Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->

Met Up with Another Model Chick, Pulls the Virgin Card

3 replies [Last post]
CreamoftheCrop's picture

This broad i meet up with. First off I wanna say I was actually anticipating that she would be a virgin. You could almost smell it off of her. 

I meet up with her to eat some thai food cause I was gawd damn hungry. In serious need to get my nutrientzz. She meets me at the train station and we walk to the restaurant. We are shooting the shit and Im so on point. So much playful innuendos I throw out there. Most girls would take them well, she just gets really quirky and doesn't know how to take it. So I just pump the brakes. Get back to my eating, because thats what I am there for. I have that energy that demonstrates I could eat with or without her. It gets her reengaging the conversation multiple times and get things going. I start going full retard on my calamari. Making some funny noises, and she's loving it. The meal ends and she wants to give money. I say Ill take care of this and you take care of the billiards and froyo. She insists and puts the tip down while im not looking. She tells me she has to (has to do with insecurities)

I walk with her to my car. I turn to her and start hooking up with her. Stop and keep walking like it was nothing. I start talking with her and start throwing innuendos and get close to her with my eyes locked on her eyes and proceed to put my hands down her pants. She is resistant and bellows a weird noise like she has never experienced this before. I show no reaction. I continue to my car, and open the back door to put her shit she wore from her photoshoot. I then shove her into the back seat and she goes "You're a bad boy" and I say "Get in there." I get in next to her and start hooking up with her. I open her shirt and start sucking on her titties. She then throws out the "I am a virgin, and I dont plan on doing anything you intend on doing." I said "Really? Ok." I kinda acted like I didn't care or didn't really need it from her. We start talking. She saying how the only thing she has ever done was give a hand job, and she would NEVER give head. I laughed at her. I asked if she has even gotten fingered. She said "Yeah, and I didn't like it." I said you're probably asexual. (i look back and that looks like a bad move) I saw this going no where with her, and I honestly did not know how to maneuver this into sex. So I went with her to froyo, which she bought for me and her. She starts telling me how she would only have sex if it was in a deep relationship and blah blah blah. I tell her she is immature. Then go back into normal conversation like it wasn't even a topic. I honestly did not need sex from this girl. Her weirdness was actually too much. It kind of turned me off in the end. I was better off not having sex with her.

But for future reference, what have you guys done to deal with virgins, thus taking their precious juicy virginity?

Well dude you have to take

Well dude you have to take her back to your place. You can't be trying to fuck a virgin in the backseat of your car. Derp. Give her a bit more comfortable circumstances than that lol. Then you can start breaking down the problems with the virgin dynamic. What she's missing out on, how she's hindering her own personal "growth" and maturity, etc. But first off you got to handle it better logistically 

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

CreamoftheCrop's picture
I was planning on doing that,

I was planning on doing that, but since I have people over the house fixing my fence...the logistics aren't exactly good at my house. Also this girl is all the way in bumblefuck it's seriously not worth traveling to her.

Well that's step #1

Well that's step #1

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information