Skip to Content
-->
19 replies [Last post]
Offline
Joined: 10/25/2014

We already have gone on a "first date" I guess. We went to pet animals together and went to get snow cones. I asked her to bring her dog along not out of fear but because my mom hates dogs and having one ride in the car with me makes me feel like I have a pet. The only thing about the "date" that bothered me was that she didn't get a snow cone so it felt isolating. Regardless, I felt the date was a success. She was really responsive and wasn't quiet or cold or anything. After the date I didn't text her back for a while...whoops...aside from school and hanging out with similar friends.

 

That aside, I asked her out for ice cream 2 weeks later...

 

Me: Lol that made my day

1min later

Her: Haha what did? Jude? (Her dog)

2min later

Me: Yes! That wink melted my heart

1min later

Her: Hahaha he's a charmer

1 hour later (I'm doing good w/ the time lol)

Me: I'm still salty that we didnt get to see any puppies (talking about first date)

1min

Her: I know :(

4min

Me: Oh my gosh I have to tell you this dream now

5min

Her: Did you dream you got a puppy?!

23min

Me: Not even close lol. It was our trip to petsmart gone wrong...

7min

Her: hahaha oh no what happened??

8min

Me: I have to tell you in person to do justice to it! Get icecream with me tomorrow

30min

Her: I can't tomorrow! I have our alumni game for lax and then the team is getting together for the rest of the night afterwards!

30 min

Me: Ugh even after I came to your last lax game </3

13min

Her: Sry :/

12min

Me: you should be. You're missing out on a great story

*She doesn't text back* (Yes I know I blew it at the end :/ )

 

In between the timeskip we snapchatted quite a bit for one day and had a fun convo about me trying to steal her dog.

 

*2-3 week timeskip of me not texting/little communication with her to blow off steam from our last convo.*

 

Me: What are you doing Tuesday night? Noting? Ok sick come with me to the imax theater in Blacksburg. 

Me: Ty & Lindsay are coming tambien (thats spanish yo)

4 hours (Yikes)

Her: Shoot I wish I could but my grandma is staying with us this week and I promised my sister and her that I would take them out to dinner on Tuesday!

15min

Me: I was actually gonna tell you that Ty and I made other plans. It's completely fine!

25min

Her: Alright cool!

 

I fixed the guilt trip thing but I'm still not sure what the next step should be. 

Where did I go wrong? Also, is there anyway to make up for this.

BTW: She is a friend from school so I've known her for a while but have never started talking to her until recently so I feel safe from the friend zone.

 

Sorry for the long post! Please help

Offline
Joined: 09/16/2012
As far as I can tell this

As far as I can tell this chick just thinks you're a friend.  Has there been any physical interest?  Did you establish a sexual frame?  You went to pet animals but this chick just wanted to pet your snake.  Sometimes if you don't act immediately chicks will lose interest because too many guys do that and never man up.  I'd chalk this one up to a learning experience but keep texting just in case.

Offline
Joined: 10/25/2014
rogan wrote: As far as I can

rogan wrote:
As far as I can tell this chick just thinks you're a friend.  Has there been any physical interest?  Did you establish a sexual frame?  You went to pet animals but this chick just wanted to pet your snake.  Sometimes if you don't act immediately chicks will lose interest because too many guys do that and never man up.  I'd chalk this one up to a learning experience but keep texting just in case.

She is really reserved (physically), quiet and soft when it comes to guys. I know she hasn't dated or been with anyone and has turned down a few of my friends in the past. Don't get me wrong though, she loves to have fun and I know is wild when she's out with her friends just not slutty. Maybe there just hasn't been a guy that could open her up. So, no there wasn't really any physical interest or a sexual frame but I figured it was ok because she was really into the conversations we were having and her body language was on point. 

How would I establish physicality with a girl like this? 

Also, if I'm gonna go through with this, how should I text her up again. I've been good about keeping distance though. It's been a week since the last rejection and since then I've cut all contact so she knows I'm not interested in friendship.

Thanks

Offline
Joined: 09/16/2012
Ok let's get one thing

Ok let's get one thing straight..all girls are sluts at heart.  They all want a good dicking.  The problem is most guys act like there isnt an elephant in the room when they date women.  Btw the elephant is sex and you shouldn't be shy with regards to it around women you're interested in.  The best way to address sex is by using banter/jokes.  Sexual innuendo is great or making overtly sexual comments but in an over the top manner so she knows it's a joke.  That'll at least breach the topic..eventually you can outright just talk sexually to her.  The key is you have to be comfortable doing it otherwise it'll just be awkward.  Whatever you feel she will feel.

You say "shy" but I think failure to lead.  What's funny is it's usually the shy ones that are freaks.  The ones that talk about sex all the time are the prudes..keep that in mind.

The other element is "kino escalation".  Touching her is an obvious and you need to learn how to progress that appropriately as well.  

Offline
Joined: 10/25/2014
A lightbulb just went off in

A lightbulb just went off in my head. I completely get what you're saying. I need to man up and get the things I want solely because I want them. 

Final question:

How should I go about getting her out again? I wanna do it not because I'm attatched but because I want to prove it to myself and further the learning process.

You've been a big help.

Offline
Joined: 09/16/2012
It's not "solely because" you

It's not "solely because" you want something..the girl wants this as well.  It's you and her against social acceptance it's not you against her.  Before any date you ever have from this point forward you need to realize that the girl only agreed to the date because she wants you sexually.  I mean if she's willing to go on a date with you she is willing to kiss you at the very least.  You need to take that mentality with you on every date because it is reality.

At this point with this girl it is an uphill battle.  You've already not demonstrated your sexual interest and this late in the game it would be awkward to introduce it since it would not be congruent.  The reason some of your texts aren't hitting is because some of them don't give value..and this is going to open up another can of worms.  One tip on the meetup text is to introduce specifics rather than talking in generality.

"Hey let's get ice cream on Friday" vs "Meet me at pinkberry on Friday at 6:30"

You can always text something immediately after that to add value as well.  Aka double text "Your Grandma's welcome to come along as well..Grandmas love me :)"

Offline
Joined: 10/25/2014
It all makes sense. That's

It all makes sense. That's why she went in the first place. Here is the convo I had to get her to come with me:

Me: Is girls lacrossee over?

Me: Shoot did I spell lax right?

Her: Haha close! One less e! Um we aren't sure yet...(some random banter)

Me: Sorry we didn't get your senior night? :(

Her: It's totally fine don't worry about it! We have pictures haha

Me: Haha did your family really bring your dog?

Her: yeah he walked on the field with me an deverything hahaha

Me: Hahaha you and your family would do that

Her: I told my mom I didn't want to be escorted unless she brought the dog lol

Me: Respect

Me: Man I wish I had a dog

Her: Hey I've got two so you can borrow one haha

Me: Lol well that's one way. My mom is afraid of them so...

Her: Aw just get a little one haha

Me: Nope she's afraid of those too :(

Her: That's a bummer :/ guess you'll have to stick to borrowing for a while haha

Me: How about we robt petsmart? I still got that ski mask for ya if your up for it (sunglass emoji) (The robbing thing is an inside joke I established previously)

Her: Hahaha alright sounds like a plan

Me: I'm not sure if you can handle it. The life of a criminal is pretty tough haha.

Her: Hey if school has taught me anything its how to survive on the streets

Me: Oh you're definitely ready. Only the finest of society come out of (insert school name here)

(Some more random chatter)

Me: Haha I kinda wanna go to puppy love now. Wherever I can buy a dog and then realize Ican't after looking at em all.

Her: hahaha wouldn't that make you more sad?!

Me: oh shoot you're right. Haha come with a bring tissues :(

Me: Preferably 4 ply

Her: Hahaha ok I'll skip practice and steal puppies.

(Some more random chatter)

Me: Hahaha! Well we gotta go to petsmart then if I'm gonna have to suffer through lax (we made another deal where I would come ot her game if she came with me to pet animals)

Her: I wouldn't call it sufferring haha but that sounds like a deal to me! I'm up for anything if there puppies involved

(The rest is history)

I wish I didn't get caught up in the interaction after our date. I think that really messed me up.

Offline
Joined: 02/27/2012
just a note: unsuccessful

just a note:

unsuccessful people - look for and expect advice without paying or reimbursing.

successful people - know that valuable advice comes with a cost, and expect to pay (or give value).

One is a lack mindset.  The other is an abundant mindset.

Offline
Joined: 02/27/2012
Doesn't mean you have to pay

Doesn't mean you have to pay money.  Lots of people enjoy helping, as one of the best ways to learn is by teaching.  Just don't come in, take what you need and leave.  Add some value in return.

Offline
Joined: 10/25/2014
kimnasty: Thanks for that

kimnasty: Thanks for that link helped out a lot!

For some value to all of you guys that helped out:  kinobody.com

Greg at the site helps guys get hollywood physiques. You can't go wrong following his stuff. He gives out tons of free info! 

Here's how the rest of the convo went - I wish i looked at that article sooner haha but yeah I think I'm scaring her off by playing the icecream thing too seriously. Oh well this is the 3rd time getting let down politely so I better call it quits

Her: How am I a criminal?!

Me: Save it. When I pikc you up next week the first thing im gonna do is kneel you over and cuff you.

Her: I have a right to know what my crime is!

Me: You'll find out when you get back but lemme just say..its dirty (devil face)

Me: BTW when is that?

Her: late on saturday!

Me: Lets get icecream this week then. Whats your schedule like?

Her: Super busy :/ I work all during the week and then have to petsit over the weekend

Me: What about your grandma? Is she free?

Her: haha I dont know! I'd have to ask her!

Me: get to it I'm a bussy man

Me: If it syour grandpa thats in the way I should be able to take him out. I'd just need your help keeping him in the tarp nice and quiet.

I knew it was over so I decided to leave on a funny note. I definitely pushed too hard now that I look back on it. Thank you guys!

Offline
Joined: 01/18/2012
FAR518 wrote: For some value

FAR518 wrote:

For some value to all of you guys that helped out:  kinobody.com

Greg at the site helps guys get hollywood physiques. You can't go wrong following his stuff. He gives out tons of free info! 

*facepalm*

__________________

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

Have you read the "Best Of MW's Forum" threads on Verbal Seduction, Physical Escalation & Sexual Mastery? Begin your education: Best of Manwhore.org/forum:

The ONLY Real "Drills-Based" Seduction Training:
Tap Or Click For More Information

Offline
Joined: 10/25/2014
Its not my info I know but i

Its not my info I know but i mean if it would help anyone out who didn't know to get in great shape...

I'll just stop lol

Offline
Joined: 04/20/2013
Manwhore wrote: FAR518

Manwhore wrote:
FAR518 wrote:

For some value to all of you guys that helped out:  kinobody.com

Greg at the site helps guys get hollywood physiques. You can't go wrong following his stuff. He gives out tons of free info! 

*facepalm*

LMFAO

__________________

Offline
Joined: 06/18/2015
MW which do you prefer - the

MW which do you prefer - the frequency and standard of lays, or the way you brilliantly change so many people's lives for the better...

I guess it's a bit like asking me (music pro hopeful. maybe 12-18mnths. can't be long now) whether I prefer DJing or producing, but I'd say DJing if there was a chamber to my ear.

Daddyjihad1's picture
Offline
Joined: 08/15/2016
Dude your texting fucking

Dude your texting fucking sucks

__________________

My MW Skype Training Review --> http://manwhore.org/forum/content/hardcore-muslim-virgin-w-beta-mindset-...

Tinder Openers Guranteed to Get Your Dick Wet ;) --> http://manwhore.org/forum/content/jihads-patent-pending-tinder-openers

Offline
Joined: 01/18/2012
^ LOL!!!  Yo you

^ LOL!!! 

Yo you got everybody on this thread. Rogan, Jabronavich, even that piece of shit kimnasty

__________________

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

Have you read the "Best Of MW's Forum" threads on Verbal Seduction, Physical Escalation & Sexual Mastery? Begin your education: Best of Manwhore.org/forum:

The ONLY Real "Drills-Based" Seduction Training:
Tap Or Click For More Information

Daddyjihad1's picture
Offline
Joined: 08/15/2016
Manwhore wrote: ^ LOL!!!  Yo

Manwhore wrote:
^ LOL!!! 

Yo you got everybody on this thread. Rogan, Jabronavich, even that piece of shit kimnasty

This Far guy is a piece of work. If i were him I would've banged this petco loving catholic slut in one of the dog pens. Call it doggystyle. 

__________________

My MW Skype Training Review --> http://manwhore.org/forum/content/hardcore-muslim-virgin-w-beta-mindset-...

Tinder Openers Guranteed to Get Your Dick Wet ;) --> http://manwhore.org/forum/content/jihads-patent-pending-tinder-openers

Offline
Joined: 07/29/2018
Reading this because of the

Reading this because of the title I also am working on texting but would say you have some work to do.

Lmao the last couple of posts were too histerical laughing on the train like a whacko

From reading the above, Rogan is pretty spot on. Dont just think because a girl is reserved that she doesn’t want a guy to be physical. Sex is sex. Everyone wants it. The fact your friends havent hooked up with her isn’t because she is reserved its because they are making the same idiotic mistake as you. And you were never in her bed room so there most certainly is a guy who handled that already. Think about it this way, “what human being would like to be reserved”

Anyway, some other stuff above you mentioned in one post that you werent needy but your texts are otherwise and girls see through that shit very easily. Know that if you feel needy, that is going to come out in your communication.

Rogan noted some great stuff about the time and place. Some other things I see are the following.

Your dates choices are mediocre and the ice cream thing was the same shit as the snow cone. Think from her perspective. Wtf is the difference? Its cold icy shit. The two dates were too similar and you most probably didnt escalate enough on the first one to make the second one worthwhile.

There was too much trying to get her out after the first one. Too much texting about stuff rather than moving foward

also I dunno if its just me there was waaaay too much talk about the dog. It looks as though you are using that as a crutch to talk to her. Talking about an animal you or her love is like good for one 10 minute conversation. 

I think this one might be hard to salvage but your needyness also came off in the post by asking MW to save you from this. Its fine dont fret just realize you are doing that and work on it. You have to be willing to let every interaction go at some point.

If you go to school with her i’de leave it alone and try to become a bit popular with her friends or just popular in general. Thats a great way to get her to invest back but Im not skilled enough in text game to know how to respond to her at this point. 

Offline
Joined: 01/18/2012
Rogan.. my bestest and

Rogan.. my bestest and favoritest wing ever, and a solid friend. :\ 

__________________

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

Have you read the "Best Of MW's Forum" threads on Verbal Seduction, Physical Escalation & Sexual Mastery? Begin your education: Best of Manwhore.org/forum:

The ONLY Real "Drills-Based" Seduction Training:
Tap Or Click For More Information

Offline
Joined: 01/18/2012
Yeah FAR518 certainly annoyed

Yeah FAR518 certainly annoyed me a bit with his "candor" in this thread lol. This particular convo is from a few years back, I could be way more helpful than I was in this particular one, that's why the forum grew obviously.. but yeah if I got annoyed I wouldn't quite be so forthcoming with help. Lol 

I don't mind helping the guys craft convos, I just need certain pieces of information and a worthy enough effort on the user's part to start off. Once the MW Text Displayer app ver 2.0 comes out I'll write out a User FAQ for it to make sure guys fulfill the prequisites of getting text game help

__________________

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

Have you read the "Best Of MW's Forum" threads on Verbal Seduction, Physical Escalation & Sexual Mastery? Begin your education: Best of Manwhore.org/forum:

The ONLY Real "Drills-Based" Seduction Training:
Tap Or Click For More Information