Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
30 replies [Last post]
ItsMario's picture
Hey starting up a journal on here, any feedback would be appreciated fellas. Hopefully I'll end up having some funny stories and bang a bunch of girls in funny situations. Who knows?

So I went out tonight. It was a rough night. I was getting blown out immediately on the open for most of my sets. I definitely think it's something in my subcommunication that's fucking me up.

Let me begin from the start of the night. So I roll out of my house at about 11 30 pm, doing MW drills in my car on the way to the bar. I see my boy as I walk in, but he's chilling with his hometown crew and hometown girls. So I'm basically rolling solo. I feel uncomfortable so I go get a beer, talk to some guys at the bar, try to exaggerate my voice and tonality and get myself loose. Literally couldn't hang out in the bar without having a drink in my hand, solo and sober is tough, respect for all the guys that do it.

So I wander around a bunch of times choding up the place. I approach a girl dancing with her friend, she flinches away and refuses to look at me and turns and blocks me out. Blown out, This happened a bunch of times, with different kinds of approaches, taps on the shoulder, points and other things that I was doing. I definitely think it had something to do with my sub communications definitely that was fucking me. I dunno if there was something in my facial expression or body language, I was making eye contact and was talking loud, trying to project that dominant tonality. Whatever it was, it wasn't dialed.

None of my sets, really went anywhere; only one that got of the ground floor to at least the first flour was a sexy brunette with big tits and a fat ass. I approached her and with a tap on the shoulder, and than said something like It's So HOT. Why did you make it sooooooo Hot, exaggerating the statement. I pull her in by the forearms. She was still a little dismissive, teetering, but I said something else maintained good eye contact, than my jam Danza Kudoro came and we started dancing for a bit.

I kept talking for a bit, but didn't project enough authority or bring her into my world enough, I than tried to pull her to the bar. I might have rushed this, she wouldn't leave her friends. I also wasn't quick on the uptake with saying something like "just one second", "over to the bar," "I'm kidnapping your friend." etc. I also didn't hang in there, after that I just faded off and said I'd find her later. I never did.

It's really weird to be getting blown out by girls a lot, like pretty normal cool guy, have friends and have experiences with girls and I can't even get into a 10 min conversation.

I haven't been truly bad/inexperienced at something in a while. It's a fucking trip. Shits gonna be soooo cool when I start figuring this shit out. Tonight was a foundation night. One brick in the palace. Developing my abundance of nights and my indifference for the future.

V: Went out, drank only one beer, hit up at least 15 girls, by the time I left the bar I had approached most of the good looking girls at the place
L: You can't go in needing something, I definitely cared how each interaction went even though I've never seen any of these people before and may never see them again.
WN: I need to work on my projection and sub communications, get past the initial interactions, so I can start working on the role plays and projecting authority

ps. I'm also on rsdnation under the username ACMRA1
Re: ItsMario
One of the most amazing quotes of all time is from the user dHarsant from rsdn: "You can't be rejected, if you're not trying to be accepted."

Let that sink in for a bit..

Good job going out solo. All the big boys went thru it.

The issue is in your facial expression.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Buddhagames's picture
@Manwhore:

1. SICK quote

2. Nice report. Talk to Katalyst about how many days he went out solo and sober to become the beast he is today. It's cool to go out solo, becuase eventually it just isn't a big deal... It's almost like you walk into the bar and everyone there is already your friend... it gets to the point where nobody even asks about it (not that it matters if they do).

You hit up a TON of sets which is really cool. That's more than I usually hit up in a night, damn... makin me feel bad ; )

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

ItsMario's picture
@Manwhore:
Definitely gonna think on that for a while.

Doing the drills asap to work on the face thing and try to see what everyone else is seeing.

Thanks for feedback brah.

Gonna see if I can do some daygame today. May be headed out to the big city tonight. And possibly make the journey to my college stomping grounds for a party tomorrow night
ItsMario's picture
buddhagames;936.7015;8 wrote:
@Manwhore:

1. SICK quote

2. Nice report. Talk to Katalyst about how many days he went out solo and sober to become the beast he is today. It's cool to go out solo, becuase eventually it just isn't a big deal... It's almost like you walk into the bar and everyone there is already your friend... it gets to the point where nobody even asks about it (not that it matters if they do).

You hit up a TON of sets which is really cool. That's more than I usually hit up in a night, damn... makin me feel bad ; )

Will definitely check out this Katalyst. Thanks for the heads up.

lmao this guy over here. You're the one making me feel bad with these sixty day challenges. Constantly pushing your edge. Sheeeeeeet without guys like you, all I would probably do is make a bunch of excuses about going out solo and sober. You are an animal my friend! Keep Killing It! =)
ItsMario's picture
Re: Making Moves 2012 - FR Journal
@ItsMario:
8/16/12

So a bunch of shenanigans have limited my going out. But tonight I wasn't too be denied. Was doing MW Drills in the car, getting the voice loose and getting my mind loose. I drive by the club and there's a long line. I'm like score shit's gonna be popping tonight. Roll over there and I'm cracking jokes with the guys in line, talking shit with the doorman as I walk in getting myself in the right mood.

Walk in the venue and see a shot girl, she's sexy and I make a comment like WOW. and she laughs and gives me a look we'll get back to her later ... make my way to the dance floor and do the Tyler Woooooooooh. thing for shits and giggles cracked me up. I pussifooted around for a bit, probably five minutes felt like longer. Go to the bathroom and walk around the venue. Realize that I'm fucking up, fuck up some more, roll to the dance floor, talk, smile, get dynamic due stupid shit, some mediocre girl gets shoved on me by her better looking more confident friend, I laugh and dance with her for a little. Talk to her and use that to get in the zone. Kiss on the cheek and leave.

Head downstairs see shot girl. Make another comment don't remember what. Keep rolling by. See a guy roll up to two cute girls literally two steps ahead of me and get immediately denied and shut down. I laugh and yell a comment. I was like YOOO, You didn't even let him say hi. The girls kind of smile/giggle and I'm in there. I introduce myself to HBSpears and her friend HBBlonde7. I than proceed to claw both of them, say something funny and make them laugh. Say another thing, step back and HBSpears makes a comment about having to hang out with her friend. I laugh and grab her hand and say but I'm gonna find you later, you owe me a dance. She giggles and agrees. Than I say But I might not find you, I hope I do.

I fucked up here by not getting a number or anything, I didn't see her again. I'm thinking that I could have went on a little funny rant about how the clubs a jungle or something stupid blow it out of proportion about how I might not find her. So she should give me her number, I'll only text you a thousand times on tuesdays or something stupid like that. Lesson learned, go for the number early.

I see HBBlondeChocolate, the shot girl, again and she's doing a little stupid two step that shot girls do. I do it back at her and she laughs.

I walk back upstairs and catch the eye of a blonde, don't go in. Walk over to the bar sip on a water. A cute brunette girl, not dressed up at all for the club, I heard her say that she had a boyfriend that works here or something earlier walks up next to me. I chat with her for a bit. She leaves, but I'm completely unfazed abundance ftw.

I walk onto the dance floor upstairs. I see the blonde again, I go in saying You look lost, do you need a map? Something stupid like that she's not feeling it. Her friend that's a girl makes a comment. I turn and its a Brunette way hotter than the other girl. Let's call them HBSisBlonde and HBSisBrun. I'm on HBSisBrun, I introduce myself, she responds. I bullshit for a second about how cute her blue eyes are, like we're on a kinda dark dance floor and them shits are like glowing and she mentions that the other girl is her sister. I yell sister, and pull the other girl in and I'm like this girl has pretty eyes. I'm kinda stunned for a second that they're sisters, both fucking hot, HBSisBrun hotter tho and she's the older one I think, definitely the one leading. I bullshit for a bit and HBSisBrun mentions that "its her sisters birthday or something and she has to hang with her". I laugh and go for the kiss on the cheek. Her eyes go wide a lil and she moves her head. And says "No. I can't kiss you yet." I laugh and look right in her eyes. And she says "maybe not even today or tomorrow". I laugh again and say, "Now your just being selfish." She's looking all cute and such, but her sister's getting no love and she notices and mentions her sister again. She says something like "But we'll dance later when a spanish song comes on". I probably should have went for the number here. A small little bullshit rant to exaggerate something, than a number close dealio. I'll see her later tho.

See a picture being taken and try to photobomb, the girl taking it notices me. I dn what I did, but the girl taking the photo ends up walking down ahead of me and I bullshit with her for a bit, about how I should have been in the photo, I have a great smile etc. Just some bullshit she's not hot.

Walk downstairs and there's a crowd blocking my way down, I see HBBlondeChocolate over the top of their heads doing the same two step move, We make eye contact, I laugh and yell down to her, that she only has one move. Finally the bouncer clears the crowd over so I get downstairs. And I walk up to her. I tell her "you only one move". She says "I have a whole bunch of moves". I laugh, pull her in with some variation with the why did you make it so hot thing from MWs escalation vid. She likes it. I introduce myself, she responds can't hear her, pull her in she says it in my ear. I bullshit a lil bit, she mentions having to work because she is working and we're right near the main entrance way with the owner and bouncers and shit. I acknowledge it, than go with the I know it's not the right time, but we should hangout/talk thing. She agrees. I say but how are we going to talk if I don't have your number.

She whips out her phone as I take mine out. I fucked up here, by not taking her phone and having her texting me something cute to my number. That cuts down on fake numbers, that's something I learned freshman year. She types it in, I than also do the ice cream close. She says "she love's chocolate' lol. I respond with "that's cool because I love vanilla" lol.

I end up bumping into her a few more times, chatting, grinding asses together a lil, kissing her on the cheek when I roll out etc.

I'm getting tired of writing this shit. Ugggh.

I get blown out a few times. Funny thing, get blown out of a two set dancing on the dance floor, the end up falling 5 seconds later, I stand their and laugh and laugh, they go back to dancing I'm still laughing, and eventually leave.

I go to head upstairs and there is a crowd, I tap this girl on the shoulder and she does the look and than looks away. I'm feeling good so I just go off on her in the Tyler style make blowouts funny thing, and I'm literally right behind her still talking shit. About how"I'm so sad, she could be the one, I'm gonna go cry, her eye contacts terrible". I go on for a while and I can tell she feels, it she looks back multiple times. I'm amusing the shit out of myself, here I think that I could have went in and said alright now we can be cool or something one of those times that she looked back. She felt the authority of me being able to make her feel like shit, she was just being dumb, I could have brought her into my circle after that and actually chatted this girl I think.

I talked to another shot girl for a bit, she just chills and talks to me for a while, even after I said that I'm not buying a shot after she asks me right at the beginning.

I see HBSis and go in for the hug, she's excited to see me but they're trying to go upstairs. I should have push-pulled here. Pulled with the grabbed her, and than pushed her away with like it's not the right time yet. I was to much pull and she didn't like that. She kind of dismisses me and they wander away. I see her as she's leaving and yell her name. She blows me a kiss and than leaves lol.

I probably get blown out a few more times during the night on the dance floor. I feel like I'm not even going in bad here, it's just that the girls are either not that hot, or confident in themselves and need me to be stunningly hot or something. Or that they're just young and like every guy who they don't know is a creep lol. Didn't really give a shit.

Really good fucking night. Some last thoughts.

God Damn, There's an abundance of girls in the world. I didn't know any of the hot girls at the club, and they're a bunch of clubs and bars open in the area, too bad right now I can't get into them, I'm working on that, and their are also the girls that don't go to clubs. There's houseparties. Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

I also could give value, have a great time, and have girls enjoy me just for me, know social ties, no booze in my system. That was all me tonight. Feels Good Man. I'm a bigger boss than I thought. If I had my boys at my back, to chill every now and than and crack jokes, + girls that I'm friends with that I know/ I would of ran that club, like damn.

First Club Number Close. Solo/Sober Style.

Work on always going for the number. Also work on incorporating some push/pull, don't get as predictable, provide a range of emotions. Girls love that shit.
I can't go out solo everytime I do i dont do a damn thing
@ItsMario:
Awesome dude!

Do your number closes. Even if it's 15 minutes. Look her square in the eye, very calm, and ask her if she likes fucking ice cream. ;)

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

ItsMario's picture
@ItsMario:

9/7/12

Day Party

I drive up to college. Drop off my car and head over to a day party that a sorority is hosting. The second I get there a bunch of people I know dap me up and say hi. I make my way to the back yard where everyone is. I see my fraternity bros and we are by far the rowdiest people there. Recently graduated alumni came up and everyones enjoying the fuck out of themselves. To put a context to it, In the first minute that I'm with my fraternity bros, I was table topped, sprayed with beer, have tackled and wrestled and alumni and than continued to say hi to everyone. That's the kind of energy that we're putting out. I feed off the energy and am having a great time.

Girls wander over and come through. Nothing too significant a bunch of girls that I know from the sorority and others.

Two sets stood out during the party though:

HBYellow: I almost hooked up with her multiple times but never have. She has a guy that she's regularly banging/wifed up with in another fraternity that's at the party. She comes way out of the way to come talk to me. I know this because my whole fraternity was on one side of the party while, everyone else was more in the middle to the other side. Also I'm pretty sure that I'm the only person in my fraternity that she knows/talks too.

I don't know what it was about my vibe, but she goes in for the hug can't really do it because I'm sitting down on one of those low lawn chairs. So instead she just sits on my lap?

Now I'm usually really physical with this girl and I have had her sit on my lap before, but it was kind of surprising to me since her guy was across the backyard from us. We go back and forth for like 2-3 minutes, my voice is good, same with tonality, eye contact etc. Than her friend calls her and she immediately hops off my lap and rushes over

HB Prettyface: Girl I thought I was done with after I took her to a date party and over escalated on her while really drunk/combined with drunk texting last year. Ever since she literally wouldn't look me in the eye while at the bar. I always projected that we were normal, but yea I thought this was done.

But she calls me over and asks for a beer. I didn't realize this until now but she was opening me/investing in me. Their sorority provided a keg, which was about 20 ft to our left, so she obviously called me over for me to give her some attention. So I chat with her for a little bit, just being normal and not trying to escalate and it was literally a very similar vibe to how we were before I took her to the date party. I'm teasing her, projecting at her etc. It's like none of the bad shit last semester happened, time heals all wounds?.

I leave. Than get chased by one of my friends and dodge around her and her friends for a little, just enjoying ourselves. Go back in and talk to her for a little. I try to get her to come to our party. She says she's not coming because of how early we have to get up to tailgate tomorrow. She also provides the reasoning that she's old as fuck and doesn't really do frat parties anymore. She's a 22 year old super senior, I already knew that she never shows up to any parties, but I see her a ton t a 21+ bar nights.

I tried to use the friends to my advantage and convince them to convince her, but they back her up. Which is weird, most of the time the girls would have joined right in with me and convinced her to go. I don't know if it's because their all older or because the one I tried to convince was my boy's date to the date party, but whatever. I feel like if they all weren't older that I could have pulled it off.

I don't get her number. Which I should have. If I'm gonna bang this girl, The vibe I'm getting that it's going to be super on the d/l not by hooking up with her at a bar/party. Like I have escalate discretely, to much overt stuff turns her off.
ItsMario's picture
@ItsMario:
Party That Night

It's a fucking banger. Literally too many girls at this party. One thing I'm pissed off about that I didn't hit on any of the new freshman/sophomore girls that didn't know anybody. My boy was talking about it the next day, and literally described it as the easiest game ever. He had two of them up on him the next day at the tailgate. I got hung up with fraternity obligations and on girls that I knew/more social circle girls.

HBBlondePartyHard: Hooked up with her a couple times when I was a freshman. Wouldn't hook up with me when I pledged. I can get extremely physical with her basically whenever. I mess up her hair a little, which I do to girls all the time. Than she gets slightly embarrassed/gives me an explanation about her wig/hair extensions. I than imply/describe how I like pulling on hair during sex or something. She talks about she takes it off or something. Don't really remember, we separate at some point. I need to try texting this girl, I have her number see what comes of it.

The clock hit's about midnight and I see the girl from the A text exchange for y'all. Fuck it gotta start somewhere. I start to walk into the house and am lucky enough to be drenched in champagne. Whatever. Walk up to her and she's not acting any differently even though I thought she had a new boyfriend. I'm physical with her projecting etc. Talk to her friend for a bit. She get's pulled away by her friend in like 5 minutes to find some of their girlfriends. Go back around take a lap, talking to more people; nothing really sparks my memory.

See her again. Talk some more, talk more at her friend about her bf etc. Have to go handle fraternity business. Come back and she's looking for her friend. I smell blood in the water and immediately approach her and start projecting hard at her. I have her pulled in, all up on me. It's on than the kid in my fraternity with the least amount of game, comes out and tells her exactly where her friend is which is right around the corner from us. I'm pissed and will proceed to rip him a new one, the next day.

I think in this situation, I probably should have just zoned in on her and ignored him. But I turn and acknowledge him. She pulls me over towards her friend. Who herself is in a situation, they have a girl conference and they end up leaving.

My big sis in the fraternity sees me and introduces me to her roommates, one of which is in my greek family tree HBPrettyTall, the other of which is a cute latina girl that, I approached by chasing her down after a big lecture class at like 9 am; when I was a freshman, lets call her HBLala. I remember, I'm pretty sure that she doesn't.

Both roommates are hot, fraternity connections for the win. I'm projecting and having a good time, teasing, and getting everybody laughing etc. Leading a ton. Tell my big, that I think HBLala is cute etc. She'll talk me up big, fraternity connections for the win. I keep talking and seed going back to their apartment to eat their food, which I don't even like what they had, but was tryign to get back to their place. I walk all the way down to the drivers with them, but their call is full and I don't hop in. I pussed out here and should have made myself fit in the car, it was possible and I just stopped up short, instead of playing it to the hilt.

I still got saturday too right up.

ps. BuddhaGames how the fuck do you write up all these field reports/thoughts. This shit takes forever and is pretty fucking boring.
@ItsMario:
We identified certain things you need to stop doing, things that were paramount to your progression. Drinking, and letting homosexual activities interfere with talking to girls. Looks like you went and did both.

ItsMario's picture
@ItsMario:
Forgot to put up thursday:

Went to the club. Dead sober. It was fucking awful, worse than it was the week before where it was bad. I've given the place a bunch of opportunities and it sucks. Literally a waste of money, when compared to the shit I'm used to need to find a better spot. There was maybe 5 girls that if I was at a party, that I would have wanted to talk to. Did some dance floor game for a little. Once I realized how bad it was, I got kind of pissed. I forced myself to do more approaches, but started blowing myself out on purpose, because I think unconsciously I knew the girls weren't for me.

Ex: I went in good on a girl that's mediocre. Projected at her for a bit, her friends fade off, at the dance floor start dancing/grinding spin her around even though I knew she wasn't ready and go for a kiss, while bored than leave when she's not already down. Did that twice, while out. Left the club furious about the situation that I had got myself into; ie having to go to this shitty fucking club on a perfectly good Thursday.

Saturday Tailgate for College Football

I'm tired on like 3 hours of sleep. Start drinking, which you got me was stupid here; to wake myself up. Get to the tailgate, have a good time, play different games while winging the fuck out of my boy with a girl, that's good friends with HBPrettyTall/Lala. I'm loud, social, funny here etc. I'm doing that for a while also talking to other people/girls that I know. I fucked up here though.

I spot HB Prettyface early on while playing the games. HB Prettyface planted herself and her friends a good 10 feet away from where I was playing games for a good, 45 minutes. I didn't approach while I was playing. But when I was finally done and was looking to go talk to her; she was gone. Surprise. Surprise. I was outcome depended here, I could have shouted her over and made her my partner and flirted with her throughout that time, but I banked on yesterday's good reaction and get more drunk/stay in my comfort zone, rather than possibly fuck it up again.

Another girl, HBMolly that I chatted up last year, but never saw again was there and one of my boys was talking too her. I wandered over and got in on the interaction, but didn't go over like a boss and run shit. Stayed in the sociable, cool, fun comfort zone; rather than take over the interaction.

yea you got me on that avoidance/not pushing my comfort zone.
@ItsMario:
Just make up random silly reasons why they need to come hang out. Yo girl I need cheerleaders. Cute ones with soft floppy ears that hop around. Yo girl behind every great man is a good woman. Stay right here

Buddhagames's picture
@ItsMario:

lol caues I love it and for me, it takes like 2 seconds.

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

ItsMario's picture
@Manwhore
ooh that's good. But it wasn't even the fact that I couldn't even think of a reason, but I just had this thought in my mind I guess, like you're not warmed up enough. You don't want to fuck it up again. Wait until later, don't make it awkward. Those kind of thoughts and only about this girl really. Just about everyone else at the tailgate I was completely comfortable with/already knew I was accepted by. It goes back to that not owning shit, trying to be accepted bullshit. Just bullshit thoughts crept in. More meditation and Tolle and action was what I needed. In the way you do anything, you do everything stuff.

@buddhagames:
yeah I think it's because I put it off and lost enthusiasm for the nights past. Have to work on putting this up right after a night out and just busting it out.

edit: weird thing about all three nights that I didn't note at all.
All three nights, I got this weird peck on the mouth thing from girls. I don't really know why/Never really happened to me. I usually make out or I dont./It happened in very similar ways.

Thursday I got it on a cold approach on the dance floor than she ran off.

Friday I got it from the girl that I was texting in that bigger thread, before she ran off with her friend. We've never kissed. But we were in full embrace/faces inches apart, very used to talking to her like that.

Saturday: Girl that I never text but have gotten extremely physical with/gets extremely physical with me a ton of times when we see each other out. We embrace and than have a stare down for a minute. Than she gives me a peck on the lips than wanders off, in the middle of a crowded room, right in the middle of everybody.
ItsMario's picture
@ItsMario:
Finally popped my daygame. Got a number at the library.
Walking to the library, I missed a few approaches, I was pissed at myself at the library and a girl ends up sitting at the cubicle/next to me. Well, I accept gifts so I had to open.

I opened by making a comment on her Biochem book, about how miserable that looked. Vibed about how chem isn't my forte, how she's a nutrition major for a bit, where she's from, age etc. We both went back to studying.

Than asked her about what's good around here for a bit. Made a joke about feeling like a freshman again, having to learn this all over with a smirk.

I was getting the social vibe, so I used the social number close even though I have no idea about anything going on around here. She knows way more about it than I do. I could feel myself resisting the fuck out of number closing as I was packing up. I could tell that it was kind of unexpected, but she looked into my eyes, thought for a sec and than punched it in. About to call and she stops me and tells me to text her, my name to make it easier. I laugh say alright and shoot it to her after I make moves.

I was curious about projection here. In the middle of a silent library. I calibrated by talking pretty quiet, there was no real boss daddy tonality while in the library and trying to be more dynamic with movements/eyes etc. Thoughts about this/getting past that.

Also I'm going to keep more public track of what I'm doing to hold myself more accountable ala Vince.

Did I push my comfort zone. Yes with the opening the girl, continuing, than number closing.

Was I being the boss daddy of the interaction? At times, I opened descent and closed descent, but I was waffling between my old behaviors and new ones.

Did I develop my will power? Yes a little bit.

Was I focused or distracted? A bit of both focusing on what I was doing and getting the girls number. I could have avoided this by just plowing through the interaction, but it's a library. Was there to study and so was she. I'm not sure if this is calibration or pussiness, probably a bit of both.

Also nailed a lot of goal habits that needed to be accomplished today. Got a little distracted while doing drills. But pushed through it. Also learned more about how long certain things take to rework my schedule to fit better and wasn't pushed off center by certain unexpected things happening.
ItsMario's picture
@ItsMario:
FR's for the Week.

Thursday
Didn't go out. Need to find a new spot to head out to asap. My old spot is fucking shit.

Friday

I end up taking a leap of faith and driving into the city to go to an inner circle pub crawl. It was the tits. I was really worried about it being a bunch of weirdos, but it was actually probably over half of the guys were social, boss guys that had no problem approaching or anything. Than there were other guys that were a little more, socially new that were working on approaching. Was really cool to meet and network with these guys.

I started out doing street sets outside a bar that the rest of the guys were in, I was getting blown out after a few seconds. I rode a sequeway for a while, choded around waiting for more sets. Than eventually snuck into the bar and did some sets nothing special. Me and one other guy, open a whole table of girls, which was something I've never done, pushing my comfort zone.

Than we ended up preparing to leave, right before we all start walking away while talking a 3 set of good looking girls walk past. I run them down, which was fucking cool never done that before, and than proceed to open, plow, but I get blown out and one girl tells me to just give up. I laugh it off pretty easily.

After that we start walking towards some nice club/bar and guys are approaching everything good looking. It's awesome to see. Like if you had a moment's hesitation, someone would already be talking to the girl you wanted to talk to and their would already be two other guys would be winging him, talking to her friends. That was fucking cool. Suddenly I'm looking for street sets to talk to, hustling to get in their before everyone else so I could choose the girl that I wanted to talk to.

I open a group of 3 girls walking home, talk for a bit, tease, and try to get them to join us on the way to the club. They are not trying to come/walking in different directions so I head back to the group, than one of the main guys realizes we're walking on the wrong street and we end up 20 yards behind them. Than me and 2 other guys chase them down and start working on them. My girl Angel starts out skeptical on me, but by the end of the conversation where we part me likes me. I should have snagged a number, but she was only here for the weekend and I didn't know that I would be up in the city the next day. Lesson, always snag the number, I will do this repeatedly, I could have made shit happen. Who knows.

Outside the club/hotel/bar/lounge place. There are two cute blondes outside. HBGlam and HBReporter. HBGlam is like an HB9, probably hottest girl in the club and HB reporter is like an 8 less hot but still pretty hot. HB Glam blows off an rsd guy. Than two minutes later, I go in, she dismisses me at first, saying she's in a bad mood or something and just wants a cig but can't find her cigs. I tell her to bum one and walk back to an rsd guy. Talk for a few minutes than I see her bum a cigarette and point at her and yell like "You definitely bummed that." Than I'm in set for like 10 minutes with HB Glam, HBReporter gives me her cig which I toss and wanders off. It's really interesting to look back at this interaction. Something about how I was from this interaction on, made all the rest of the girls qualify themselves to me. I wasn't even talking that much, just acknowledging what she said and teasing her/projecting authority at certain things she said. She probably shit tested me a couple times that I didn't notice. I remember one where she said I'm going to do an Irish something and leave and I kind of just watched it go by and didn't pay attention to it and neither did she. Ended up talking for a few more minutes after that and than she left.

I than end up accidentally sneaking into the bar/club/hotel thing. I approach a set or two, nothing special get blown out immediately by one hot girl. I'm talking to a couple of the guys for a bit. Than me and another guy go in on two sisters, just as they arrive. My girl is HB glasses, just up from Chicago visiting her sister in the city for the weekend. I tease for a while she, say I like her etc. I can tell she likes me she's giving me the eyes etc. They leave to get drinks, I hit up downstairs.

I open a two set that match HBscarf and HBBlonde. Talk to them for a bit, than wander off. I end up walking up to this hipster chick with a fresh mohawk and comment on a crazy hairstyle that I had as a freshman. I look to my right and HBreporter is right next to her for a while. She qualifies herself endlessly too me, there was something in the vibe that I was putting out. I think my body language was really leaned back. Like I had this skeptical look on my face and she just kept qualifying herself and I was like wow that's cool. I remember acknowledging something she said by saying wow you're like actually real. I literally like could witness her react to that, than she goes off on how being real is a big deal to her etc etc. I end up talking to her for a while about her job, childhood etc. This was really interesting because it was I could see her reacting to what I was saying. I was all up in her space or would back up. We had nonstop eye contact the whole time. She ended up giving me her card early in the interaction, which I blow off not really caring expecting to just throw it away later, thought it was a business card. I leave go back to my friends.

I go back upstairs and my boy from rsd is talking to HBglasses and her sister. I go in and HBglasses attention is immediately on me. This girl liked me a lot and its retarded that I didn't at least go for her number. We take them downstairs and I hear some sick songs as we walk into the downstairs area, I sing along into HBglasses ear and she starts jumping up in down kind of grinding on me. Than suddenly my boy goes poof to a hotter girl and I don't know how to handle it and HBglasses sister leads her away and I just let go of HBglasses hand. That was dumb, that was the girl, I could have hooked up with/pulled for that night.

I go back into the set of HBscarf and HBBlonde, now there's another girl and a guy in set and I just end up running that whole interaction. Talking about music etc. One thing is that I was next to HBblonde, but wanted to get HBscarfs digits/get with her but I didn't know how to get that because HBBlonde was in the middle of us. Should have just made something silly up and moved her. I need to work on just incorporating dumb reasons to do stuff in order to move interactions forward.

I head outside and go back in and talk to HBreporter and I'm full on physical with her. Pulling her in basically talking right into her cheek. She ends up telling me, I'm lucky her boyfriend isn't around right now. I pull back a little since I realize her social circle is around than continue talking to her about the music etc. I than realize I got to bounce, I've got a drive back to my house and have to walk back to my car which is at least 2 miles away. I go for the number clothes and she makes sure that I know that her card has her cellphone number on it and that she's out all the time blah blah. Basically a nice social way to say, here's my number text me and possibly fuck me when I'm not surrounded by people in my social circle.

Also as I get in my car, this hot girl walks past by herself, hottest girl of the night. and I approach pretty quickly never would have done that before. Get blown out because I don't actually leave my car, but talking to more girls was cool.

Looking back it feels like I turned a corner. It's like whatever I had to say just carried more weight that night. I wasn't in state or anything, but whatever I was coming with was just getting girls to react. I think it came down to meditation during the week, doing MW drills, and taking more action to handle my life/pushing my comfort zone. Like it was weird. I'm clearly the youngest person in the group of guys that I was in and also definitely the youngest at the bar and club etc. The girls were really hot and older than me and have fucking careers and shit, HBreporter is 4 years older than me and is on tv; but none of that shit mattered what so ever.

Saturday

I head back into the city to do daygame with rsdguys. It's fucking cool seeing it be done. Just rolling with people that know about this stuff and actually take action on this stuff is really cool. I approach a couple girls but I'm stifled here. I probably approached about 6 and missed a bunch of hot girls. It's cool. I learned some stuff that Todd taught these guys, but game talk while in the middle of gaming wasn't really my style. Helpful now but in the moment, just made me think a lot. One of the guys that I met last night is killing, Promo lets call him. I end up hanging with Promo all day, approaching girls and hanging out talking about all this stuff.

Nothing happens. Head to a party and I'm uncomfortable because I know nobody there except for the two kids that I just met on the way to the party. I'm stifled go for the booze and it of course doesn't help met at all. Just to be clear me stiffled isn't me doing nothing. It's basically me drinking, talking to guys about shit and playing drinking games, rather than talking to girls. I don't drink that much but it literally doesn't help me at all. I didn't need to do it. Promo comes in and after that I approach like one girl and than wing Promo for a bit on another girl. Cops bust the party a little after.

Me and Promo leave and walk down to the bars, where we plan to hit up street sets, it takes a while for us to get to the main street. By this point I'm basically sober. This is where the craziness happiness. Me and Promo start hitting up everything on the street. We both end up hooking up with 3 girls in like an hour, but no pull. Ohh Nooo.

First girls talk for a bit. Than they leave. Second girls looking for their guy friends house, maybe guys they're hooking up with I don't know. We both are talking with our girls. Than promo lifts his girls and wallslams her against the wall. They're not making out, but they look cozy. My girl looks over and than I just jump through the window that is there and start making out with her and place her hands on my dick etc. Funniest thing is she thought they were making out, but they weren't, but it looked like that too her so it was okay.

My girls down to hook up/bang me, she's feeling me, biting my neck etc. My boys girl is not down though. He's having trouble with her. I pick my girl and walk around the corner onto another street and keep hooking up with her. Trying to find an alley or something. Nothing. My boy's girl runs around the corner and we separate than me and Promo trade girls.

I talk to his girl, she get's on the phone with some guy, calling us sketchy etc haha. Too seconds later, I'm getting physical with her and hooking up with her. While she hangs up on a guy that's calling her. Worst make out ever!! We end up bouncing when we realize we won't pull them.

A block further down the street we open 3 girls walking from the bar. I end up talking to the cutest one, and playing that hand slap game with her. She started out skeptical, but was starting to like me, than her other two friends who aren't as down with my boy Promo. One friend grabs my girls and says that's her girlfriend and we all end up walking to pizza, we ditch them. Kind of wish I got the cute girls digits or at least went for them.

After the other girls are out of site/two blocks further we walk into two girls looking for the pizza place. We talk for a bit and I'm in with my girl HBpiercing and Promo picks up girl and brings her behind the bush. I've seen this situation before and immediately jump through the window. I lift up her shirt and am t like woh you have a belly button ring don't show me that, I'll fall in love. She spins around showing me all her piercings. I than pull her in and makeout with her. We than proceed to lead the two girls in the complete opposite direction of the pizza shop, for a good mile/10 15 minutes so they don't bump into the 3 set that we were just talking to.

My girl likes me and has pretty completely just surrendered to my physicality, I pick her up and try to put her into a recycling bin credit MW. Me and my girl are all good. But promos girls the blonde is more all over the place, she's also the alpha girl. We end up walking back the exact same way we came and I let my girl go and she and her girl start walking together.

Me and promo start going over what to do. The alpha girls comments on certain guys being cute as they walk a little ahead of us. He say's their like this with all the guys and that we should dip, he's annoyed at his girl. Also both girls we're visiting friends in the city, so the logistics weren't great/ We end up bouncing after we get to pizza shop to look for more girls, with better logistics to possibly pull.

Night ends because I have to find the place I'm staying at before my phone dies.

That was a pretty crazy night because it was shit. Up until like 12 45 and in between 12 45 and 130. I ended up hooking up with and trying to pull three different girls. It was a really cool weekend meeting new wings etc. Fun times feels like I'm turning a corner.
@ItsMario:
Ok man this ROCKS. This is what we want to see, hellz ya.

So you made out with both girls? You whore. GREAT job on picking her up and going around a corner trying to find a suitable spot that is made of straight awesome.

ItsMario's picture
@Manwhore:
lol yeah. The second girl was the tough one, that was actively looking to leave. She was the one with the googlemaps on her phone and guys hitting her up to come to wherever they were going. So I was trying to spike and get her onto the same track as everyone else.

Yea we were on a street corner when this went down, I've learned from not having isolation with a chick before and that getting in the way of getting with her. The second she was down, I was trying to figure out how I could get her into isolation to get with her.
Ok good good stuff.

ItsMario's picture
@ItsMario:
Approach while walking to the library
HB Blonde
Hey.... as she walks past, she turns. you're really cute. voice was way gay, soft and not that ownership in How I wanted/should be . Name. Good Spacing tho in how I was talking. Wasn't projecting enough tho. Didn't realize that she was walking too the girls right behind me either. One set turned into a three set and I pussed out. They all burst out into giggles. Girl was kind of confused/shocked, but kept walking.

I definitely could have made that girls year. There aren't guys like me at this school. I obviously need to talk regular, which is in the boss daddy tone/loudness. Than transition into her name etc. I just don't have that awareness yet because I haven't done it enough etc. Reference Experiences GET MOAR. Trying to gain that comfort of actively approaching girls in the day etc. It's all the process, eventually it will be normal and I'll kill it.

Went outside while studying talked to this girl from my old school for like 20 minutes, no other girls come out sooo poopie. She's a no go for gaming tho so whatever and than some dude comes out for a little, just being social and getting used to talking to people at my new school.

Tried to chase down this girl in a pink shirt that was hot as she was leaving and I had just finished up, couldn't get all my shit together in time. By the time I was outside, bish was gone gone lol =(

First time that I actively talked to people around me to get myself in a talkative state for hopefully the future girl. Already could see how that changed how I was acting, went from couldn't approach to trying to run a girl down.
**** learned this from going out with the RSD boys/articles talking to anything and everything so when the time comes and you see that hottie your good to go, compared this to walking around not talking to anybody than jumping in etc. Though that's not an excuse to not do it any way lol
ItsMario's picture
@ItsMario:
Note for myself: Such a difference in my night game and daygame. At night, especially the reports right above, I was dictating the rhythm. Boss daddy vibe is my focus. Dictate the interaction. Also not used to projecting as much during the day, when it's quiet, that social pressure of everyone else can listen in, fuck that own whatever is going down. Aight peace gotta kill it tomorrow.
When you feel that social pressure, do that visual/mental exercise of cutting the ties to outside people and perceptions. Cut them. Pretty sure we've covered this already??

ItsMario's picture
@Manwhore:
Hmm Don't remember or have any notes on that. Seems pretty simple though. I'll try it out.
ItsMario's picture
@ItsMario:
Going out to the shit club tonight. Don't have any better options, doesn't matter though. Some people Make Moves, some people Don't. I'm someone who does.

Why? Because one day I'm gonna roll up to a club that's pretty dead, solo and sober, and there's going to be one stunner in that whole bitch. Another guys who didn't make moves as much as me is gonna go in and he's gonna hesitate and pussifoot around by that time I'll already be in there with that one stunner, taking her home. The other guys going to go home and bitch about how he couldn't do anything because the club was shit.

Pce Fuckers. Make Moves and Win. Don't and lose.
Booyah.

ItsMario's picture
@ItsMario:
So I went out hit up the club about 25 min drive up, 25 back. Cover blah blah. I already know it sucks so that shit doesn't matter. Was in a real chill mood, maybe because at like 9 30ish, I didn't want to go out idn. It was interesting a couple times I felt myself trying to get into the flow of the environment, which is something I usually do and I'm more high energy, but I decided fuck that thought and just stayed and operated from that chill space.

Overall opened a girl that looked cute from a far, was fat, danced and kissed her got fatty validation lol. Was pretty comfortable in the club, music is blaring and I'm approaching at first I can tell my voice is weak, but than it strengthens and I still can barely hear myself talk. I open a bunch of girls get blown out. Than I see a really hot girl in between 3 of her other friends at the bar, go right in like a boss, like right in the middle of the group and say she's not having it and than gets pulled away from the girl that I stepped in front of.

I than chill for a second and a girl walks by than another one that's pretty cute. I grab the pretty cute one by the forearm under the elbow, not the wrist and pull her in, I can feel myself wanting to take a step, but I stop that and keep my feet planted. I start talking in her ear. Tell her she's cute etc. Dictating shit, asking where she's from she goes to WSU in the shitty city, she's 22, it's her and her friend, she shit tests me on her age after I called her a sophomore, I pass it. Talk for a little more crack a joke, while also incorporating her friend. They ask where my friends are, I say that I have no friends. I suggest let's go dance, to hopefully get a guy to jump on her friend, who's decently cute ; but I'm trying to get one on one time with my girl. Go to the dance floor for a little, than the other girl want's to get closer to the stage. I tell my girl I'll find her later.

Find her 10-15 min later after doing more approaches. I see her while on my phone, give her the point of acknowledgement. Chill for a bit she's noticed me, and than we talk for a tiny bit. Grind for a bit. She's distracted by the fags on stage, push her away say fuck you I'm getting jealous. She's like "whyyyyyyyyy". I say "nah I'm just kidding" and pull her back in and she stops looking at the stage attentions back more onto me. Her friend still doesn't have a guy, so she's constantly getting my girls attention/paying attention to the stage.

I yell bar to my girl. Grab her hand and start leading her out, she stops and starts but doesn't let go of the hand, I get a water at the bar. But friend is bored and drags my girl back to the dance floor. I start to follow, than instead just turn around and finish water.

Do another approach on the other side of the small ass club, than these two run into me again. I'm immediately in full embrace with my girl etc. Talking checking out her shit etc. Other girl starts pulling her away even though she's fine with me. So I ask where their friends are and it's just them 2, so I go off on that I don't want to get between you and you're friend so gimme your number and give her my phone, she types it in wrong multiple times but eventually gets it write. Than we part ways. I call it and watch her pick it up across the way to make sure its real, because I'm sober and remember those things lol.

I end up doing more approaches and nothing really sticks, but its whatever. I dip, I got shit to do tomorrow and gotta write this FR.
ItsMario's picture
ItsMario;936.8955;16 wrote:
@ItsMario:

I than chill for a second and a girl walks by than another one that's pretty cute. I grab the pretty cute one by the forearm under the elbow, not the wrist and pull her in, I can feel myself wanting to take a step, but I stop that and keep my feet planted. I start talking in her ear.

I think I really need to get comfortable getting right up in a girls grill and talking to her right into her ear. At this club, I can't open from any great distance. It's too loud and too much is going on. Noted. All my sets that went anywhere I was right up on her, talking basically right by their faces.
@ItsMario:
Yep that's how it works. They have to be able to hear you lol. And the physical proximity is great as well.

ItsMario's picture
@ItsMario:
Pulled Two girls back after my fraternity date party. Couldn't close the deal didn't know how to handle shitty logistics, lost the vibe etc. BIG results are in my future, once I handle my situation.

details when I'm not so fucking busy
You toss them around, kiss either of them, or both. What happened