Skip to Content
-->

Every dude needs to watch this.. this is the power of vocal projection and tonality

27 replies [Last post]
Offline
Joined: 01/18/2012
__________________

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Offline
Joined: 12/19/2013
The link is broke. By the way

The link is broke. By the way we can login properly now.

Is this the guy who sing in his vine video ?

Offline
Joined: 01/18/2012
That's a public Facebook

That's a public Facebook link. Think it's only you that can't see it. 

__________________

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

woberdor's picture
Offline
Joined: 09/30/2012
I live in the US and its

I live in the US and its telling me content unavailable.

Trt
Offline
Joined: 10/13/2014
Same

Same problem here, cant watch the video either.

Offline
Joined: 01/18/2012
Lol ok figured it out.. you

Lol ok figured it out.. you need to be logged into Facebook to view it. 

__________________

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Offline
Joined: 11/13/2014
I'm logged in, can't view.

I'm logged in, can't view.

Offline
Joined: 01/18/2012
Anyone else? spagheddy brains

Anyone else? spagheddy brains doesn't count

__________________

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Offline
Joined: 11/13/2014
Manwhore wrote: Anyone else?

Manwhore wrote:
Anyone else? spagheddy brains doesn't count

what do ducks smoke?

Offline
Joined: 02/07/2015
She was upset about some

She was upset about some other shit. The first thing she sees us the color on the walls and the light bulb being broken. Not sure that dudes projection would have changed that bitches mind

Offline
Joined: 10/15/2012
Ugh, I never want to look at



Ugh, I never want to look at that again. Disgusting

__________________

Big Cat

Offline
Joined: 09/18/2014
linky not worky

linky not worky

Trt
Offline
Joined: 10/13/2014
Shit,

Shit, i cant watch that shit.

Trt
Offline
Joined: 10/13/2014
Shit,

Shit, i cant watch that shit.

Meow's picture
Offline
Joined: 03/27/2013
I like how he did not fall

I like how he did not fall into her social context but wasn't butthurt at the same time.

He didn't really "win" anything, but he shouldn't have to win an argument or argue at all he was giving her a gift and thats it. All the other people there automatically thought she was a bitch because of his tonality and she will most likely apologize very quickly.

Alpha Prime's picture
Offline
Joined: 07/01/2013
I'm curious now. Is there any

I'm curious now. Is there any other way you can make it available for us who can't see the link?

Offline
Joined: 01/18/2012
Sadly enough everyone was

Sadly enough everyone was nervously agreeing with her in the beginning because she was demonstrating a lot more social authority. She's a piece of shit but that's what proper projection and tonality will warrant you. He should have ripped her apart, made her cry. She's not fit to be alive honestly 

__________________

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Meow's picture
Offline
Joined: 03/27/2013
Manwhore wrote: Sadly enough

Manwhore wrote:
Sadly enough everyone was nervously agreeing with her in the beginning because she was demonstrating a lot more social authority. She's a piece of shit but that's what proper projection and tonality will warrant you. He should have ripped her apart, made her cry. She's not fit to be alive honestly 

lol I had a feeling we were looking at it backwards :p

I still think he did a good job at keeping cool and reinforcing her bitchiness 

Offline
Joined: 09/18/2014
does this video have a name?

does this video have a name? is it googlable on youtube or something? still cant view it. doesnt matter if im logged in on facebook or not.

Offline
Joined: 01/18/2012
Honestly I couldn't watch

Honestly I couldn't watch it.. so there's some redemptive qualities at the end Meow? 

__________________

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Offline
Joined: 04/07/2014
Its a staged vid guys. Its a

Its a staged vid guys. Its a rental property http://www.vrbo.com/19740

from the guy:

People people people! This video is a prank we made 3 years ago at a vacation rental! This video sat dormant for 2 1/2 years before True TV aired it on on of their shows last fall! Until 3 days ago it was at 8000 views for that 3 years it's been in existence! Now all of a sudden it goes viral and we are bad people? Give me a break! I joke around about poor people not having an ice machine and you get bent out of shape over that? Now I see why comedy is a dieing craft! You cannot laugh at anything anymore! Everything now is off limits! Only things you can make fun of now is White people, ŕepublican presidents, and Christianity! Don't you dare make a joke about a liberal, or a muslim, or Obama, or even poor people! We knew this video would bring out the trolls that just say mean shit just to be heard but damn! My wife acted like a bitch !she did a good job! Maybe to good of a job!.... But the same people that are nailing me to a cross for a joke about an ice machine and poor people are telling her shes a worthless fat slob and they hopes she dies of ass cancer.Come on! Really? We love reading the comments and there are some creative people out there but then there are those trolls that sit behind the safety of a keyboard and spout out some of the dumbest shit you've ever heard! For those of you who get what we did here ,I applaud you! For those who just don't get it...I don't think you would even if explained to you!. If you ever get a chance to come to Cedar Point or Ohio, Look into this house called Rock Of Ages! It is a beautiful historic home on the shores of Lake Erie. 13 bedrooms and 11 baths, it has room for a big group! The kitchen was built to entertain! That's why you see 2 of everything. My wife actually does love the kitchen and wishes we could afford 1 of everything let alone 2 of everything! Enjoy the video for what it was for! Entertainment! Nothing more,nothing less! Don't get all bent out of shape over silly shit! Life's to short for that! Have a good day!

Meow's picture
Offline
Joined: 03/27/2013
Manwhore wrote: Honestly I

Manwhore wrote:
Honestly I couldn't watch it.. so there's some redemptive qualities at the end Meow? 

Yes, everyone's reaction was "what a bitch."

Was he even in the right situation to make her cry in front of all those people? I don't know that's a close call. 

Offline
Joined: 01/18/2012
You believe

You believe that?

CongruentBrah wrote:
Its a staged vid guys. Its a rental property http://www.vrbo.com/19740

from the guy:

People people people! This video is a prank we made 3 years ago at a vacation rental! This video sat dormant for 2 1/2 years before True TV aired it on on of their shows last fall! Until 3 days ago it was at 8000 views for that 3 years it's been in existence! Now all of a sudden it goes viral and we are bad people? Give me a break! I joke around about poor people not having an ice machine and you get bent out of shape over that? Now I see why comedy is a dieing craft! You cannot laugh at anything anymore! Everything now is off limits! Only things you can make fun of now is White people, ŕepublican presidents, and Christianity! Don't you dare make a joke about a liberal, or a muslim, or Obama, or even poor people! We knew this video would bring out the trolls that just say mean shit just to be heard but damn! My wife acted like a bitch !she did a good job! Maybe to good of a job!.... But the same people that are nailing me to a cross for a joke about an ice machine and poor people are telling her shes a worthless fat slob and they hopes she dies of ass cancer.Come on! Really? We love reading the comments and there are some creative people out there but then there are those trolls that sit behind the safety of a keyboard and spout out some of the dumbest shit you've ever heard! For those of you who get what we did here ,I applaud you! For those who just don't get it...I don't think you would even if explained to you!. If you ever get a chance to come to Cedar Point or Ohio, Look into this house called Rock Of Ages! It is a beautiful historic home on the shores of Lake Erie. 13 bedrooms and 11 baths, it has room for a big group! The kitchen was built to entertain! That's why you see 2 of everything. My wife actually does love the kitchen and wishes we could afford 1 of everything let alone 2 of everything! Enjoy the video for what it was for! Entertainment! Nothing more,nothing less! Don't get all bent out of shape over silly shit! Life's to short for that! Have a good day!

__________________

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Offline
Joined: 01/18/2012
Well a few things..  I just

Well a few things.. 

I just watched the whole thing. She's RIGHT. He did a horrible job on that kitchen it's fucking shit, haha. I can't judge her for walking in there and being like.. uggh, what the fuck. 

So honestly I can't place judgment on this video. I stand corrected until further evidence appears 

__________________

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Offline
Joined: 04/07/2014
Manwhore wrote: You believe

Manwhore wrote:
You believe that?
CongruentBrah wrote:
Its a staged vid guys. Its a rental property http://www.vrbo.com/19740

from the guy:

People people people! This video is a prank we made 3 years ago at a vacation rental! This video sat dormant for 2 1/2 years before True TV aired it on on of their shows last fall! Until 3 days ago it was at 8000 views for that 3 years it's been in existence! Now all of a sudden it goes viral and we are bad people? Give me a break! I joke around about poor people not having an ice machine and you get bent out of shape over that? Now I see why comedy is a dieing craft! You cannot laugh at anything anymore! Everything now is off limits! Only things you can make fun of now is White people, ŕepublican presidents, and Christianity! Don't you dare make a joke about a liberal, or a muslim, or Obama, or even poor people! We knew this video would bring out the trolls that just say mean shit just to be heard but damn! My wife acted like a bitch !she did a good job! Maybe to good of a job!.... But the same people that are nailing me to a cross for a joke about an ice machine and poor people are telling her shes a worthless fat slob and they hopes she dies of ass cancer.Come on! Really? We love reading the comments and there are some creative people out there but then there are those trolls that sit behind the safety of a keyboard and spout out some of the dumbest shit you've ever heard! For those of you who get what we did here ,I applaud you! For those who just don't get it...I don't think you would even if explained to you!. If you ever get a chance to come to Cedar Point or Ohio, Look into this house called Rock Of Ages! It is a beautiful historic home on the shores of Lake Erie. 13 bedrooms and 11 baths, it has room for a big group! The kitchen was built to entertain! That's why you see 2 of everything. My wife actually does love the kitchen and wishes we could afford 1 of everything let alone 2 of everything! Enjoy the video for what it was for! Entertainment! Nothing more,nothing less! Don't get all bent out of shape over silly shit! Life's to short for that! Have a good day!

check the pics,  you can rent it right now if you're ever in Ohio, lol

 

Meow's picture
Offline
Joined: 03/27/2013
Definitely needs to be rented

Definitely needs to be rented out to film reality porno where she gets punished for acting up

Offline
Joined: 01/18/2012
Guy should be hit in the face

Guy should be hit in the face for all that canary yellow. I'll wear my big bird costume and rape his whole family. Porn enough? 

__________________

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Meow's picture
Offline
Joined: 03/27/2013
absolutely. Im pretty good

absolutely.

Im pretty good with a camera if you need help with the production side of things