Skip to Content
-->

A funny ass meme that reminded me of Superb, lol

12 replies [Last post]
Manwhore
Offline
Joined: 01/18/2012

__________________

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Buddhagames
Buddhagames's picture
Offline
Joined: 01/31/2012
lol that's how I feel with

lol that's how I feel with women

__________________

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Infinite
Offline
Joined: 05/20/2018
Lol  I don’t need therapy. I

Lol 

I don’t need therapy. I need to toughen up more. I went soft in corporate American PC culture and in trying to be a more reasonable guy with women. 

I was gonna meet up with this chick yesterday and I was running late to the date. When I’m almost there she said she ran into her sister so I called it off politely. I’m not there to hang with her fucking sister. I chilled with some of my boys instead and it’s been a while. It’s a train wreck. Most have girlfriends fucking them over and completely destroying their lives. I don’t know how these kids went so soft as well but I know for a fact I’m not gonna end up like them. I would rather die. 

Going soft doesn’t pay. Being a pussy and a nice guy snowflake doesn’t pay. I can’t believe I let that girl talk to me that way a few days ago without cutting the date short. Of course we are trained in pua to think it’s all shit tests and plow thru. It’s mostly garbage and mostly u should just eject. Why train a girl to talk down to you from the start? Rewarding her with ANY kind of attention is wrong and only perpetuates the problem and adds to the evil in the world. 

No piece of ass, no hole is worth more than my own self respect. Better to jerk off. Fuck that.

I feel more like myself again, too many faggots out there are pliable to these girls bullshit thinking it’s game. It’s not game it’s weakness. My whole mentality about despising weakness and shit was right all along. You can’t be a bitch. 

Women hate weakness. Women hate all this crap we are forced to be to fit into society. I hate it as well. I fucking despise it. 

I for one will NOT be rewarding bullshit behavior towards men with attention. I will only entertain behavior I approve of. Nothing more and nothing less. I gotta stand on that. Like a real one. 

Buddhagames
Buddhagames's picture
Offline
Joined: 01/31/2012
Infinite wrote: Lol  I don’t

Infinite wrote:
Lol 

I don’t need therapy. I need to toughen up more. I went soft in corporate American PC culture and in trying to be a more reasonable guy with women. 

I was gonna meet up with this chick yesterday and I was running late to the date. When I’m almost there she said she ran into her sister so I called it off politely. I’m not there to hang with her fucking sister. I chilled with some of my boys instead and it’s been a while. It’s a train wreck. Most have girlfriends fucking them over and completely destroying their lives. I don’t know how these kids went so soft as well but I know for a fact I’m not gonna end up like them. I would rather die. 

Going soft doesn’t pay. Being a pussy and a nice guy snowflake doesn’t pay. I can’t believe I let that girl talk to me that way a few days ago without cutting the date short. Of course we are trained in pua to think it’s all shit tests and plow thru. It’s mostly garbage and mostly u should just eject. Why train a girl to talk down to you from the start? Rewarding her with ANY kind of attention is wrong and only perpetuates the problem and adds to the evil in the world. 

No piece of ass, no hole is worth more than my own self respect. Better to jerk off. Fuck that.

I feel more like myself again, too many faggots out there are pliable to these girls bullshit thinking it’s game. It’s not game it’s weakness. My whole mentality about despising weakness and shit was right all along. You can’t be a bitch. 

Women hate weakness. Women hate all this crap we are forced to be to fit into society. I hate it as well. I fucking despise it. 

I for one will NOT be rewarding bullshit behavior towards men with attention. I will only entertain behavior I approve of. Nothing more and nothing less. I gotta stand on that. Like a real one. 

sounds like you need some therapy, ha! 

__________________

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Infinite
Offline
Joined: 05/20/2018
In therapy rn bro brb

In therapy rn bro brb

bonobo
bonobo's picture
Offline
Joined: 11/03/2016
(No subject)

__________________

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great (MW)
I don’t care if she thinks we’re meeting up for a tea party, we’z gonna bang. (MW)
Pick Your Own Damn Sacrifice (Jordan Peterson)

Infinite
Offline
Joined: 05/20/2018
I can’t believe I allowed

I can’t believe I allowed myself to go so soft. Sickening. Never again. 

Slick88
Slick88's picture
Offline
Joined: 11/21/2017
bonobo wrote: ohhh... I

bonobo wrote:

ohhh... I like her 

Manwhore
Offline
Joined: 01/18/2012
Infinite wrote: I can’t

Infinite wrote:
I can’t believe I allowed myself to go so soft. Sickening. Never again. 

Dude what is this bullshit. A cry for sympathy? "Teach me game or I'm going to be a meanie to women"? Grow the fuck up

__________________

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

leadscout
Offline
Joined: 09/27/2012
So.. would you guys say that

So.. would you guys say that therapy is of no use for most men?

Infinite
Offline
Joined: 05/20/2018
It’s me speaking my mind and

It’s me speaking my mind and what I’ve learned this week. You make a thread that mentions me and implying I need therapy, of course imma come in and speak on it. Nothing to do with “sympathy” from strangers online. I’ve stated no sob stories here tf? 

Why would you give a fuck if imma be a “meanie” to women anyway? Lol. Oh look at me hold all women in the world hostage so you can teach me the game. Ha!

Im good man. I’ll check back in when I got something good to share, lay reports and such. Something that leads to a fun result ;)

Manwhore
Offline
Joined: 01/18/2012
? How could you even ask me

? How could you even ask me that. Read your own damn training testimonial :\

leadscout wrote:
So.. would you guys say that therapy is of no use for most men?

__________________

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Infinite
Offline
Joined: 05/20/2018
Looks like we all need

Looks like we all need therapy lawl