Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
10 replies [Last post]
Hey guys..
My buddy Falc's been getting me pretty hard into the different realms of game outside cold-approach. Text game, Facebook Game, MSN game, OKCupid, PlentyOfFish, etc. I always thought that cold-approach was the only shit to this whole game. Then Falc showed me ManWhore...

I didn't want to just throw my shit on here, since I just signed up today. But then I laughed and currently do not give a shit.
Here is my Facebook Game thats gonna get me laid tonight or tommorow.

Mikaela: stevie

Stevierotica: hey you
whatchchuwant?

Mikaela: uuuuuu

Stevierotica: yah so do I
meeeeeeeee

Mikaela: weeeeeeee

Stevie: whats good today

Mikaela: k zup
chilllllan
et toi?

Stevierotica: im working on an essay actually
its due friday but I'm just waiting for someone to finish editing it

Mikaela: hahahh, dopppppe

Stevierotica: lets go on a sexy date

Mikaela: a sexy date eh?

Stevierotica: yah
i only go on sexy dates

Mikaela: makes sense, for a sexy person
to do
only sexy
activities

Stevierotica: come to my sexy apartment and get sexy

Mikaela: Ooooohm

Stevierotica: come tonight

Mikaela: I have to work in the morning weekends can do

Stevierotica: come tonight

Mikaela: I WORKKKKKKK

Stevierotica: come tommorow

Mikaela: When

Stevierotica: After Work

Mikaela: :)

That's pretty much it. In state, making myself laugh. Be considerate and don't call her a "fucking Slut I need my cock sucked".. That shit's way to easy to do when you have a raging hard-on and irreverence in your head.

I still got a lot to learn.. But yah.. Thanks ManWhore. This shit is awesome

Peace
So guys.. ahhahaha to my
So guys.. ahhahaha to my surprise I'm not the gangster I thought I was...
Guys, Manwhore.. any advice on how I should go after I said this... (which was after the smiley)

"yah thats word
come over and lets sexy
have drinks and take off my clothes off"

its been a bout a half hour... no reply..
I think shes playing fucking gay, bitch-made attention games...
i want to say to that I don't care (I really don't).. but I wouldn't mind escalating a bit more..
Tips?
Buddhagames's picture
hahaha she FROZE YOU OUT BRO.
lmfao- she FROZE YOU OUT BRO (I'm kidding sorta lol- just referring to everything that happens in life with pickup terms now). Don't trip on it. Let her respond, lay off the HEAVY sexual tension a bit (from what I can tell, that's the signals she's sending).. get a little masculine rapport going again- reengage the sexual stuff (but just slightly less) and then roleplay a meetup... should be chill man.

If she doesn't respond for a day or or then reenage with one of manwhore's texts from his database and follow the same gameplan.

Also- your HARD escalation kinda came outta nowhere and it wasn't that playful. Start a tone and then escalate from there. It's called "escalation" for a reason lmao... I did the same thing in a text convo I put up earlier where I brought up "sex" way too early and it had similar results. She ended up texting me the next day and I ended up fucking her though so you should be good as long as you keep posting the convo here and play it chill.

Also- don't use sexy anymore. Get more creative. Manwhore had some suggestions like punkn, pumpkin and some others that all revolve around a funny "booty" word. Or make up your own- once you see what he's doing you can get the general idea.

I'm not trying to sound like a douche, just a lot of these things have been talked about a lot on the forums so it's good to make it really clear.

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

What nationality is she. I'd
What nationality is she. I'd send her "Ok I've taken an entire family of "insert_here" immigrants hostage on my xbox. They really need showers. You coming thru? Or do I need to tell them no one's coming to save them. >: o"

And you need to do your prep work when you plan dates. She had multiple things going on in her life you were ignoring them.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Nevermind lol. I thought you
Nevermind lol. I thought you mentioned something to her about playing xbox or you'd mentioned some console. Cool well someone can use that one haha. Just made it up :awesome:

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Hahaha. Thanks guys.. i'll
Hahaha. Thanks guys.. i'll keep your advice(s) in mind.

I'll run a status update in a few days.
Yo so, I sent that text about
Yo so, I sent that text about the immigrant/xbox to this girl. I fucked up.. I forgot to write "Mexicans trapped in my xbox" instead I wrote "Mexicans in my xbox"... whatever. The point is, is that she didn't reply to the text yet. Should I wait a few days and let her respond?

However, I was just creeping her Facebook. She's got a sweet rack, and i'm getting anxious because I want them all over my face. Today or Tonight preferably.
tips?
Yo so, I sent that text about
Yo so, I sent that text about the immigrant/xbox to this girl. I fucked up.. I forgot to write "Mexicans trapped in my xbox" instead I wrote "Mexicans in my xbox"... whatever. The point is, is that she didn't reply to the text yet. Should I wait a few days and let her respond?

However, I was just creeping her Facebook. She's got a sweet rack, and i'm getting anxious because I want them all over my face. Today or Tonight preferably.
tips?
She replied: "... Are they
She replied: "... Are they dead yet?"

I don't want to be like "no, they still smell like shit". I figure that will just perpetuate a bunch of chode talk and beating around the bush. I want to say something a little more sexual and get her wet.

Any tips?
Buddhagames's picture
"No but the little pixy dust
"No but the little pixy dust sprinkling fairy looking one needs us to clap for her- come on over and help me save her"

Don't send this, wait for manwhore. But idk... maybe something like that.

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

yah word. I know what needs
yah word. I know what needs to be done.
I sacrificed a little bit of my own creativity to send something jokes that I kinda fucked up on.. I need a bandaid basically. Something clever, jokes, and sexual that will lead her to meet up with me tonight for some drinks, a dance, and maybe some anal