Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
4 replies [Last post]

Me: Random but very nice meeting you just now.
Enjoy with your friends.

Zaby
jana german daygame food court - 11 hrs 57 mins later: Thanks, yes it was really nice to meet you. Enjoy the Rest of the day!
Me - 9 hrs 42 mins later: German girl who looks swedish , when you are free from kids' i d love to invite you for a coffee.

Are you a tea or a coffee person.

jana german daygame food court - 14 hrs 51 mins later: Sounds good to me !
Totally coffee person:D

Me - 8 hrs 40 mins later: Cool ' lets take a walk around circular quay and do something fun.
I am free Usually Friday after 7pm or Sunday after 6pm.

The boy has to die for the Man to live

And no reply..? 

And no reply..? 

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Conversation

Me: How are you future ex wife? I’ve handed in the divorce papers, there’s still time to talk it through over that drink on Tuesday...
jana german daygame food court - 15 hrs 4 mins later: Sorry I'm not in Sydney in the moment. I'm in Alice Springs and I didn't have any reception the last days

Conversation

Me: Random but very nice meeting you just now.
Enjoy with your friends.

Zaby
jana german daygame food court - 57 mins later: Thanks, yes it was really nice to meet you. Enjoy the Rest of the day!
Me - 20 hrs 42 mins later: German girl who looks swedish , when you are free from kids' i d love to invite you for a coffee.

Are you a tea or a coffee person.

jana german daygame food court - 3 hrs 51 mins later: Sounds good to me !
Totally coffee person:D

Me - 19 hrs 40 mins later: Cool ' lets take a walk around circular quay and do something fun.
I am free Usually Friday after 7pm or Sunday after 6pm.

Me - 2 days 19 hrs later: How are you future ex wife? I’ve handed in the divorce papers, there’s still time to talk it through over that drink on Tuesday...
jana german daygame food court - 4 hrs 4 mins later: Sorry I'm not in Sydney in the moment. I'm in Alice Springs and I didn't have any reception the last days

Not bad dude. Your text game

Not bad dude. Your text game is better than you or I thought it was.. LOL! These girls are invested as well you're obviously having good interactions in person. 

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information