Shit tests on a date
Hello guys! I have a few questions to you.
Yo. Welcome to the forum mangs.
1) Yep. Your convos are prolly stale. I often talk about a whole lotta “nothing.” I’ll tease a girl and say her yellow Bikini looks like sunny delight, or that i get my drugs from Colombian cartel through Pablo escobar’s mom’s brother’s dog’s neighbor and that’s how I get my stash of cocaine. You don’t have to go so over the top, but stop letting your ego get in the way here. A simple smirk, strong eye contact and playful push n pulls here will go a long way. Inject that fun energy, that’s what seems to be missing.
2) yep. It is. What’s important is that you don’t “flinch” internally and are operating from the right head space as there are a LOT of ways to handle this. Stop tripping and have more fun with this, she likeys you.
3) Start being more awesome about your dates. Project some fun shit how you’re gonna kick her ass at beer pong and loser’s gotta buy dinner, etc.
4) A lot has to do with your touch ( presumably lack thereof ). I assume you’re going for some big gesture? It’s okay if a girl doesn’t kiss you on first try, sometimes it takes a few for her to warm up lol. Your presence, touch, voice, charisma, sub coms should convey EVERYTHING she needs to know when you’re dialed in. Remember where most of communication comes from — it’s not the actual words lol.
I’m trying to give you the solution and not a bandaid. Just share about yourself intermittently mixed in with playful and fun vibes. Communion between you two should be seen as inevitable; she may need to experience more of you though in order to pass that threshold or as Alex says, “Time is your ally.”
MW training helps in all these ways. The training allows you to cut through difficult scenarios more effectively by utilizing your voice, develop a commanding presence so you can blast through “shit tests,” being able to operate and communicate on other wavelengths so she just GETS you, mixed in with verbal ninjutsu and proper physical escalation.
Because when you’re firing on all cylinders, she really will just get who YOU are VERY quickly. It’s actually pretty crazy lol.
Yeah sounds like you need some work being more expressive. All these are pretty standard girl defenses against newbs.
All of these scenarios will evolve as you get sharper and expressive. Not sure how deep you're trying to take these skills, but suffice to say you want your verbals smooth af. They create the context and set the tone for the physical stuff. Are you experiencing dead air? How often are you going on these dates? You interacting with women besides just these dates?
- Yes, there is a dead air but it appears in certain scenarios. I’m pretty careless dude who likes dumb jokes and stuff like teasing girls with little finger, saying some absurd shit that makes some of them think that I’m under some coke etc. As long as the girls that I meet are also fun and careless people it goes OK. But as soon as I meet some serious women problems start to appear. They don’t get this kind of behavior and jokes of mine. But they do like me. So in order to not scare them away I start to filter what I say and what I do, and since I’m not used to act seriously sometimes I get those pauses – I simply don’t know what to tell them. I can tell them my standard shit but it will push them away. For example: I like to play with girls in arm wrestling with big fingers. Recently I met a woman in the club. We were kissing etc. but when we went to the café and I started acting normally she looked at me like I'm an idiot. She was some financial analyst. Unfortunately not all the women are playful as I am.
- I don’t like dates. Not because that I don’t like communication as such but rather because it’s hard to find women that I would like to talk with. For example, one lady was seriously telling me that her hair started to fall out. When we went to date she was asking help to choose a phone. Right after that she started ask what laptop should she buy etc. Also she was talking all the time, it was more like monologue rather than dialogue. Before the end of the date she started to tell that she sometimes regrets about turning off some foreign dudes who wanted to have a relationship with her. Another girl was trying to catch Wi-Fi all the road that we sit in café to take a look at how people commented her new pic or something. Third woman was calling me gay all the time. So I don't really like dating, I prefer some “in the moment” communications. Like when you go to the club, meet there some lady and right after that at the same night you go with her to play billiards or something. But I have been on dates this summer. I don’t remember how many dates I actually had – I think it was somewhere from 3 to 5 per week but most of them were those “in the moment” dates when you go with a girl to drink coffee right after you have approached her on the street.
- I did interact with women besides dating. In past I was dancing salsa. Girls liked how I dance but they didn't wanted to go with me on dates. They were telling that they feel me more as friend rather than guy who could bang them. Now I don’t dance but this summer I was going out to the clubs two-three days a week so there was a lot of communication and conversations with different women.
Hope my answers helped you to understand my situation better. Cheers
Goofy can be fun for women, but childishness is very unattractive. Sounds like you're coming off immature. You want to start adding more structured nuance to your communication. Join a toastmasters in your area if you can't afford my training program.