Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->

Electronics: What do you guys think of the Canon Vixia HF100?

5 replies [Last post]

Looks like I'm probably buying it: http://www.amazon.com/Canon-HF100-Definition-Camcorder-Stabilized/dp/B00114162K

I found one for a pretty solid price. Compared to my regular video quality I think this is going to be TONS better. 

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Steve (not verified)
Nice dude!  Not to hijack but

Nice dude!  Not to hijack but has anyone found a good camera to shoot infield footage?  I've realized that unless you have a hidden camera, even with zoom, the footage normally isn't what you would want. 

Cheers

Steve

Nevermind I bought this one

Nevermind I bought this one instead: http://www.amazon.com/Canon-VIXIA-R200-Camcorder-Slots/dp/B004HW7EAG/

And yes apparently this one is good enough for infield footage. Which, I might have to melt your guys' heads a little bit ;)

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

Purchasing a cam for my road

Purchasing a cam for my road trip to Georgia to help a bud move into ls. Filming all my shinanigans and calling it ' aequitas vision ' lol.

krispy's picture
Infeild footage would be

Infeild footage would be dope. I'm pretty sure that's the sam camera Alex uses

Really kris? How do you know.

Really kris? How do you know. I've seen Alex's camera many times I can't believe I didn't recognize it. But yeah I didn't know shit about cameras till I started researching them so it's possible.