Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
30 replies [Last post]

Me: Hey, this is tacoeatertron
Girl - 1 min later: Lol do you have a real name?
Me - 1 min later: Lol Erik
Girl - 2 mins later: That's nice lol how did you come up with your other name?
Me: I can eat and love to eat taco like a robot lol
Girl: Lol well there we have it! So simple.
Me - 1 min later: Lol but I'm talking about the other taco tho
Girl - 17 mins later: Lol oh lord!
Me - 4 mins later: Lol you might have to say that once I sleep over
Girl - 5 mins later: Oh man lol
Me - 1 min later: And that too lol
Girl - 1 min later: Lol you're funny (:
Me - 1 min later: What're you wearing?
Girl: Shorts and a tshirt lol not very sexy
Me: Lol it could be send me your picture
Girl - 1 min later: Lol I'm out with friends, I can't take a picture right now
Me - 3 mins later: I'm expecting a sexy picture of you in the morning when I wake up... Can you do that?
Girl - 2 mins later: Possibly lol if I remember! I'm so tireddddd
Me - 1 min later: Don't you wish my awesome hands massaging you right now? ;)
Girl: Mhmmmm yes lol I'm really sore!
Me - 2 mins later: Just imaging my hands massaging you... That'll help ;)
Girl - 3 mins later: Mhm (:
Me - 16 mins later: Bedtime for me. Nite!
Girl - 5 mins later: Night!!
Me - 18 hrs 45 mins later: How's your day?
Girl: It's alright, rainy and I feel sick :( yours?
Me - 1 min later: I've been in the seminar all day. Do some jumping jack, you will feel better lol
Girl - 1 min later: Lol I doubt it! I need a nap. What seminar are you in?
Me - 5 mins later: Anthony Robbins
Girl - 2 mins later: Lol I have no idea what that is.
Me - 3 mins later: It's ok. what've you been up to?
Girl - 2 mins later: I went to research in ocala and then went to see my horse in high springs lol I tried to rest because I feel like crap but that wasn't happening :(
Me - 1 min later: That seems a lot for Saturday lol
Me - 23 mins later: You should go rest. I'm going back to the seminar.

K you walked that tightrope
K you walked that tightrope in the beginning like a fucking champ. I will potentially be stealing that oh lord line

Now it's time to arrange this date. I'd qualify the fuck out of her in some smart ass way, "Look you think if I take you out to ice cream you'll be able to handle yourself? No going hyper off the sugar rush or throwing a toddler tantrum. Understand??! ;) If you can't handle it we'll do something else."

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Originally, I'm supposed to
Originally, I'm supposed to meet up w her at her place on tuesday night... Now bitch didn't even response since damn saturday. Not sure what to do here..
Post the rest
Post the rest

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

This is how it started before i texted and ended out of the blue
Me: *opening line*

Her: hahahaha this is so perfect. but have you been to the Grand Canyon? It's pretty intimidating. I'll jump with you though! Or we could ride down on donkeys, we'd have to wait a while though, the waiting list is 13 months out! And as long as you pick out the carrots and celery from the chicken noodle soup, I'll take it (:
What is the difference between jam and jelly, really though? I know I like one more than the other, I haven't had much jam or jelly since I found out I was allergic to peanuts and am now banned from peanut butter and jelly (or jam) sandwiches.
Thank you for being interesting, by the way (:

Me: Hmm, we could switch to the laughing cow cheese with toast for breakfast then ;)

Her: Sounds fabulous. Will there be pancakes? At any point in time? If so, I'm sold! (;

Me: I thought you are in charge of making pancake, and I'll make toast ;)

Her: I can work with that! I'm a very well known pancake maker. My pancakes are always perfect. I've also been known to dabble in the chocolate chip area too. (:

Me: Now I can't wait to wake up with you in the morning and have a such a fabulous breakfast like that :)

Her: Oh, so you're already sleeping over? (;

Me: I'd like to think so... I'm picturing that right now ;)

Her: Haha awe (; well what else are you picturing?

Me: You are wearing your cutest pajama or panty while making pancake, and I am making toast (naked if you prefer)... And I lean over kiss on your shoulder and your beautiful cheek

Her: That sounds amazing. I would most definitely oblige! Can this happen? ASAP? (:

Me: I'm in Jersey till Monday. We can hangout Tuesday night.

Her: Sounds good to me! So long to wait though! :(

Me: It'll be worthwhile ;). What your number?

Her: xxxxxxxxxxxx. My name is heather.

from here, I jumed to text as you saw. and it ended.
krispy's picture
looks pretty solid
That interaction online looked pretty solid man. Has me intrigued as to what your first message is. hooked her instantly!

I think all you gotta do now is get her in the same frame as you did online and get that meet. It's yours for the taking. ...She said she wanted to see you naked cooking toast lol
Buddhagames's picture
I'm with kris. That's solid.
I'm with kris. That's solid. haha you didn't even run any in-person game on this girl? Jesus, she probably fucks a ton of dudes, this is awesome.

Post a picture of her. I want to oogle at it.

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

How would i re-initiate the
How would i re-initiate the text convo after two cold ones on saturday... no idea wtf happened to her...
bump
bump
Heather

Me: Hey, how's it going?

No that's a horrible way to
No that's a horrible way to open it back up. You need to hit her with something hard. Hey, how's it going is a cop-out. Go on my text message database and send her something from that or use your imagination.

Heather

Me: Last nite i couldn't sleep. I wanted u warm against my skin. I wanted you on me. I wanted to feel you all over my body.. But I couldn't find u!!! Where did I put my pajama??
Girl - 1 min later: Awe (; I don't know! Where did you put your PJ's?!
Me - 2 mins later: Idk but I think your soft skin will make up for it just fine ;)
Girl - 2 mins later: Haha maybe (; I'm a little sick still though :(
Me - 2 mins later: Awe.. my toast and my awesomeness are known for curing sickness :)
Girl: Hah awe! I'd like that.
Me - 1 min later: Since you are still sick, you don't have to make pancake for us in the morning
Girl - 12 mins later: Awe, you're so sweet (;
Me - 3 mins later: Come hangout with me and watch movie
Girl: I have to sleeeeeeep :(
Me - 1 min later: Already? You are too young to sleep this early my dear ;)

Buddhagames's picture
you are ALL PULL... The
you are ALL PULL... The sexual stuff was cool idea but not masculine at all- polarity?

"Idk but I think your soft skin will make up for it just fine ; ) "

Even just taking that text as a base. You can improve it. Cut out the idk, cut out the i think and take out the smiley face. Also, do you see how that is a pretty feminine response- which is cool, we all got that side but in this specific case, I'm not sure that's the side of yourself that you want to be channeling.

Think of it thsi way-: if you're going to war or some shit and you're in charge of the lives of like 10 other dudes or something, and all of a sudden you're getting fired at... Are you going to have a side of you that's scared shitless? Sure... But is that the side of yourself that is appropriate to channel at that time? FUCK NO... You are going to have to sack the fuck up, clear your head and tell those fucks EXACTLY what it is they need to be doing in order to fucking SURVIVE. I'm learning this as we speak too man, I'm just getting this all from threads on this forum and rsd and stuff... But basically the point here is that you have to compartamentalize and learn to know what needs to be channeled in what situations.

Obviously these are small details but it seems like she's responding with uncertainty- which could potentially be basically her mirroring back to you the any slight uncertainty she is feeling from you.

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Thats a really good feedback
Thats a really good feedback man!! Thanks!
Lmao.. text message database
Lmao.. text message database FTW!

I agree with buddhass's assessment for the most part. You DON'T want to be talking to women like they're Soldiers. I know, because I used to have this problem ;)

However if you WERE to just remove that ;) at the end there it would have been a bomb ass text. You are definitely hedging your bets and not really going manly with your sexualness.

Instead of come hangout and watch movie be like, "This redbox rental is staring me in the face.. it's saying watch me. And don't wear any pants."

Buddhagames's picture
haha yeah, that may have been
haha yeah, that may have been unclear. The point of that example was simply to show how one needs to compartamentalize different shit at different times.

awesome advice MW! i've been
awesome advice MW! i've been having this damn problem about asking them come over. Now it's all clear, just need to work on some creative shit then. Thanks.
Nope youre just dumb
Nope youre just dumb buddhaballs.

Btw the guys, when I give out
Btw the guys, when I give out these little nuggets (and tacoman I just gave you one of the absolute crucibles to my text game) you cannot put this stuff on other forums. This is my personal texting style developed from YEARS of texting. I did not get it from some manual on texting I developed it so please dont share. Next thing you know Tyler will have a video out next week talking about his awesome text gay- believe me its happened plenty. Ill probably be building out some kind of text game manual at some point but Im willing to piece it out here n there for you guys here on THIS forum, lol

Yea man. I understand. I
Yea man. I understand. I havent participate rsd forum much tho, too much noise and the advices are usually gay... I wanna check out your subscription, do you analyze your text convo in it?
Buddhagames's picture
lmao- yeah man, I tried
lmao- yeah man, I tried walking around the corner today... but I had to read the street sign-Walked right back inside.

But that's cool advice... Create a roleplay of a situaiton and then create a roleplay of when she's there.

Something like after she responds... "Yeah, come over- and don't worry, when you're here I'm sure we can negotiate with the redbox... Although it is kinda hot in here so I'm tempted to agree with him"

bleh, it'l come with practice.

The membership consists of
The membership consists of actual text convos where you can read a couple massive text convos where girls are flaking on me for WEEKS before I get them to come over straight to my house and fuck them. I also have online convos as well as tons of podcasts/audio sessions where we talk about all aspects of game. The podcasts are intense. I hate giving away the content for $20 a month I'll probably be raising the price or taking it all down and just making products out of all of it. New content is released automagically to your account every month.

I hope that you would break
I hope that you would break down some critical points in your text convos or common mistake that guys make. That would improve the value of the subscription to the next level.
At which point I would make
At which point I would make it a $50 ebook.

if you actually have it, i'll
if you actually have it, i'll be the first person buy it. Most of the stuff out there have like 5-10 lil nuggets over 100+. nad they aren't new at all
5-10 lil nuggets over 100+?
5-10 lil nuggets over 100+? Don't get it

I appreciate that I really do need to just write it and get it out there.

i meant pages
i meant pages
Ahh. Which text ebooks are
Ahh. Which text ebooks are you referring to.

I got likes 5 or 6 of them,
I got likes 5 or 6 of them, don't remember anymore. I could send them to you as a way to thank you for helping me out with the text game. Hopeful, the next batch of number i collect this month will be more retentive.
If you want to, I am just
If you want to, I am just curious as to what else is out there and what guys are actually reading on it.

sent
sent