Skip to Content
-->
46 replies [Last post]
Offline
Joined: 01/18/2012
__________________

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Offline
Joined: 01/04/2015
Not sure what to think. Also

Not sure what to think. Also context of the whole thimg would be good.

Story's picture
Offline
Joined: 07/11/2013
Good Vid, MW

He should have just pushed her away, but whatever, not judging the dude, he just reacted with an equal reaction, it is not like he punched her. I think if anyone overreacted it was all the guys that jumped on him. Sucks for the dude, it was just one of those times you have to take an ass whooping for what you did. 

Good Vid, MW

__________________

Cruising... man, On a Good One, it is so cool!


Offline
Joined: 01/18/2012
What about this
__________________

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Offline
Joined: 04/20/2012
Manwhore wrote: What about

Manwhore wrote:
What about this one? 

http://www.ijreview.com/2015/01/228383-2-drunk-17-year-old-girl-punches-guy-sitting-couch-discovers-chivalry-dead/

lol "real women drink."  I put the bulk of the blame on the camera guy and Irish for letting things escalate. They should've thrown her ass in bed and told her what a dumbcunt she was instead of playing with her boobs. Especially since the dude is twice their size. 

Offline
Joined: 01/04/2015
Manwhore wrote: What about

Manwhore wrote:
What about this one? 

http://www.ijreview.com/2015/01/228383-2-drunk-17-year-old-girl-punches-guy-sitting-couch-discovers-chivalry-dead/

the first vid i don't know...i wouldn't hit a woman but i guess that slap might be acceptable.  but this one's too much. zero doubt about that. she was behaving like a bitch, but a proper punch is just a big no no. he should have left. extremely beta reaction btw.

Offline
Joined: 06/07/2012
Yeah, both those bitches

Yeah, both those bitches deserved it. Using a social faux pas as a weapon, what cowards. They would never do that if they thought the dude was actually going to go off on them.

I wouldn't have hit them back, but I probably would have wanted to.

Offline
Joined: 09/10/2012
Classic third world naivety.

Classic third world naivety. If this was America I doubt the camera crew would jump all over him like that. Then again judges dont go slapping dudes around either lol

woberdor's picture
Offline
Joined: 09/30/2012
This is bullshit man. Both of

This is bullshit man. Both of those hoes got what they so richly deserved. And those white knight faggots ughhhhh...

These are classic characteristics of immature women. They want equality until it doesn't benefit them anymore.

patrick.bateman's picture
Offline
Joined: 05/20/2013
I hate this whole beleif that

I hate this whole beleif that some women have that they can act like cunts and get away with it. As soon as someone (man or women) puts their hands on you in an aggressive way, you rightfully are allowed to defend yourself. 

First bitch should have got slapped harder, I'd say. And those white knight bitches should have ensured the girls safety and diffused the situation isntead of going onto a beatdown. He just slapped her back, who gives a fuck. 

The second bitch also got what she deserved. No one, man or women, should punch someone for no reason. That is fucked up behaviour. She deserved the punch, i don't care. 

Offline
Joined: 01/18/2012
Anyone have any thoughts as

Anyone have any thoughts as to what happened after he slapped her back in the first one? 

__________________

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Offline
Joined: 01/04/2015
i watched the first video

i watched the first video again and it's mostly one guy taking action. the rest just watches. so my guess is that the guy who protects her so agressively is fucking/dating her.

Offline
Joined: 01/18/2012
Lol Alpha you made me have to

Lol Alpha you made me have to go and watch the damn thing again. Definitely more than one guy involved with "chastising" him. 

__________________

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Offline
Joined: 01/18/2012
Anyone else? Please take a

Anyone else? Please take a look what happens right after he slaps her. 

__________________

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Offline
Joined: 06/07/2012
Not sure what you're getting

Not sure what you're getting at MW.

He gets shoved, she turns from a "strong woman" into a "victim", beatdown commences. Pretty much the same thing in the second video except with less violence.

Offline
Joined: 10/03/2012
The guy doesn't justify his

The guy doesn't justify his action.

Most dudes would say "SHE HIT FIRST!"

This dude was saying "How can she slap?" 

He deemed his slap perfectly acceptable... and continues to do so even while being beat.

Story's picture
Offline
Joined: 07/11/2013
RSD Max

Check this fucker out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pDOwnV-nzg

He kept his cool, I will give him credit for that. I am not justifying females hitting men, but in all actuality, it does not actually hurt. 

No Ego

It is okay to be the bigger person and if she keeps hitting you hold her down or something

Once the emotions have passed, what actually happen? She just touched your face a little bit.

Would you beat the shit out of a 9 year old kid for punching you in the face or would you just hold the kid down?

Getting slapped once by a female, eh, I have been hit a lot harder and a lot more times and been fine. I have even had a laugh with the person afterwards. Getting hit and fighting is not that big of a deal that you have to lose your cool so quickly over something so transitory and, most of the time, insignificant.

Usually not a big deal at all, you do not have to win every battle, people can yell and scream all they want and as long as I am not in any legitimate danger, 

meh.

PS I did not watch the dude punching the girl vid, I do not like seeing stuff like that, so what I said does not apply to that because I have not seen it.

__________________

Cruising... man, On a Good One, it is so cool!


Offline
Joined: 01/18/2012
Story in an idealized world

Story in an idealized world you would probably be correct. But in this world you're just a pushover. Anybody else? Has something to do with what Rezznt and xCom were bringing up... 

__________________

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Offline
Joined: 04/20/2012
xCoM wrote: The guy doesn't

xCoM wrote:
The guy doesn't justify his action.

Most dudes would say "SHE HIT FIRST!"

This dude was saying "How can she slap?" 

He deemed his slap perfectly acceptable... and continues to do so even while being beat.

his facial expression runs in line with this. Right after he's kinda like.. Yeah bitch. Then starts the "how can she slap" once he sees the guys coming

woberdor's picture
Offline
Joined: 09/30/2012
Both dudes seemed to go into

Both dudes seemed to go into "please don't hurt me" mode after they slapped the girl. Like the Indian guy didn't seem to make an attempt to defend himself after the slap. And the second guy didn't do anything about the guy in green having his hands on him. Its almost like they believed on some level that they shouldn't hit girls.

Also, the girls run the fuck away QUICK.

Offline
Joined: 01/18/2012
Woberder you are

Woberder you are getting very warm. 

__________________

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

woberdor's picture
Offline
Joined: 09/30/2012
The girls in both videos

The girls in both videos successfully projected a "I'm a victim!" frame after being hit and the dudes fell right into it. This was probably the first time these guys dealt with violence with women and so they didn't know how to overcome that frame. Women, however, love being victims and these hoes are probably very skilled at projecting the "damsel in distress" frame. If our Indian man would have been able to hold his reality, he might not have had his ass beat.

beargrizz's picture
Offline
Joined: 09/30/2012
Very interesting.  Yeah you

Very interesting.  Yeah you see how these belief systems just run deep. "You just crossed the line right there!"  I'm not saying that its ok to do it, but in both cases the other guys, upon seeing this then act extremely alpha and start shaming the guy who retaliated, but as I write below, its all the frame that its done in anyway, and there really would be NO need ever to retaliate against a girl so I guess I contradict myself, hitting a girl is a sign of weakness...

 Yeah in the first one the guy reacted like a motherfucka, probably had that "OH SHIT WHAT DID I JUST DO" run throughout his body and his drama allowed the others to gang up on him, he completely lost his cool.  He also "maliciously retaliated."  As in, it was like he got angry that the girl hit him and hit her back even harder.

SO in the first video, the initial problem is that he reacted to her when he slapped him.  By doing so, she immediately had the upper hand, essentially she already won right then and then.  This reminds me back when I was just a youngin and my sister was three years older than me.  She would always fuck with me and hit me becuase she was way bigger at the time and I always got really pissed off.  But no matter how much I fought back and even when I did "win" in the fighting, I lost becuase I gave away my emotional frame to hers.  So all this dude had to do was laugh it off, but not in a fake way, and I think this is where much emotional development comes in, becuase it's difficult to "fake it" in this place, as in 99% of guys would have that initial anger reaction and not be present enough to just see it as meaningless and actually funny that it hit her and would feel that anger in the body.  So it would actaully be a pretty high sign of consciousness if a guy had this happen and felt nothing but love and humor towards this little woman who thinks she's defending herself and being so righteous slapping this guy, but again, to do so in an authentic way, rather than a sarcastic way, is the sign of level of emotional intelligence....

In the second video essentially the same frame.  He ends up hitting her AFTER she really gets to him.  She's there, wrapped up in her boyfriends arms smiling and laughing while this guy's friends aren't acknowledging him.  Then she makes fun of him again and he hits her.  But what we don't get to see is if she was pushed at all to do this.  She hints in the video she was and that he was pushing her around before it happened so there is that.  So there probably was something going on.  BUT you can just tell this guy is angry.  He just angry with himself.  He's there on the couch, no girl, his buddies have girls and then this girl humiliates him by singling him out and fucking hitting him.  So again its all the frame you are in before this shit even happens... Derp 

Your take MW?

__________________

“Cleverness devoid of wisdom is extremely dangerous and destructive.
Enlightenment consciously chosen means to relinquish your attachment to past and future and to make the Now the main focus of your life.  Through allowing, you become what you are: vast, spacious. You become whole. You are not a fragment anymore, which is how the ego perceives itself. Your true nature emerges, which is one with the nature of God"
- Tollester

Offline
Joined: 06/04/2012
I was on the bus in 6th grade

I was on the bus in 6th grade and this girl slapped me pretty damn hard for no good reason. I literally stared her down and slapped her right back just as hard. Her friends started freaking the fuck out and I was so calm any collected and just kept repeating "she shouldn't have hit me if she didn't want to get hit." I repeated it so much that people eventually didn't side with me but they kind of understood my point to an extent. I think I got suspended for obvious reasons but needless to say that girl was super nice and friendly from that day forward, almost like she realized I wasn't going to be a little bitch and get clowned on in front of my brother and our peer group.

in regards to the video, I'm glad that Indian dude hit her. She definitely deserved it but in hindsight he's kind of an idiot because 1. He should have known the reaction it would get from the people he was around and 2. He was completely outnumbered and his sub comms just scream "little bitch". He acted from a place of "Fuck you! Oh shit, what have I done?" Instead of "fuck you, I'm completely right and your behavior merits similar retaliation."

Offline
Joined: 05/05/2014
I'm with Story here and

I'm with Story here and beargrizz. You are not a pushover if you are just not fazed by what ever the other does to you. Max looked pretty Boss to me in that video, for instance,  while the girl's hypocrisy was EXPOSED to the world.  

Didn't see the second vid. but on the first one: 

so he called her bluff, she didn't know what else to do to keep her powerplay up, so she slapped him, and  surprise surprise' his bluff calling turned out to be a bluff. lol

Guy didn't realize that when she slapped him, he had already won. So he hits her back, And that's when he lost it all. 'he starts saying 'Oh faaa..' (probs oh fuck) and then goes right into righteous indignation of 'how can she slap'. Its just speculation obviously, but I'd say on some level he realized he'd he'd just lost it and immediately tries to justify his lack of control by making her responsible for it. 

So contrary to what XCom says, I believe he does exactly the predictable thing. I don't think this just about her having crossed a boundary, it's about her having exposed the pussy in him. And thats probably what makes him realize the social inacceptabilty of what he did.

(Also I surmise that this combination of reactive weak frames plus physical superioritiy so prevalent in beta males around is for the' no violence against women' norm stems from. Its actually a pretty good norm for beings like us, even if it gets exploited sometimes, because it helps to prevent all those weaklings who got their ego tickled a little to beat their girls to pulp, because they can.)

Now the girl is a grade A pain in the ass, in now way that acceptable behaviours. no doubt.  but his reaction was weak. Not sure, if I had fared her any better though. Its an understandable situation to lose your cool, and she had cooked him pretty well already beforehand.  But its certainly not the standard I try to hold myself to. But if he had just smirked and winked at her in response, chances are she'd stomped off in a big show of steam and anger, hiding a happy smile inside, hoping he would let her suck his dick later on. well maybeeee not, but certainly he would have stood the winner and would have had all the chances to shape the situation.

BTW: What's wrong about it is not that it was violence against women. Self defence is allright against anyone who poses a threat against your health, whether teenies, children, wheelchair assasins. but this doesn't qualify. 

that was simple retaliation, instinctive spur of moment kind of but still retaliation. there was no danger for him at all. He also didn't teach her a lesson, you need to be in control for that. but no, no nothing of that. Just really petty you hit me, so I hit you - Kindergarten Shit.

While technichaly this might qualify as attack and self-defence, but slapping someone in the face is mostly about getting a reaction not about doing damage. As Story said, you don't hit a child, if its hits you. you sent it in into the sulking corner.. or you throw it over your lap and calmly spank its ass (but yeah all that demands yoU are totally in control of yourself, too) 

The whole 'this bitch has earned it', it's an understandable sentiment, if its like a dry 'well, you got what you bargained for, girl'. She has certainly no right to complain, nor to play the victim. But 'she should have been slapped harder? really???!! 

The white knights are completely beyond good and evil though.

But think about this:  the same kind of people would have happily burned the girl 200 years earlier, because some guy called her a witch, because she wouldn't suck is dick behind the church.. What does say about White Knightism? What is it really a symptom for? 

Story's picture
Offline
Joined: 07/11/2013
Energy

I had a buddy, big dude, good fighter, not a guy you would want to piss off ever, who was going thru a divorce. He is in the army with me and he was going thru a typical problem army guys who are married go thru. He had his wife complaining to him that he did not spend enough time with her. She was progressively getting angrier with him for it for weeks until one day she snapped and punched him in the face a couple of times while she was yelling at him. She got a pair of scissors and started cutting all his uniforms. She started throwing things all over the house. He kept his cool, he called the cops, and when the cops came, guess what? They made him leave, not her. She even chewed out the cops while they were there and they still kicked him out of his apartment that he pays for. 

He came to stay with me or anyone else he could for a few weeks or he stayed in his car. He was trying to get on some type of agreement with his wife, but it was all bad and he obviously needed to get a divorce. He tried to arrange dates to go pick up his stuff from the apartment, but he could not. When he finally did, she hit him, talked him down, and threw stuff at him and around the house. Oh, by the way, his then wife went on to hurt herself on purpose and bruise her arm. She used the bruises as proof of abuse and got a restraining order on him even though the night she was supossedly hit, he was with me. He even eventually had to give her his car, even though she had no job, and he needed it for his. So, he was homeless and carless. The law was siding with her every step of the way and she kept trying to provoke him every step of the way. He did not strike her once.

She was doing everything she did in an attempt to break his frame and bring him down to her level. This dude got a lot of my respect afterwards for taking the higher frame and not hitting her. I have had plenty of conversations with this dude about it and we both know that most dudes would have cleaned her clock because they would have not had the mental stability nor inner control to see beyond the little things and keep their cool. I am not saying that every time a girl hits a guy she is not trying to whoop his ass because sometimes they are, but I think, most of the time, it is her trying to break your frame and get you to play into her lack of control. The army made my buddy go thru counseling and investigated his wife's claims of abuse that she kept claiming and during all this my buddy would tell me about all the domestic abuse that he would hear about happening in the same situation for other army guys. Most guys in these cases would hit their wife and all would be lost for the guy. I 100% think it is because these guys were externally validated while my buddy, who is internally validated, could maintain his calm, take a step back, and see what was emanating from beneath the bullshit.

I am saying, if you hit her or if you do not, it is all energy that you are directing and you can do so without ever having to put a hand on or hurt her. There is no need. There is a deeper picture to see and focusing on petty details prevent you from seeing it. 

 

PS I like fighting, so I am not saying do not fight mother fuckers because I do think that it is fun, but in these situations it is about something much bigger than fighting or having fun. I genuinely believe that when a female hits a male, most of the time, it has nothing to do with proving who is stronger physically or establishing physical dominance.

 

PSS For anyone that cares, my buddy got the divorce, got all his stuff back, and his ex-wife got nothing.

__________________

Cruising... man, On a Good One, it is so cool!


Offline
Joined: 05/05/2014
Story wrote: I had a buddy,

Story wrote:
I had a buddy, big dude, good fighter, not a guy you would want to piss off ever, who was going thru a divorce. He is in the army with me and he was going thru a typical problem army guys who are married go thru. He had his wife complaining to him that he did not spend enough time with her. She was progressively getting angrier with him for it for weeks until one day she snapped and punched him in the face a couple of times while she was yelling at him. She got a pair of scissors and started cutting all his uniforms. She started throwing things all over the house. He kept his cool, he called the cops, and when the cops came, guess what? They made him leave, not her. She even chewed out the cops while they were there and they still kicked him out of his apartment that he pays for. 

He came to stay with me or anyone else he could for a few weeks or he stayed in his car. He was trying to get on some type of agreement with his wife, but it was all bad and he obviously needed to get a divorce. He tried to arrange dates to go pick up his stuff from the apartment, but he could not. When he finally did, she hit him, talked him down, and threw stuff at him and around the house. Oh, by the way, his then wife went on to hurt herself on purpose and bruise her arm. She used the bruises as proof of abuse and got a restraining order on him even though the night she was supossedly hit, he was with me. He even eventually had to give her his car, even though she had no job, and he needed it for his. So, he was homeless and carless. The law was siding with her every step of the way and she kept trying to provoke him every step of the way. He did not strike her once.

She was doing everything she did in an attempt to break his frame and bring him down to her level. This dude got a lot of my respect afterwards for taking the higher frame and not hitting her. I have had plenty of conversations with this dude about it and we both know that most dudes would have cleaned her clock because they would have not had the mental stability nor inner control to see beyond the little things and keep their cool. I am not saying that every time a girl hits a guy she is not trying to whoop his ass because sometimes they are, but I think, most of the time, it is her trying to break your frame and get you to play into her lack of control. The army made my buddy go thru counseling and investigated his wife's claims of abuse that she kept claiming and during all this my buddy would tell me about all the domestic abuse that he would hear about happening in the same situation for other army guys. Most guys in these cases would hit their wife and all would be lost for the guy. I 100% think it is because these guys were externally validated while my buddy, who is internally validated, could maintain his calm, take a step back, and see what was emanating from beneath the bullshit.

I am saying, if you hit her or if you do not, it is all energy that you are directing and you can do so without ever having to put a hand on or hurt her. There is no need. There is a deeper picture to see and focusing on petty details prevent you from seeing it. 

 

PS I like fighting, so I am not saying do not fight mother fuckers because I do think that it is fun, but in these situations it is about something much bigger than fighting or having fun. I genuinely believe that when a female hits a male, most of the time, it has nothing to do with proving who is stronger physically or establishing physical dominance.

 

PSS For anyone that cares, my buddy got the divorce, got all his stuff back, and his ex-wife got nothing.

well said, and kudos to you friend. 

 

Offline
Joined: 01/18/2012
G-money fucking nailed it.

G-money fucking nailed it.

__________________

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

woberdor's picture
Offline
Joined: 09/30/2012
I really enjoy these little

I really enjoy these little critical thinking challenges btw.

Offline
Joined: 04/20/2012
G-Money wrote: I was on the

G-Money wrote:
I was on the bus in 6th grade and this girl slapped me pretty damn hard for no good reason. I literally stared her down and slapped her right back just as hard. Her friends started freaking the fuck out and I was so calm any collected and just kept repeating "she shouldn't have hit me if she didn't want to get hit." I repeated it so much that people eventually didn't side with me but they kind of understood my point to an extent. I think I got suspended for obvious reasons but needless to say that girl was super nice and friendly from that day forward, almost like she realized I wasn't going to be a little bitch and get clowned on in front of my brother and our peer group.

in regards to the video, I'm glad that Indian dude hit her. She definitely deserved it but in hindsight he's kind of an idiot because 1. He should have known the reaction it would get from the people he was around and 2. He was completely outnumbered and his sub comms just scream "little bitch". He acted from a place of "Fuck you! Oh shit, what have I done?" Instead of "fuck you, I'm completely right and your behavior merits similar retaliation."

Cool something like this happened to me a few years ago. I was chilling with this girl I just met at a club, our friends were just about to hookup and I was babysitting for a bit. I wasn't interested but had fun and danced with her, I teased her and she lightly smacked me. Then she goes for the boys. NOT COOL. I forget why, she was drunk and hyper, it was a huge overreaction, she ever so slightly missed but she would've destroyed them if she connected. Still hurt a little but I was furious she went for them with so much aggression. I yelled what the fuck and kinda grabbed her jaw firmly in pseudo-choke and put distance between us, holding her back. She saw satan in my eyes and shit herself so I just let things settle and walked off, I don't even remember anyone saying or doing anything but there was a small crowd of onlookers, from the first time she smacked me we were causing a bit of a scene.

Offline
Joined: 01/04/2015
i think it's also good to put

i think it's also good to put things into perspective. didn't do very thorough research but it looks like the girl is a challenge in the show - she's supposed to piss them off, that's her goal. so she's sort of "allowed" and expected to act bitchy, yet the guy fell for it. i still feel that it's a sign of weakness that they actually cared about her comments in this situation. on the other hand...participatns of these shows are usually chosen by psychologist who pick damaged people so there's something interesting happening on the screen. the whole situation is extremlly fabricated.

TheKing's picture
Offline
Joined: 02/15/2012
Story wrote: I had a buddy,

Story wrote:
I had a buddy, big dude, good fighter, not a guy you would want to piss off ever, who was going thru a divorce. He is in the army with me and he was going thru a typical problem army guys who are married go thru. He had his wife complaining to him that he did not spend enough time with her. She was progressively getting angrier with him for it for weeks until one day she snapped and punched him in the face a couple of times while she was yelling at him. She got a pair of scissors and started cutting all his uniforms. She started throwing things all over the house. He kept his cool, he called the cops, and when the cops came, guess what? They made him leave, not her. She even chewed out the cops while they were there and they still kicked him out of his apartment that he pays for. 

He came to stay with me or anyone else he could for a few weeks or he stayed in his car. He was trying to get on some type of agreement with his wife, but it was all bad and he obviously needed to get a divorce. He tried to arrange dates to go pick up his stuff from the apartment, but he could not. When he finally did, she hit him, talked him down, and threw stuff at him and around the house. Oh, by the way, his then wife went on to hurt herself on purpose and bruise her arm. She used the bruises as proof of abuse and got a restraining order on him even though the night she was supossedly hit, he was with me. He even eventually had to give her his car, even though she had no job, and he needed it for his. So, he was homeless and carless. The law was siding with her every step of the way and she kept trying to provoke him every step of the way. He did not strike her once.

She was doing everything she did in an attempt to break his frame and bring him down to her level. This dude got a lot of my respect afterwards for taking the higher frame and not hitting her. I have had plenty of conversations with this dude about it and we both know that most dudes would have cleaned her clock because they would have not had the mental stability nor inner control to see beyond the little things and keep their cool. I am not saying that every time a girl hits a guy she is not trying to whoop his ass because sometimes they are, but I think, most of the time, it is her trying to break your frame and get you to play into her lack of control. The army made my buddy go thru counseling and investigated his wife's claims of abuse that she kept claiming and during all this my buddy would tell me about all the domestic abuse that he would hear about happening in the same situation for other army guys. Most guys in these cases would hit their wife and all would be lost for the guy. I 100% think it is because these guys were externally validated while my buddy, who is internally validated, could maintain his calm, take a step back, and see what was emanating from beneath the bullshit.

I am saying, if you hit her or if you do not, it is all energy that you are directing and you can do so without ever having to put a hand on or hurt her. There is no need. There is a deeper picture to see and focusing on petty details prevent you from seeing it. 

 

PS I like fighting, so I am not saying do not fight mother fuckers because I do think that it is fun, but in these situations it is about something much bigger than fighting or having fun. I genuinely believe that when a female hits a male, most of the time, it has nothing to do with proving who is stronger physically or establishing physical dominance.

 

PSS For anyone that cares, my buddy got the divorce, got all his stuff back, and his ex-wife got nothing.

__________________

Offline
Joined: 12/26/2014
Story wrote: I had a buddy,

Story wrote:
I had a buddy, big dude, good fighter, not a guy you would want to piss off ever, who was going thru a divorce. He is in the army with me and he was going thru a typical problem army guys who are married go thru. He had his wife complaining to him that he did not spend enough time with her. She was progressively getting angrier with him for it for weeks until one day she snapped and punched him in the face a couple of times while she was yelling at him. She got a pair of scissors and started cutting all his uniforms. She started throwing things all over the house. He kept his cool, he called the cops, and when the cops came, guess what? They made him leave, not her. She even chewed out the cops while they were there and they still kicked him out of his apartment that he pays for. 

He came to stay with me or anyone else he could for a few weeks or he stayed in his car. He was trying to get on some type of agreement with his wife, but it was all bad and he obviously needed to get a divorce. He tried to arrange dates to go pick up his stuff from the apartment, but he could not. When he finally did, she hit him, talked him down, and threw stuff at him and around the house. Oh, by the way, his then wife went on to hurt herself on purpose and bruise her arm. She used the bruises as proof of abuse and got a restraining order on him even though the night she was supossedly hit, he was with me. He even eventually had to give her his car, even though she had no job, and he needed it for his. So, he was homeless and carless. The law was siding with her every step of the way and she kept trying to provoke him every step of the way. He did not strike her once.

She was doing everything she did in an attempt to break his frame and bring him down to her level. This dude got a lot of my respect afterwards for taking the higher frame and not hitting her. I have had plenty of conversations with this dude about it and we both know that most dudes would have cleaned her clock because they would have not had the mental stability nor inner control to see beyond the little things and keep their cool. I am not saying that every time a girl hits a guy she is not trying to whoop his ass because sometimes they are, but I think, most of the time, it is her trying to break your frame and get you to play into her lack of control. The army made my buddy go thru counseling and investigated his wife's claims of abuse that she kept claiming and during all this my buddy would tell me about all the domestic abuse that he would hear about happening in the same situation for other army guys. Most guys in these cases would hit their wife and all would be lost for the guy. I 100% think it is because these guys were externally validated while my buddy, who is internally validated, could maintain his calm, take a step back, and see what was emanating from beneath the bullshit.

I am saying, if you hit her or if you do not, it is all energy that you are directing and you can do so without ever having to put a hand on or hurt her. There is no need. There is a deeper picture to see and focusing on petty details prevent you from seeing it. 

 

PS I like fighting, so I am not saying do not fight mother fuckers because I do think that it is fun, but in these situations it is about something much bigger than fighting or having fun. I genuinely believe that when a female hits a male, most of the time, it has nothing to do with proving who is stronger physically or establishing physical dominance.

 

PSS For anyone that cares, my buddy got the divorce, got all his stuff back, and his ex-wife got nothing.

the army is full of white knights, makes me sick 

Offline
Joined: 06/04/2012
icewahine wrote: G-Money

icewahine wrote:
G-Money wrote:
I was on the bus in 6th grade and this girl slapped me pretty damn hard for no good reason. I literally stared her down and slapped her right back just as hard. Her friends started freaking the fuck out and I was so calm any collected and just kept repeating "she shouldn't have hit me if she didn't want to get hit." I repeated it so much that people eventually didn't side with me but they kind of understood my point to an extent. I think I got suspended for obvious reasons but needless to say that girl was super nice and friendly from that day forward, almost like she realized I wasn't going to be a little bitch and get clowned on in front of my brother and our peer group.

in regards to the video, I'm glad that Indian dude hit her. She definitely deserved it but in hindsight he's kind of an idiot because 1. He should have known the reaction it would get from the people he was around and 2. He was completely outnumbered and his sub comms just scream "little bitch". He acted from a place of "Fuck you! Oh shit, what have I done?" Instead of "fuck you, I'm completely right and your behavior merits similar retaliation."

Cool something like this happened to me a few years ago. I was chilling with this girl I just met at a club, our friends were just about to hookup and I was babysitting for a bit. I wasn't interested but had fun and danced with her, I teased her and she lightly smacked me. Then she goes for the boys. NOT COOL. I forget why, she was drunk and hyper, it was a huge overreaction, she ever so slightly missed but she would've destroyed them if she connected. Still hurt a little but I was furious she went for them with so much aggression. I yelled what the fuck and kinda grabbed her jaw firmly in pseudo-choke and put distance between us, holding her back. She saw satan in my eyes and shit herself so I just let things settle and walked off, I don't even remember anyone saying or doing anything but there was a small crowd of onlookers, from the first time she smacked me we were causing a bit of a scene.

haha well played. Definitely helps if you're the more sober person in cases like this.  

Offline
Joined: 12/19/2013
He deserve what he got.1

He deserve what he got.

1 Going in this shitty TV show accept to be dress like clown and that a bitch verbally abuse you.

2 Not knowing how to fight when the other host come down on him after reading he was not a solid dude (AKA he read the dude was not firm in his action).

3 Playing along with this fucking smile of what are you going to do about it. And then receive a bitch slap.

For the response above it's again the biggest misconception about being reactive.

Reactive and unreactive is at an EMOTIONAL level not surface level of thing.

Offline
Joined: 01/18/2012
I lost about half a page of

I lost about half a page of notes in answering this, angry

__________________

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Offline
Joined: 12/03/2012
patrick.bateman wrote: I hate

patrick.bateman wrote:
I hate this whole beleif that some women have that they can act like cunts and get away with it. As soon as someone (man or women) puts their hands on you in an aggressive way, you rightfully are allowed to defend yourself. 

First bitch should have got slapped harder, I'd say. And those white knight bitches should have ensured the girls safety and diffused the situation isntead of going onto a beatdown. He just slapped her back, who gives a fuck. 

The second bitch also got what she deserved. No one, man or women, should punch someone for no reason. That is fucked up behaviour. She deserved the punch, i don't care. 

Agreed.  

Not surprised the Indian white knight chodes acted like that and tried to beatdown the dude.  

If a situation like this happened I wouldn't hit back because that would land me in jail, instead I'd file assault charges.  In a he said, she said situation we all know who wins.

Offline
Joined: 01/18/2012
What do you guys think the

What do you guys think the Indian dude should have done after slapping her? How could/would this have influenced what occurred after? 

__________________

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Offline
Joined: 11/15/2013
(No subject)
Offline
Joined: 12/20/2013
I've defended myself against

I've defended myself against a woman. She attacked me and I knocked her out cold with a wild right hook. I ended up running away just because I didn't want to get (wrongfully) arrested by the police despite being innocent; also I didn't want to deal with the white knights trying to beat me up afterwards. BTW, it's totally legal to flee the scene if you defend yourself, so don't be afraid to do so if you ever end up in a situation like this.

patrick.bateman's picture
Offline
Joined: 05/20/2013
WOW great point guys.

WOW great point guys. Specifically gmoney and manwhore.

This frame thing is so fucking profound. 

This was a great example that never would have crossed my mind. 

After slapping her he should have projected his frame hard! "she assaulted me, that was defense. I'm allowed to defend myself. Come close to me and I'm calling the cops" 

Offline
Joined: 01/18/2012
Story wrote: He should have

Story wrote:
He should have just pushed her away, but whatever, not judging the dude, he just reacted with an equal reaction, it is not like he punched her. I think if anyone overreacted it was all the guys that jumped on him. Sucks for the dude, it was just one of those times you have to take an ass whooping for what you did. 

This would obviously preclude you from doing the right thing at times because of fear of reprisal. 

__________________

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Offline
Joined: 06/07/2012
What would you have done MW?

What would you have done MW? Just what G-Money said?

Alpha Prime's picture
Offline
Joined: 07/01/2013
Am I the only one who thinks

Am I the only one who thinks that if he had the mojo to back that move up, he could have fucked her (pretty quickly)? I dunno, I sense some potential there, but yah, he obviously didn't have what it took..

Offline
Joined: 06/04/2012
Alpha Prime wrote: Am I the

Alpha Prime wrote:
Am I the only one who thinks that if he had the mojo to back that move up, he could have fucked her (pretty quickly)? I dunno, I sense some potential there, but yah, he obviously didn't have what it took..

Anything is possible but I highly doubt it. He already lost so much value in her eyes before he even slapped her. This isn't something you can turn on and off like a light switch until you've done it enough. It's a gradual process of trial and error to see what you can get away with and why it works. This guy is the definition of a chode.

Offline
Joined: 01/18/2012
His reaction is what caused

His reaction is what caused the stampede and his own doom. 

__________________

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Offline
Joined: 02/09/2015
It's gynocentrism.

It's gynocentrism.


/>

From video:

Gynocentrism, as I am using it here, and how I wish we would all use it, is a biologically driven instinct to protect women. This instinct is in both men and women, though manifests itself differently. The overall effect is society, both men and women, being hypersensitive to female suffering, and callus to male suffering. It is society being hyper aware of dangers and injustices to women, while being oblivious to dangers and injustices to men. It is, quite frankly, a matter of putting women first.

Gynocentrism is not a random anomaly, a mental illness, a philosophy, or a derivative of some other philosophy; it is an instinct.

This instinct is in most, if not all, other animals as well as humans.

The evolutionary basis for this instinct works like this:

The value of either given sex is based upon how limited their capacity for offspring is.

Men replenish their sperm very quickly. A woman can only become pregnant a few times in her life.

So women are the limiting factor in the production of offspring.

This makes women more valuable.

The reason for all of this is simple: for a species to survive, it must reproduce. No matter how long the life span of a species, as long as its birthrate is higher than its death rate, it will continue to exist. If the female is the limiting factor, than her life and her safety, is more important. It will hurt a species significantly more to have 20% of its female population killed, than it would to have 20% of its male population killed.

Thus we have evolved with an instinct to protect women and keep them safe.

This instinct is in both men and women.

Women instinctively look out for the well being of women.

Men instinctively look out for the well being of women.

Females are more important to the survival of the species than the male, thus a species must behave in a way that prioritizes the well being of the females ahead of the males.

This is gynocentrism.

Once you fully understand this, you will see why men pursue women in mating, and why women are very picky, and view themselves as deserving. You will understand the origin of their narcissism, their entitled attitude.

You will understand why men are disposable in our society.

You will understand why women use men, and control them, as a tool.

You will understand why our culture says “women and children first”.

You will understand why women’s cancers and diseases recieve more funding.

You will understand why women are given lighter sentences and kept out of jail more.

You will understand why men pay the bulk of the taxes and women recieve the bulk of the entitlement programs.

And now you understand why women are seen as victims, and men are seen as dangerous.

It is also the primary reason feminists tell men to “check their privilege” all the while being the privileged group. Women are instinctively wired to take all of their safety and luxury for granted, and to see themselves as underprivileged, or victimized, endangered or persecuted. Women are just doing what they were born to do: looking out for their own kind, and viewing the world from the lens of “how does this effect women” without stopping to care and asking themselves “how does this effect men”.

Women instinctively believe that safety and well being is a thing reserved for women, and it is not reserved for men, because the role of men is to look out for the safety and well being of women (men are to protect and provide), and to part with their own safety and well being if necessary. Men must make sacrifices to keep women safe and well. The safety and well being of men, is not in the equation, thus they are blind to male suffering and injustice.

-----

Also if I had been the guy that slapped her I would have told the white knight that if he is such a man to go on television and fight me one on one. I would tear that little arrogant punk's ass up on TV or at least make him look like the coward he is.