Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
11 replies [Last post]
The thread on the text convos abit further down. Basically I kept the text convo playful/sexual, included alot of sexual nicknames like "babe" and went for the meetup relatively fast. I also self-amused big time, I laughed my ass off at the shit I was texting. When she got to my house I started playing xbox with her, my roommates (including Stevierotica) were all around so I wasnt about to start finger banging her in the middle of hte room. I got her alone for 5 mins, hard make out to set the tone. We kept watching tv and then every so often Id makeout with her again. I asked her if she wanted pijamas, she said no, so i went and changed into sweats then asked her if she wanted to lie down and watch something on my laptop. Grabbed my laptop and walked into my room, she followed, closed the door and started making out immediately. Took her to the bed, started rubbing up her shirt, she complies, take off the shirt, she complies, hands into the pants, she complies, go for the pussy, she says shes on her rag, meh. Keep making out, put her hand on my dick, free my dick from incarceration, she proceeds to perform the pepper grinder and slides her head down to suck it. #thekidswereswallowed.

We stayed up and chatted a little after, cool girl, I offered for her to sleep over but she wanted to go home. Its like she literally came over for a protein shake, so good.
Lol hold on what's the pepper
Lol hold on what's the pepper grinder. Ive never heard it called that before

Also, you need better "I'm on my period game". That shit does not stop me for a gawdamn second. I've also been known to CURE girls of their period. Apparently they're too scared to get blood on it. Sacred Dong

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Buddhagames's picture
haha that's way too public-
haha that's way too public- got my face and name all up in this shit.

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

is your name Melissa. Because
is your name Melissa. Because that would make a lot of sense. Some people would do ANYTHING to make a lay report

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

The pepper grinder: Twisting
The pepper grinder: Twisting one's hands in opposite directions so as to replicate pepper grinding, except performed by (hopefully) a female on my dick lubricated with her saliva or vaginal secretions.

And yo, you fuck girls on their rag??? Lmao I thought their was a natural law against that shit. I think I did it with my ex, they still get wet right?
I did not bang buddhagames if
I did not bang buddhagames if that's what you're implying...
Buddhagames's picture
Come at me bro.
Come at me bro.

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

You better be fat and you
You better be fat and you better struggle
Buddhagames's picture
lmao. long hair don't care.
lmfao.

long hair don't care.

Lmao. Why you two lovers
Lmao. Why you two lovers fighting?

Buddhagames's picture
Just two content mofos. See
Just two content mofos. See what you're doing manwhore... You're getting dudes laid by chicks so then we come on here and act all gay.

Lmao. Why you two lovers
Lmao. Why you two lovers fighting?