Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
13 replies [Last post]

Me: So ' this is the cheeky london girl who owes me a coffee now for getting me late.
White Americano ' No Sugar.

Me - 4 hrs 13 mins later: I love how You brought the london weather with you .
Are you a posh tea drinker ?

holly - 8 hrs 40 mins later: Hahaha I'd say I'm sorry butttt I'm not really �� hope work went well! I managed to get caught in the rain but I'm loving Sydney!!

The boy has to die for the Man to live

And what happened after.. 

And what happened after.. 

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Conversation

Me: You strike me as a very Girly girl..i m sure pink is your favourite colour.
holly - 9 hrs 25 mins later: Haha hot chocolate is definitely a weakness of mine- that and ice cream :) you're off the beach on Sunday?

What's up with this whole

What's up with this whole beach thing on Sunday? Got to paint me a picture and give some context.. otherwise I have NO idea what's going on in these convos 

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

Conversation

Me: So ' this is the cheeky london girl who owes me a coffee now for getting me late.

Me - 4 hrs 13 mins later: I love how You brought the london weather with you .

Me - 46 mins later: Even better ' Let's checkout this cute cafe on george st with me, heard serves the best hot chocklate .

I am available Friday after work 7pm and Sunday after Beach at 6pm.which time suits you ?

holly - 7 hrs 53 mins later: Hahaha I'd say I'm sorry butttt I'm not really �� hope work went well! I managed to get caught in the rain but I'm loving Sydney!!
holly - 2 hrs 50 mins later: Haha sorry!! I do like tea now and then but I'm more of a hot chocolate girl really ��
Me - 7 hrs 52 mins later: You strike me as a very Girly girl..i m sure pink is your favourite colour.
holly - 9 hrs 25 mins later: Haha hot chocolate is definitely a weakness of mine- that and ice cream :) you're off the beach on Sunday?
holly - 6 hrs 42 mins later: Haha it's blue but pink is a close second...! But I'm definitely a girly girl ☺️ how was work? I went to watson bay today- it was lovely! Im falling in love with Sydney !!

Shit mang go into the

Shit mang go into the settings in the app and hit the "Adjust messages" checkbox. Then resubmit. 

Conversation

Me: Ouu bondi , are you tanning those curves'
i am at work pretending to be a nice hardworking guy ..
I d like to see you after your bondi session . 6pm good ?

Me - 24 mins later: Are you always this adorable or is it just one of those rare days .
holly - 10 hrs 30 mins later: Hahaha is ivy a club? So I have the day off and am waiting for my bus to head to bondi... How about you?
holly - 6 mins later: Haha I'm hoping to! Let's just hope I don't turn into a tomato...! Hehe it's Friday- you're allowed to relax on Friday surely?! I'm just about to meet my girls and I'm not sure if they planned a dinner... Do you mind if I'm really annoying and let you know soon...? I'm sorry! X
holly - 1 hr 48 mins later: Haha I think you're a charmer...!

Conversation

holly - 1 hr 54 mins later: Hahaha I'd say I'm sorry butttt I'm not really �� hope work went well! I managed to get caught in the rain but I'm loving Sydney!!
Me - 2 hrs 19 mins later: I love how You brought the london weather with you .

holly - 31 mins later: Haha sorry!! I do like tea now and then but I'm more of a hot chocolate girl really ��
Me - 15 mins later: Even better ' Let's checkout this cute cafe on george st with me, heard serves the best hot chocklate .

I am available Friday after work 7pm and Sunday after Beach at 6pm.which time suits you ?

holly - 17 hrs 1 min later: Haha hot chocolate is definitely a weakness of mine- that and ice cream :) you're off the beach on Sunday?
Me - 1 hr 34 mins later: You strike me as a very Girly girl..i m sure pink is your favourite colour.
holly - 5 hrs 7 mins later: Haha it's blue but pink is a close second...! But I'm definitely a girly girl ☺️ how was work? I went to watson bay today- it was lovely! Im falling in love with Sydney !!
holly - 13 hrs 44 mins later: Hahaha is ivy a club? So I have the day off and am waiting for my bus to head to bondi... How about you?
Me - 4 mins later: Ouu bondi , are you tanning those curves'
i am at work pretending to be a nice hardworking guy ..
I d like to see you after your bondi session . 6pm good ?

holly - 2 mins later: Haha I'm hoping to! Let's just hope I don't turn into a tomato...! Hehe it's Friday- you're allowed to relax on Friday surely?! I'm just about to meet my girls and I'm not sure if they planned a dinner... Do you mind if I'm really annoying and let you know soon...? I'm sorry! X
Me - 22 mins later: Are you always this adorable or is it just one of those rare days .
holly - 1 hr 25 mins later: Haha I think you're a charmer...!

Zaby I'd ask first if she was

Zaby I'd ask first if she was free before inviting her. A lot of times a girl will already have plans and all you're doing is stacking up no's.. which is not usually a good idea. Tho this girl does seem pretty invested. Did she hit you back to let you know if she was available after bondi or not? I think your style and humor is pretty decent here. I'll check how it's working out in the other text thread. 

Thanks

Ok gotcha ...noted !!!

Conversation

Me: I just saw one big cute Hamster and it reminded me of you.
holly - 1 min later: Hahaha I'll take that as a compliment...! How was your weekend?!
Me - 2 mins later: I was a good boy on weekend read books , walked and drank coffee .
you ? Have you been a good girl ?

holly - 1 hr 18 mins later: Haha no way! I'm impressed! I went out on Saturday �� but otherwise been very well behaved. Been seeing the sights and exploring! Hopefully will head to the city again today!
Me - 53 mins later: What's your agenda for today.
Carrying your dads camera and taking pictures.

holly - 7 mins later: Haha pretty much! Except now I think I'll head to manly :) haven't been there yet!
Me - 7 hrs 2 mins later: Did you like manly ? Isnt it nice ..
holly - 55 mins later: It's amazing! I'm just leaving but I am definitely coming back! The shark alarm went off too so that was an experience...! How was work?
Me - 18 hrs 3 mins later: When the captain saw you he turned on the shark alarm , shud have turned on the cute hampster alarm instead..
holly - 3 mins later: Hahaha ah you make me laugh
Me - 3 mins later: Srs though .
Whats up ' are you in school

holly - 5 mins later: :) so in for a long one today- had a tutorial, had a group session with patients and now going to go to ward round which apparently finishes at 8 most times. How's your day going?
Me - 3 mins later: When are you having one to one session with me ;)

What day's are you free Doctor ?
holly - 21 mins later: Haha that sounds so cheeky...! Umm maybe the weekend?
Me - 44 mins later: It is meant to be cheeky ' just like you.."hamster"
holly - 1 hr 24 mins later: Haha I love that I have a nickname :)

Ok just go with something

Ok just go with something like, "Ok let's plan for Saturday. 6pm work? I'm not sure hamsters roll so I'll bring an extra jogging wheel for ya ;)" 

Done

Done

Shit I meant not sure HOW

Shit I meant not sure HOW hamsters roll.. lol