Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
3 replies [Last post]
patrick.bateman's picture

I met this girl recently! At a bar!!! I teased a little too hard... But still, was able to get her number.. Here's the convo! 

Before we get into it! One quick realization I had, about when my text game was fucking dope.. I was free and creative.. i would take the interaction, wherever I wanted. And I would often, make silly assumptions of the girl or interpret things to make her do things for me!!! This definitely build attraction and creats an awesome dynamic..

Now the following text convo, isn't perfect at all.. Still getting teh feel. May have fucked it with the last text. But w.e

me: Nicole! It's Patrick.. Had to get out of that place.. Way too many ppl, I was dying.. How's your night been going

Next day

her: Sorry just saw this

me: Lol it's cool!!! But thanks for the super warm engaging text ;) 

This wasn't a good reponse! Should ahve said!!! 

her: Lol sorry you were a douche bag from the start and I was at work

me: You can't say sorry and then call me a deush bag. They cancel each other out haha ;).. But om I'm so over doing shots.. I wans't built for so much alcohol gah

her: Lol how many shots did you do

Nice.. Very short response shit! 

me: Too many! But they were incredibly tasty. Like wow! How's your Saturday treating you 

This was a little boring... I should have said something more playful and crazy "Enough for you to take advantage of me and not remember! So like 4" 

her: Ahah! It's great how is yours

me: What makes it so great ;)..Mine is quite nice. Zero hangover and I'm getting a wicked tan.. But my dog woke me up barkign this morning. So damn inconsiderate of him

this was kind of overkill and try hard... Maybe should have said... "What are you doing bum head! Mine is just amazing. Aside from my dog barking all morning, and interfering with my sleep. Want to adopt him ;)

So no response... So next day I hit her with! 

me: Gawd! I'm so over this whole laundry thing, soon they'll just deliver me a fresh new batman suit every night

she responds immediately 

her: I honestly don't even mind laundry. Truthfully I like it (laughing crying emoji) but you should be dry cleaning your batman suit anyways

me: Haha the fact you don't mind laundry just earned you solid points! Now the serious questions, how are your massage skills?! All this batman stuff gets me crazy sore..

This wasn't really challenging enough at all.. Should have said something along the lines of.. "Wow! Your parents raised your right!! Bet you're a killer cook too.. And let the man hold the remote control?" That may have been over the top.. Maybe.. "What are you applying to be a perfect stay at home wife here. Don't you know batman likes his privacy. Just kidding. I could use your laundry skills"

In any case.. She responded 

her: See those I don't have great skills in.. Maybe it's time to retire

me: How about I retire just for Tuesday night! Drinks, you and me?! I'll leave the batsuit at home

Okay.. No response yet... I think I should have built up more tension here.. And maybe I'm projecting the idea I only want to see her for one night, once, which may turn her off, if she's like a good like greek girl.. I probably should have said

"Well dammit! Now you're back down to square one! It all comes down to your cookie making skills" 

Anyways!!!!! 

I think I needed a little more qualification... But it's all good!!! I'll wait until tomorrow night and if she doesn't repond.. I'll hit her with!!! 

"Stop doing laundry and answer my texts! Unless it's my laundry, then carry on ;)" 

Lol that last text would

Lol that last text would definitely be in-line with the style of this convo if she doesn't respond and would warrant a response for sure. Quite charming, Batman. 

BUT, as far as how you're handling the overall vibe.. 

me: Too many! But they were incredibly tasty. Like wow! How's your Saturday treating you 

You don't ever want to say some shit like that again mang. You sound like you've got keys to the yacht club but your mommy still does your laundry. I mean.. that's the exact vibe I've been seeing that you want to stay away from. Remember years ago when I first told you, "Yeah dude the whole session I was sorta afraid to say cuss words and offend you." That's what I'm talking about. Here it is right there. The literal spoils of affluency. 

You gotta show your street side homey. Take off the collared polo and loafers

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

patrick.bateman's picture
Manwhore wrote: Lol that last

Manwhore wrote:
Lol that last text would definitely be in-line with the style of this convo if she doesn't respond and would warrant a response for sure. Quite charming, Batman. 

BUT, as far as how you're handling the overall vibe.. 

me: Too many! But they were incredibly tasty. Like wow! How's your Saturday treating you 

You don't ever want to say some shit like that again mang. You sound like you've got keys to the yacht club but your mommy still does your laundry. I mean.. that's the exact vibe I've been seeing that you want to stay away from. Remember years ago when I first told you, "Yeah dude the whole session I was sorta afraid to say cuss words and offend you." That's what I'm talking about. Here it is right there. The literal spoils of affluency. 

You gotta show your street side homey. Take off the collared polo and loafers

Fuck, I know, that text was gawd awful....UGHHH

Again, i'm just glad that I realized how big of a problem this is... It means I have massive room for improvement!  

It DOES! Can't wait to see

It DOES! Can't wait to see cowboy. Remember that amazing threesome you had? Those girls were.. STUNNING. If I'd been a lesser man I'd have actually been jealous. Whenever I've gone through a long-term lessening of my game I go back through my old stuff and reconnect with past glories. It helps me massively reconnect with the mindsets and behaviors that lead to all of it. 

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information