Skip to Content
-->

Holy crap! Little 12 Yr Old Boy Accused Of Rape

10 replies [Last post]
Offline
Joined: 01/18/2012

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/son-12-how-can-rapist-7639672

My son is 12 - how can he be a rapist? Nightmare ordeal of boy's 'sleepover sex'

The youngster was thrown out of school and had his life ruined until his accuser admitted the accusation was false

  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  • 14SHARES

 

pay-silhouette-boy

The 12-year-old's life was turned upside down after he was falsely accused of rape

A devastated mum has told how her 12-year-old son was accused of rape, arrested in his pyjamas and chucked in an adult police cell overnight – only for his accuser to admit 14 months later the sex was consensual.

The schoolboy had his life turned upside down and was thrown out of school with the false accusation hanging over his head after strict bail conditions meant he was prohibited from being around any females aged under 16.

The mum of the youngster – who we cannot name for legal reasons – told The New Day her innocent boy’s life has been “flipped upside down” and revealed the horrifying extent to which she was let down by police and social services.

“It felt very much like a case of guilty until proven innocent,” she revealed.

“My poor boy was treated like an adult on a brutal sex charge.

“He was terrified, and this will now affect him for the rest of his life.”

The schoolboy – who we will refer to as Tom – lost his virginity to his accuser at a friend’s sleepover in November 2014.

He was 12 and stayed overnight at a boy pal’s home. The girl was 13, but Tom’s mum had no idea she would be there.

 

PAA silhouette of a child

The schoolboy lost his virginity to his accuser at a sleepover and then she accused him of rape

 

Three days later police came knocking demanding to speak to her son but officers would not tell her why.

“I was so confused,” she said. “I thought maybe he had been in a scuffle, I was getting ready to tell him off for stealing a bike or something.

"He has never been in trouble, he is cheeky but he is a good boy. He was in the top sets of everything at school, he was popular, teachers loved him.

“I’ll never forget it. I went to his friend’s house to get him with the police.

Read more: False rape claim devastated our lives

"I ran in before them and asked him what he had done, he was playing the computer in his pyjamas and he looked at me in total confusion and said, ‘I haven’t done anything, mum’.

“The next thing I remember is us leaving the house and the policeman saying he was arresting my 12-year-old baby on suspicion of rape.

"My entire world collapsed. I thought there must be some stupid mistake.”

Tom was taken to a nearby police station where he was booked in and taken to a cell.

“I remember screaming. I was saying they couldn’t take him to the cells because he was only a child.

 

GettySilhouette of child

The youngsters was arrested and taken in for questioning by police

 

"They told me they wouldn’t be doing it if it was against the law. I felt helpless. I wanted to protect my child, and I could do nothing.”

Tom was taken to the cells at around 7.30pm and stayed there until 3.30am.

"In this time he was asked to give a semen sample, a DNA sample, had his fingerprints taken and had pubic hair collected.

“He was in the cell next door to adults,” his mum continued.

“Grown men were brought in and put next to him, he was terrified. I was fighting to get him home.

"In the end they agreed I could take him home as long as I had him back for an interview at 10am the next day.

Read more: Woman faces jail after admitting making a false rape claim

“It was hours of torture. They were already treating him like he was guilty.”

Tom was taken home by his mum and put to bed.

“I remember that night and so many others that followed I would just sit there watching him sleep, terrified.

"I had thoughts occasionally of running away with him. Protecting him seemed out of my hands.”

Tom then made a mistake of lying to police the next ­morning, saying he had not slept with the girl.

 

GettySilhouette of a Boy

Tom made the mistake of lying to the police by telling officers he hadn't slept with the girl

 

“This was done in panic,” his mum admits.

“I think he thought it would all go away but he had little grasp of how serious it was. When DNA came back he apologised and told us he was really scared.

“I always believed that he had not raped her, he doesn’t know what that means and it was his first time.”

Tom then spent a nervous 14 months awaiting a court case.

“Life stopped for him. Bail conditions meant he was pretty much housebound and it felt like everyone knew and ­everyone was talking.

I was scared to let him out of my sight in case someone hurt him.

“What angers me is that not once did we have a single call from social services.

"My argument is, if a 12-year-old is capable of rape, why are the professionals not asking questions about the family life? It is not normal.

“After being chucked out of school we eventually got Tom in a special school for boys with behavioural difficulties but it didn’t work because he was not like those children and he was scared. He lost a year of his education.”

In January this year Tom underwent a four-day trial in a youth court, 14 months after his initial arrest.

 


Tom had to endure a four day trial at youth court 14 months after his initial arrest

 

During the course of proceedings, his accuser admitted to the judge the sex between the pair was consensual and she had said it was rape so her boyfriend would not be angry that she’d had sex with someone else.

Tom was found not guilty. His emotional mum cries to this day when re-living the 
verdict.

“I was not in the court when they acquitted him,” she says. “All of the family were there to support us and I felt like I was going to have a panic attack so I left the court.

“I will never forget him stumbling outside, running into my arms and sobbing.

"I couldn’t work out whether it was good news or bad because he was crying so much, but he managed to get out the words: ‘It’s over mum, not guilty’ and we cried together. I thought he was coping brilliantly but it was all pent up inside.”

Tom decided to leave his mother’s home in East Anglia following the ordeal and live with his father in the north of the country.

“He told me he wanted to get on with school and make something of himself in a different area.

“It’s been very hard not having him here but I’d never begrudge him a new start,” she says.

“He’s always welcome. I’m just pleased he’s not in prison for something he didn’t do.”

A police spokesman in the county where Tom was arrested explained “certain procedures are followed” when a child is arrested but it is not uncommon for a child to be placed in a cell for a serious crime, as the age of legal responsibility is 10.

“It is not unusual for us not to tell an adult prior to a child’s arrest what the child is being arrested for,” she adds.

“This is to protect the integrity of the investigation.”

__________________

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Alex123's picture
Offline
Joined: 05/01/2012
This is terrible. One of my

This is terrible.

One of my friends got accused of rape one time, everyone knew he didn't do it. Even the girl's friends didn't believe her. This is so disgusting though, women preferring to ruin someone's life than have an uncomfortable conversation. 

Offline
Joined: 04/02/2016
This is horrible yeah but

This is horrible yeah but honestly girls actually getting raped and the rapist not punished is so much more common than false rape accusations

woberdor's picture
Offline
Joined: 09/30/2012
Papaya wrote: This is

Papaya wrote:
This is horrible yeah but honestly girls actually getting raped and the rapist not punished is so much more common than false rape accusations

I would rather have a guilty person get away with it than an innocent person take the fall.

Offline
Joined: 04/02/2016
woberdor wrote: Papaya

woberdor wrote:
Papaya wrote:
This is horrible yeah but honestly girls actually getting raped and the rapist not punished is so much more common than false rape accusations

I would rather have a guilty person get away with it than an innocent person take the fall.

Sure, but why are we, and this whole "community" talking about the few cases of false acusaations rather than the propably hundreds of times more common causes of rape in which the victim doesnt get any justice?

woberdor's picture
Offline
Joined: 09/30/2012
Papaya wrote: woberdor

Papaya wrote:
woberdor wrote:
Papaya wrote:
This is horrible yeah but honestly girls actually getting raped and the rapist not punished is so much more common than false rape accusations

I would rather have a guilty person get away with it than an innocent person take the fall.

Sure, but why are we, and this whole "community" talking about the few cases of false acusaations rather than the propably hundreds of times more common causes of rape in which the victim doesnt get any justice?

Lol hundreds of times more common is quite an exaggeration.

The false accusations make it much harder for a real victim to get justice. With all the false accusations we now have to look harder than usual to see if the victim is trying to get money or get out of an awkward conversation. Actual victims are less likely to report the assualts because they don't want to possibly get lumped in with the liers.

Also terrible is the fact that we supposedly have "innocent before proven guilty" in this country, but look how the school reacted to the news of this kid's arrest: they just fucking booted him and his social life was destroyed. Right now, a rape accusation, regardless of how true it is, will completely fuck your life up. Companies, schools, sometimes friends, etc. will just drop you and even denounce you in a heartbeat before any conviction takes place. For some reason people just give zero fucks for little things like proof and evidence for things like this. The world shouldn't turn its back on you just because Sally Sue regretted fucking you.

Offline
Joined: 04/02/2016
woberdor wrote:Papaya

woberdor wrote:
Papaya wrote:
woberdor wrote:
Papaya wrote:
This is horrible yeah but honestly girls actually getting raped and the rapist not punished is so much more common than false rape accusations

I would rather have a guilty person get away with it than an innocent person take the fall.

Sure, but why are we, and this whole "community" talking about the few cases of false acusaations rather than the propably hundreds of times more common causes of rape in which the victim doesnt get any justice?

Lol hundreds of times more common is quite an exaggeration.

The false accusations make it much harder for a real victim to get justice. With all the false accusations we now have to look harder than usual to see if the victim is trying to get money or get out of an awkward conversation. Actual victims are less likely to report the assualts because they don't want to possibly get lumped in with the liers.

Also terrible is the fact that we supposedly have "innocent before proven guilty" in this country, but look how the school reacted to the news of this kid's arrest: they just fucking booted him and his social life was destroyed. Right now, a rape accusation, regardless of how true it is, will completely fuck your life up. Companies, schools, sometimes friends, etc. will just drop you and even denounce you in a heartbeat before any conviction takes place. For some reason people just give zero fucks for little things like proof and evidence for things like this. The world shouldn't turn its back on you just because Sally Sue regretted fucking you.

Yeah an exageration but you get the point. Statistically speaken it's not that big of an exageration though, if we take in count the amount of false accusations in which the guy actually gets convicted, because juridically, it is HARD to prove a guy guilty of rape , at least where i come from.

The reason i'm writing all of this which is probably "controversial" in this forum is because i know 0 guys that have been accused, but have met dozens of girls who have been raped and none of them have reported, in fear of going trough a big hussle and then authorities still won't believe these stories. There have even been some cases in which the rapists have been praised and the victims shamed and alienated. It goes both ways

You have a good point when you say these false accusations make it harder to believe girls but statistically speaking most rape reports are real, and most rapes dont even get reported.

Offline
Joined: 01/18/2012
Papaya have you heard

Papaya have you heard specifics from these girls? 

__________________

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

woberdor's picture
Offline
Joined: 09/30/2012
Papaya wrote: You have a

Papaya wrote:
You have a good point when you say these false accusations make it harder to believe girls but statistically speaking most rape reports are real, and most rapes dont even get reported.

Yeah totally, if a chick claims she was raped then by all means, believe her and comfort her as if she was telling the truth. 

The problem here is that anyone, even a fucking 12 year old, can get their lives completely destroyed without any proof of wrong doing. I mean the cops showed up at this kid's house while he was in his fucking PJs playing on the computer and took his ass to jail with grown ass men. His school instantly expelled him. He had to wait 14 months to be cleared of wrongdoing, and this is probably only because the accuser admitted to lying. And after all that, he still had to move north with his father because he was ostrasized at his current town. And this is without any proof of wrongdoing other than one person's claim. The amount of shit that went down because of some puffs of air out of a 13 year old's throat is absurd. 

And will the accuser face any repercussions for fucking up this kid's life? Probably not. Most false rape accusers don't for some reason. This is slowly changing, however.

I personally hope that the mom sues the living shit out of the school, the accuser, the cops, and everyone else who shit on this kid without proof.

TL;DR: People should be treated as innocent until they are proven guilty.

Offline
Joined: 01/18/2012
woberdor wrote: Yeah

woberdor wrote:

Yeah totally, if a chick claims she was raped then by all means, believe her and comfort her as if she was telling the truth. 

This is actually one of the main reasons girls come up with these false rape claims. 

__________________

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

woberdor's picture
Offline
Joined: 09/30/2012
Manwhore wrote:woberdor

Manwhore wrote:
woberdor wrote:

Yeah totally, if a chick claims she was raped then by all means, believe her and comfort her as if she was telling the truth. 

This is actually one of the main reasons girls come up with these false rape claims. 

Hmmm yeah, I should have dedicated more than one line to that. Lemme elaborate.

If a woman comes to the cops to claim she was raped, she should get some sympathy and counsel. She should also get a rape kit immediately and the evidence collection process should start. If she refuses a rape kit, or to elaborate on certain details because they are "too painful" or whatever, then they should explain to her that they need evidence to go after an alleged rapist. We don't want to discourage real victims or make it easy for bullshitters to make accusations.

If a woman comes to people other than police, then she should recieve the same amount of skepticism that a person would get if they were making a murder accusation.