Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->

The earth is round. You're welcome: Recall humor

16 replies [Last post]
Buddhagames's picture
Met this gal at a party and all these gals were like busting out their cameras and shit so I took one of their phones from them and was like, "Yo come over here, we're making a movie" so we made some stupid shit video with us just talkign about random stuff.

Met the gal on facebook again. Messaged her:

Me: Hey bootyballs, shoot me your number- I got a bone to pick with you!

She laughed and sent me her number.

Me: Hey You, I thought that video of us was private- now everybody knows, I can't give that kind of attention to everyone.

Her: haha I'm sorry! How have you been

Me: It's cool. But next time I get a hold of that camera, I'm breaking it into pieces and scattering them throughout the 4 corners of the earth. You can go looking for them, but only if you take your clothes off.. One of those pieces may be in the ocean and I don't want you getting your pants all wet

Her: But the earth is round

Me: You're welcome

Her: hahahaha, you're funny. You never answered my question though, how have you been?

Blehh, one thing I'm noticing is that, on a certain level, text convos with girls seem to always sorta go the same way// have the same sorta general shit flying around. Like once you calibrate for the girl, her responses will tend to revolve around the same stuff. I am NOT saying that all text convos are the same, because as we all know- they clearly are not. BUT I AM saying that I'm starting to see how once you recognize this and calibrate accordingly, the responses are fairly similar, with regards to their general character.

I'd love general advice about where to take this, but with regards to specifics, I think I can handle this one. At least, I'm going to try and then if it fails I can post it again on here and I can go through a reflection/analysis period with you guys. So no specifics on this one here, it's too tempting to take the easy way out ; )

Also- lmao, I crack up every time I listen to thos kobeism videos, so that's where the "you're welcome" line comes from. That shit's absolutely hilarious. If you're looking for random shit to say to a gal- I'd def. watch those videos. Like basically whenever she tries to correct you or like point out that something doesn't make sense... "You're welcome" lmao, wtvr maybe it's not that funny. But I think it is. It's just like, "Huh?" Almost like you're just completely OWNING the fact that whatever you said doesn't make any sense.

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

I think what youre seeing
I think what youre seeing there is the girl trying to take the convo back to a friendly, unpolarized place, which could be her subconsciously testing to see if you can hold the masculine, sexual frame youve been rolling with. If you just responded with "Great, lots of school, you?" that fun ball of energy (as Julien calls it) between the two of you dissipates. Id keep my responses polarized and sexual and start seeding the meetup, looks good so far to me though.
Buddhagames's picture
Yeah, this is something I do
Yeah, this is something I do a LOT with girls in person actually and for whatever reason I'm just starting to do it now via text. But like I just don't answer their questions lmao.

Oh- and that's an interesting thought- seeing her asking, 'how have you been" as sorta her subconsciously going into autopilot mode and naturally wanting to take the convo into friend mode. A lot of girls are just as nervous/scared of sex/sexual tension as we are so I could totally see that being what's going on here. Don't know if it's right... But if it is- that makes sense. Cool thought man.

In person I just sorta jump around a lot in conversation- I think it's part of the reason I write such long, super excited posts- cause that's sorta how I talk and I just talk how I think lmao, idk... it just jumps around a lot. Like one second I'll be talking about the bathroom at wendy's and the next second I'll be asking a girl what her thoughts look like... really though- this is a super fun thing to talk about. Cause people think in totally cool ways. Like some people actually SEE pictures as their thoughts, some people SEE words and some people just like think as if they are talking to themselves... I'm the last one.

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Lol i can tell youre a
Lol i can tell youre a philosophy major too, thats awesome. Btw, and Im sure youve experienced this, when you start having the balls to put that part of your personality on the line girls LOVE IT. But ya, it like we were talking about in my thread, seeing the friendly convo thing as a subconscious frame control is one way of looking at it right. The interesting part is that there can be more than one reason at play there too...it can be a means of social pinging/testing but like you said it can be a means of her easing the interaction into somewhere the makes her less nervous and self-conscious. In teh first case she hasnt chosen you yet but in the second she has. Alex talks about this alot too, the tell-tale IOIs are nervousness, uncalibrated social behaviour and attentiveness on the girls part, it means that shes getting aroused (instead of "attracted"). Thats why in his method tests and IODs are so important, it sounds like for him if you arent getting those then youre not doing things right.
Buddhagames's picture
Yup. Let's stay on point here
Yup. Interesting points. Let's stay on point here though. Don't want this turning into a philosophy post : )

I'm personally trying to work on a lot of the non-inner game stuff right now. That's the stuff that I have sorta just been introduced to recently.

Who is this thos kobeism?
Who is this thos kobeism?

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Buddhagames's picture
Oh wow, you haven't seen
Oh wow, you haven't seen these? LMAO-You're gonna LOVE this stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvW2MAtRgVs&feature=relmfu

There's like 7 of them. All about a minute long. Fucking good shit.

This one is probably my favorite: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCLKhauUYi4&feature=relmfu

LOL- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKxYE0IrIxs&feature=relmfu... one of my favorites as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjBMznQDWJk - hahaha okay, this might be the best one.

Anyway- fuck... you guys can go check them out.

Ya seems she's on the "I
Ya seems she's on the "I don't fuck guys off facebook" kick. Which is pretty rampant actually. You could come back with something like "Oh good. Just finished my tea and krumpets" to poke fun at her "too proper" tone. Or you could just play along and see where she takes it. Facebook is funny. A lot of girls try fall into a social frame because it IS Facebook. That being said I had a girl start sending me naked pics right off a convo on her friend's wall so depends on the girl.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

Buddhagames's picture
Bleh, yeah. Thanks. I'ma
Bleh, yeah. Thanks.

I'ma send her my number as just sorta an afterthought in my next message. Send her one or two more messages to just see if i can get some more investment (I think it's SLIGHTLY there but I want to solidify it a bit more) and within that make it clear that I hate talking on facebook. Then freeeze her out for tonight/tomrorw and see if she takes the hint and makes the move to text...

Solid gameplan?

She already gave you her
She already gave you her number..

Buddhagames's picture
Yeah, but the convo just
Yeah, but the convo just stayed in facebook land cause that's where it was.

I'll make the move myself. Fuck her lmao. S

she's probably like, "why the fuck is this guy using facebook and not texting me" ... who the fuck likes talking on facebook

Yes I think you're gay as
Yes I think you're gay as well

Buddhagames's picture
So gay.
So gay.

"HIGHLY SPIRITUAL" WARNING As

"HIGHLY SPIRITUAL" WARNING

As with nervous people in general, so with girls - i dont think nervous is nervous at all, i mean, we tend to think of emotional shit as something important and big, but it isnt, its all the same shit.

Nervousness is just a certain mechanism for people to get what they want, i dont think they do it to go back to some friendly place or frame ( they/we might rationalize it as such) - they are just seeing if youll bust through it.

Their nervousness is there for you, for your glory, lets say.

Its all fun and games.

Yes that's part of it for

Yes that's part of it for sure. There are definite alterior (boyish) motives behind it 

Sure, sometimes with higly

Sure, sometimes with higly drama or negative people, its like i can see behind their face and they are just grinning mischievously and doing it to kick shit up, i really believe its amusing them, maybe even for most of us , at least some of the times, if one "learned" it growing up. Guess I should put the growing up part in quotes too.

And women, hell , they do it because its what they are.

you actually want to go out

you actually want to go out with a ball earther? have some standards, man.