Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
4 replies [Last post]
Anonymous
Ok, i have a genuine problem with injecting sexuality into my text game and/or leading with flirtacious fluff talk.

I had this scottish chick texting me the other day (4 days ago), she was laughing at one of my jokes.

Me: "It was pretty surreal...wait until the same damn thing happens to you!" (talking about my mum asking me to bring the gardening hose in, which i misinterpreted as 'hoes')
Her: "It never will andre! Hit me with another joke pal! Where do you live in london anyway?"
Me: "Don't worry i will later. [inserts area] - It's quite a nice area, have you ever checked it out"

No response. I think i qualified myself too much and sounded like i was bragging when i said it's a nice area. I probably was playful enough either.

Any advice on how to flip this around, Manwhore or anyone?
Buddhagames's picture
Nah man, you weren't bragging
Nah man, you weren't bragging and I didn't personally see you QUALIFYING yourself. That response from you just seemed like normal, rapport conversation. Sure, nothing special, maybe like slightly chodey (but not even) but certainly not bragging and I dont THINK it involved any qualification on your part. So don't worry about THAT.

The one area of that text which I did think was a little submissive on your part was the whole:

Her: Hit me with another joke pal!
Me: Don't worry i will later

Like, just because basically right THERE she CREATED the frame and you stepped right into it.

1. This frame consists of you being her "Pal" who she's going to vent to and tell stories to about all the dudes she's fucked
2. This frame consists of her saying fetch and you running to pick up the ball she threw, only to come running back to give it to her, waiting for the nice pet on the head as you obediently sit there on your hind legs, longingly looking up at her.

Manwhore has a great video I watched and one thing I took from it combined with some experience I've had is the following:

A strong frame, doesn't necesarily have to be something that is artifically created. For example, she has no clue about "Frames" etc... But she still created a strong frame here which you unwittingly stepped right into. Rather, a strong frame is something which naturally flows forth from you and everything you say and do, when you are living your life to YOUR standards. This is because you become less stifled and are able to open up new areas of your personality which you never recognized before. When you start to LIVE congruently, you may start to find that the strongest frame you can create is simply YOUR frame. The frame of being you. And when this happens, girls can't help but fall into that frame, cause it's completely grounded, it isn't fake, you don't have to TRY and mantain it.

Anyway, I'd be much less concerned with the no-reply and much MORE concerned with THAT.

If this is the entirety of your text convo with her, I'd say that when you met her in person, you didn't show much intent, if any. So this could actually just be showing some gaps in your in-person game that then translate to text. That being said, you can make up for a lot through text, so while you will probably want to make sure, in the next couple months, to really focus on adding some intent/masculinity to your in-person game, you also can help your chances by not accepting the frame that she's assuming.

Hope this helps. I've noticed a lot of similar stuff in my own game recently, so I really know what you're going through.

Manwhore, may completely tell me I'm wrong- in which case, listen to him lmao. But, I'm fairly certain that I'm pretty dead on here.

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Right, your biggest problem
Right, your biggest problem is her calling you pal and you wagging your tail.

'Course that being said, a lot of women have fantasies about fucking their dog so you might be in luck.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Andre (not verified)
Thanks
Thanks for the replies guys, it's true, i tend to 'friend zone' myself in text and my in person game does lack explicit sexuality. No dirty talk...like none whatsoever. This translates into my text game i'm guessing.
No don't look at it as "dirty
No don't look at it as "dirty talk" because that's distancing yourself from the truth by trying to externalize it as "dirty" talk", e.g. something you're not good at, OR, something you're not "scummy" enough to want to work at which is actually just another cop out. Not saying this is you but just something to look out for.

Sex is surrender. You are opening up a woman and penetrating her. You need to understand this

Also, dirty talk is way too explicit. I'm talking about just communicating more effectively. You text like an automated answering machine

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information