feeling like something was off - I even verbalized it to her, to see if there was somethin goin on - my spidey senses were tellin me somethin. So just while we were talkin, after like 5-6 minutes, I could tell she was enjoying herself, but I had to ask lol, I felt kinda bad but I just go, "You're making me really uncomfortable right now" and she looked at me and goes, "If I had a drink right now, I would pour it on your head"- but then like she didn't go away, lol... it was kinda funny. Like she said it pretty straght-face but it  was clear she was tryna flirt or something cuase when her other friend wanted to get away from the guys I was with that night, my girl wouldn't leave with her. She said her friend wanted to go to some stupid place and she wanted to stay... but then it was kinda awkward cause she was there all alone, with me, but she was making me uncomfortable, so I didn't really want to continue talking with her, so I told her to go meet her friend.  She asked if I was going to take her #, and I just said my phone was dead.

Next girl, was this black girl and I guess a few of the other guys had been talking with her, but I just sat down next to her and started talking and there was some solid chemistry. She's older but age doesn't concern me. Some of the other guys kept like coming up to her from behind and tapping her on the shoulder and then leaving or some shit lol, it was kinda weird... she would like look around and they'd all be like smiling haha i can't really describe it. 

When everyone was headin off to leave, it was the silliest thing I'd ever seen - 3 different guys came up and were like, "Hey so I'm headin out - shoot me your # and we'll hang out" or some variation of that, and I'm sittin there just like in utter shock, as this woman proceeds to just obliterate every one of them lol - and then I lean in kinda close and whisper, "Should I be getting like crazy jealous right now or something" and she laughs and looks at me and just goes, "No, I'm pretty sure I took care of it" and I just kinda chuckle - bitch was like a fuckin fly-swatter. At one point she goes, "Are you the oldest one of the group?" (I was the youngest by like 2 years lol) and I'm just like, "Age-wise, nah but the important part about "age" isn't in the number, it's in the amount of experience someone has. I've just been through more than these guys, that's all" and she kinda tweaked after I said that a lil bit

Then they were all leaving and as I'm about to head out, my girl asks if I'm going to get her # or not, and I tell her yeah... she asks me to stay longer and meet up with my buddies later on in the night but it was late, and logistics were not there for sex to happen, so I said I had to leave. 

Obviously she reminded me to text her to set somethin up... we'll see

Buddhagames's picture
Well fuck, I'm in the zone

Well fuck, I'm in the zone right now. Got two weeks before launch and I'm locked in. Staying at work late, taking work from other people to make this shit happen, on time, and the way it needs to happen. If I do this right, I'll be making a fuckton of money and doing very little work within a year, so I'm aiming to kill this. 

Girl from Sunday hit me up to hang out but I had to flake

This girl Robyn hit me up for a drink, but I had to turn that done

My fuckbuddy gets back tomorrow, so I'll probably see her once or twice before I leave

So yeah, I'm basically just locked in right now, fucking owning shit. 

24 hour work days till we launch. So fucking amped on this right now. It's happening. 

Not gonna lie, change is scary as fuck and it's really really sad to be leaving the place I've called home for the last 5 years.

BUT HOLY SHIT AM I FUCKING EXCITED. I'M ABOUT TO TEAR THE LID OFF OF DC. 

Like seriously. In every way possible, I want this next year to fucking just rock. I want to grow as a person so badly this year. I want to push myself and discover new things about myself, that I don't even know exist right now. 

Change is such an incredible opportunity to grow as a person, and I fully intend on using this experience for that purpose. I want this. I want to maximize my time on this planet and be the best person I can be. I want it so badly. 

Sounds like you are moving

Sounds like you are moving around my way, D.C. I'll try to keep some lids on for you to pop open.  Feel free to hit me up when you get down here.

-OOzz

My FR Journal: http://www.rsdnation.com/node/414712/forum

Props mann.

Props mann. Props.

buddhagames wrote:
Well fuck, I'm in the zone right now. Got two weeks before launch and I'm locked in. Staying at work late, taking work from other people to make this shit happen, on time, and the way it needs to happen. If I do this right, I'll be making a fuckton of money and doing very little work within a year, so I'm aiming to kill this. 

Girl from Sunday hit me up to hang out but I had to flake

This girl Robyn hit me up for a drink, but I had to turn that done

My fuckbuddy gets back tomorrow, so I'll probably see her once or twice before I leave

So yeah, I'm basically just locked in right now, fucking owning shit. 

24 hour work days till we launch. So fucking amped on this right now. It's happening. 

Not gonna lie, change is scary as fuck and it's really really sad to be leaving the place I've called home for the last 5 years.

BUT HOLY SHIT AM I FUCKING EXCITED. I'M ABOUT TO TEAR THE LID OFF OF DC. 

Like seriously. In every way possible, I want this next year to fucking just rock. I want to grow as a person so badly this year. I want to push myself and discover new things about myself, that I don't even know exist right now. 

Change is such an incredible opportunity to grow as a person, and I fully intend on using this experience for that purpose. I want this. I want to maximize my time on this planet and be the best person I can be. I want it so badly.