Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->

Number Close on Train (8/10) - How to re-engage

4 replies [Last post]
Maverick92's picture

- Number closed girl on train, had to get off few stops later, only hit it off for 6-7 mins

- texted her whether shes finished college the, she did, but i was stuck at work. 

- she replied late to my texts and apologised for the late replies. 

- She said she had some college quiz the next day

- So next day I texted, how was quiz ..... no reply

- So i decided to go another route, called her, she was hungover she said shell "text" later in the day

- I knew she wouldnt follow up on her word, because shes a girl (they dont give a fuck), so i called her once again no answer

- Not sure what to text her to create another conversation thread and set up a d2, dont want to call her again or come across as clingy (which I think i have done).

I dont think ive burned this lead, but at the same time she has not given any signs of interest other than giving me her number. 

AP_Grappler's picture
Can you post your texts

Can you post your texts

"Veni, vidi, vici." - Julius Caesar

I foresee a text convo

I foresee a text convo completely about logistics and no fun. ;)

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Maverick92's picture
Well MW you're right, I

Well MW you're right, I didn't consider sending any playful texts. Jumped straight into trying to extract her schedule and her daily activities. Fucked it up.

i sent a re-engaging text of a picture of that  drunk girl lying her head on a pizza. 

Tempted to to call her, but I think I've blown it. On to the next. 

AP_Grappler's picture
If you post up the convo, we

If you post up the convo, we can help you pinpoint the areas you should fix for next time. That's if you wanna reflect on it. Unless of course you got it already.

"Veni, vidi, vici." - Julius Caesar