Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
7 replies [Last post]

Call me crazy but I can't find it anymore

It's probably in the

It's probably in the "Off-Topic and Suggestions" forum. Anything cool you learned from it? 

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

I couldn't find it. Did an in

I couldn't find it. Did an in site search and google search for it. Looks like it was taken down.

learned a bit. It was the thread you had a few posts in as well

highly off topic - but on rsd someone was sayin you put your dick through the Stalin method?

I'm stsrting to look into dick training methods. Multiple orgasms, pc muscle, etc. wondering if you had any tips for my tip

Yes Stalin Method ftw.  Hm

Yes Stalin Method ftw. 

Hm weird yes it got deleted. I brought it back up tho.. http://www.rsdnation.com/node/392640/forum 

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

Meow's picture
icewahine wrote:I couldn't

icewahine wrote:
I couldn't find it. Did an in site search and google search for it. Looks like it was taken down.

learned a bit. It was the thread you had a few posts in as well

highly off topic - but on rsd someone was sayin you put your dick through the Stalin method?

I'm stsrting to look into dick training methods. Multiple orgasms, pc muscle, etc. wondering if you had any tips for my tip

easy with that shit. I used to do kegals and what not and I fucked up my pelvic floor, had to go to a PT for it and everything. 

^ Yeah.. what? Huh? What'd

^ Yeah.. what? Huh?

What'd you do to your cock, holmes? 

Meow's picture
damaging shit bro, damaging

damaging shit bro, damaging shit

I did kegals, jelqing, and all that bullshit. At first everything worked good, but combined with high anxiety and weight lifting I fucked up my pelvic floor. I also got this condition called "hard flaccid", which pretty much made my dick turtle up 24/7 for like 4 months. Didn't even think about touching a girl for half a year because of it.

but i'm all good now smiley

Where can i learn more about

Where can i learn more about Stalin method? Can't seem to find any info on it.

Btw since rsd formus are down, u can view the moneymaking thread through this link: http://web.archive.org/web/20150423093354/http://www.rsdnation.com/node/392640/forum

if anyone's interested in it.