Skip to Content
-->
9 replies [Last post]
Slick88's picture
Offline
Joined: 11/21/2017

Been trying to change things up and go out (at night) sober instead of having a few drinks. To set the stage, in the last 10 years I couldn’t even remember a weekend i didnt drink, unless i was reallly sick or something. When i started training i cut way back on the amount i would drink when i went out, but still would have 3-5ish drinks a night. 

Since then i have switched things up to going out at night 4 nights a week and doing day game once a week. Ive noticed my energy drop substantially  so i decided to change things up and attempt to go out sober. A few observations:

-As a whole, my general energy level is much higher due to the lack of alcohol, definitely have seen an improvement over these last 2 weeks

-First night i went out sober, i woke up more exhausted than if i blacked out the night before. Without alcohol, i realized my brain was working in overdrive analyzing things, trying to get me off my game, etc. You take for granted that after a few drinks you essentially freeze your brain waves out, but when you go out sober you have to force yourself to focus and shut the fuck up 

-MUCH more stifled in loud clubs these last 2 weekends (the only weekends i have gone out sober). I am still warming up exactly the same and making sure i am conversational long before entering, but it was still very hard to GET and STAY in state while sober. I even caught myself a few times getting hardcore in my head, in a way that i use to do pre-training... that was kind of a trip (also kind of funny as i realized how far i have come since then). 

-It is very obvious later at night though how much of an advantage you really have. My focus and verbals continue to get stronger, while every other guy in the club who may (or likely may not) be approaching the same women is becoming sloppy as hell. It’s kind of insane when you are totally sober and can appreciate the reaction women give you when you engage them later at night... its a look of shock but also pure bliss. I have a good lay report coming based on this 

Curious what your experiences have been when you first started going out sober. Any tips that worked well? The biggest thing i need help with is just how to get warmed up and get in that “flow state” without being able to go to the bar and rip a warmup shot or two. Thats been my routine for so long that it feels so strange to be without it 

Offline
Joined: 05/20/2018
To me, I went out sober for

To me, I went out sober for years. I find that it’s more RSD crap. I just drink now but not til I’m shitfaced. As long as I can daygame sober I know I’m not using it as a crutch. 

Slick88's picture
Offline
Joined: 11/21/2017
Infinite wrote: To me, I went

Infinite wrote:
To me, I went out sober for years. I find that it’s more RSD crap. I just drink now but not til I’m shitfaced. As long as I can daygame sober I know I’m not using it as a crutch. 

So if you are drinking when you go out are you finding that you end up drinking 3+ times per week then? I guess thats the battle for me, the more nights a week i drink the worse i feel overall, so i am trying to balance it 

Offline
Joined: 05/20/2018
Nah I pretty much don’t even

Nah I pretty much don’t even care much for alcohol so I drink pretty minimally. I’ll drink when I go out as a social thing. I don’t drink during the week. It doesn’t thrill me.

bonobo's picture
Offline
Joined: 11/03/2016
I usually go out sober, and

I usually go out sober, and only drink with girls in the bar or back at home. It's actually quite easy for me to 'absorb' the drunken, party vibe.

You can also just get softer/fewer drinks to not fuck up your health if you go out a lot. 

But to answer your question and to change the habit.

I would warm up properly before going into the club with drills.

Then approach 1 chick before getting your drink. Once you've approached her, you're doing kinda the same thing as you would do after you get your drink. So the need should be less, but you can still get a drink after your approach...

Also, if you don't have any drink in your hands,  both of your hands are free to use ;) 

__________________

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great (MW)
I don’t care if she thinks we’re meeting up for a tea party, we’z gonna bang. (MW)
Pick Your Own Damn Sacrifice (Jordan Peterson)

Mr_Victory's picture
Offline
Joined: 02/23/2018
I find that a lot of girls

I find that a lot of girls like it when I tell them that I don't drink or smoke. Like I have the strength to resist the urge and peer pressure. I think a lot of girls just want to go out dance, meet guys and/or get drunk themselves. (I.E. at ladies night.) So why drink if you don't have to? Especially if you're driving. Now I've been sober for 11 months now. But I've been made fun of in the past for talking to girls whilst drunk as if I wouldn't approach otherwise or I wouldn't have really found the girl to be very attractive if I wasn't so drunk. So I think the more sober you are definitely gives you the upper hand. I think it also gives me a reason to not buy girls drinks. Like why should I buy her a drink if I don't even drink myself?!

And I always hated the hang overs, smelly breath and loss of money. I have my teeth whitened and cigarettes can fuck with the color and health of your teeth. I like having fresh breath and a million dollar smile. I've been complimented on my teeth and smile several times. I've made out with girls who had been drinking and smoking and the taste wasn't that great. Now I'm sure you've noticed some girls out there with teeth that are white as fuck. I see it as a health and beauty sort of thing. Kinda like working out and staying in shape. Hell drinking and smoking will fuck with your gains anyway. But then again I ride a tricycle for a living so I can't be drinking or smoking at work anyways. Haha

Dude, doesn't alcohol and tobacco fuck with your sexual performance anyways?

Slick88's picture
Offline
Joined: 11/21/2017
Mr_Victory wrote: I find that

Mr_Victory wrote:
I find that a lot of girls like it when I tell them that I don't drink or smoke. Like I have the strength to resist the urge and peer pressure. I think a lot of girls just want to go out dance, meet guys and/or get drunk themselves. (I.E. at ladies night.) So why drink if you don't have to? Especially if you're driving. Now I've been sober for 11 months now. But I've been made fun of in the past for talking to girls whilst drunk as if I wouldn't approach otherwise or I wouldn't have really found the girl to be very attractive if I wasn't so drunk. So I think the more sober you are definitely gives you the upper hand. I think it also gives me a reason to not buy girls drinks. Like why should I buy her a drink if I don't even drink myself?! And I always hated the hang overs, smelly breath and loss of money. I have my teeth whitened and cigarettes can fuck with the color and health of your teeth. I like having fresh breath and a million dollar smile. I've been complimented on my teeth and smile several times. I've made out with girls who had been drinking and smoking and the taste wasn't that great. Now I'm sure you've noticed some girls out there with teeth that are white as fuck. I see it as a health and beauty sort of thing. Kinda like working out and staying in shape. Hell drinking and smoking will fuck with your gains anyway. But then again I ride a tricycle for a living so I can't be drinking or smoking at work anyways. Haha Dude, doesn't alcohol and tobacco fuck with your sexual performance anyways?

medically speaking? No clue, but I do know it hurts testosterone production, so I can’t imagine it helps sexual performance in the long run lol.  

Offline
Joined: 04/02/2016
Going out sober is the best

Going out sober is the best if you go out 3+ times a week. You'll get used after a while. I went out sober 3-4 times a week for about 6 months, now i only go out on the weekend and have some drinks usually. 

The biggest issue for me with being sober is it fels a bit weird to pull these girls being totally sober, you know what i mean? 

Buddhagames's picture
Offline
Joined: 01/31/2012
Papaya wrote: Going out sober

Papaya wrote:
Going out sober is the best if you go out 3+ times a week. You'll get used after a while. I went out sober 3-4 times a week for about 6 months, now i only go out on the weekend and have some drinks usually. 

The biggest issue for me with being sober is it fels a bit weird to pull these girls being totally sober, you know what i mean? 

lol just don't pull the chick whose falling over hammered.  Problem solved :)

__________________

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Offline
Joined: 01/18/2012
Imagine running a few dozen

Imagine running a few dozen bootcamps sober. Students watching you all night long. Or dudes recognizing you and just standing there 10 feet away peering at you as you talk to girls. Or, my favorite, when they start coming into your sets while you're at your favorite Vegas nightswim spot and asking the girls if they know you're Manwhore. :\  What you're doing is fun, bruh. You get to practice a craft. That's all. You've got skills now and beautiful bishes to use them on. 

You're at the point where you can start being cocky when you walk up to them. So self-assured girls start giggling just looking at you. 

__________________

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

Have you read the "Best Of MW's Forum" threads on Verbal Seduction, Physical Escalation & Sexual Mastery? Begin your education: Best of Manwhore.org/forum:

The ONLY Real "Drills-Based" Seduction Training:
Tap Or Click For More Information