Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
3 replies [Last post]
Ghettoguru's picture

It was 1AM and this dude was hungry as fuck.

I grabbed my keys, drove off into the drizzly darkness alone.

711 in my college town was the destination, I came out with a couple of hotdogs and a large cup of lemonade.

Literally as soon as I got back inside my car, two figures casually opened my passenger doors and hopped in the SUV.

A HUGE "WTF" was going through my head as I froze staring and clenching the spare key; I was about to stab somebody on their leg.

These figures turned out to be two cute brunettes feasting on burritos and gazing over at me... Totally nonchalant. I was actually waiting for the part where they pull out the guns and duct tape. 

Once I briefly went through the mental phase of digging thru memories, I broke the silence and said something along the lines of "I don't know you"

Gave them some more hard time before Girl X sitting next to me said "Can't we just talk for 5 mins?" 

Dropped my guard slightly. They happened to be visiting town and one of them was visiting a brother.

Fast forward all the fluff talk and qualification, I eventually took them to their asses home since they were no more than 300meters from me.

Girl X asked me to come visit them sometime this week... So yeah... uhm maybe.

Geezez. That cloud of fear

Geezez. That cloud of fear was so big it was actually interfering with your vision. And it immobilized you for quite a while lol. 

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

krispy's picture
haha funny story man. 

haha funny story man. 

Ghettoguru's picture
Oh yup this shit was

Oh yup this shit was completely out of my reality.

I heard stories of dudes getting set up by girls and robbed/shot in the part of Sac where I was living... lol