Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->

Holy crap that zoo security guard text.. forgot how money it was

24 replies [Last post]
That shit is black gold

6 girls.. FOUR responses, one immediate phone call from a girl I only met once during day game..

Oh and one dumb bitch that said "Huh", but like I already said she's dumb

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Buddhagames's picture
Can you post their responses?
Can you post their responses? I'd like to see- lolz, an immediate phone call? Pretty confident gal. That's fucking sweet dude. I like hearing about your success as well.

And yeah- I thought that one was one of the better ones for a reengage.

Ps- Any way you can critique infield footage? Obviously, we can talk compensation- I have to check the vid but I had the camera rolling on a pretty solid street set that hooked real well (OOOOO BABBBBBBY WILL YOU BE MY GIRL- was the opening lmao) but got to the door and got a makeout and a, "Well I gotta go to bed but you have my number- seriously, text me"- would love to hear some breakdown about where it went wrong. Only tough part I see in this is that a lot of it is probably the subtle body language stuff. Have to check the vid but probably can't be seen.

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

I write up a lay report every
I write up a lay report every week lol. Ya shoot it up I'll critique it

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

Buddhagames's picture
You got a video feature on
You got a video feature on here, or should i PM it to you? Still gotta make sure it's not utter garble

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Hm not yet. Just throw up the
Hm not yet. Just throw up the vimeo or youtube link so we can all laugh and talk shit.

Buddhagames's picture
Yeah- you read my shit. But I
Yeah- you read my shit. But I would love to have it critiqued in a not so public arena. I'ma check out vimeo or wtvr and see if i can throw it up in some sort of private link-only accessible format...

Otherwise, I'll PM it to you and you can do what you want.

Obviously I wouldnt make
Obviously I wouldnt make something public you didnt want viewed. Its why I made every convo in your guys' accounts unpublishable. Because Im a fucking boss. And also so you guys could have your privacy. But yes when you DIDNT post up the stuff in the israeli lay report that made it SO clear the text game framing worked like a motherfucking gatling gun I was a bit wtf

Buddhagames's picture
I'm doing this so I can
I'm doing this so I can improve. I got your back as much as I can but not when I don't feel comfortable posting something. Maybe once I cool down a bit and it's a little in the past ; )

I remember those days. Gotta
I remember those days. Gotta remember Ive been doing this for YEARS. Nowadays I can just post pics of my dick on the internet and be like, "what"

In fact as far as I know I was the first pooah to write graphic graphic lay reports. Back in the day all the supposed "gurus" were like.. "closing game?? Whats that? Text game? Doesnt exist." I was like wtf is going on here

Buddhagames's picture
Damn. Uploading vids from the
Damn. Uploading vids from the galaxy s2 to a computer is tough, can't figure it out right now.

If anyone on here knows how to do this- help would be appreciated.

I have my USB cable and it's plugged in and my computer even recognizes the phone but when I right click and go to "browse files" it doesn't recognize any of the "removable disks"...

I'm not a tech wiz so if you need to ask more questions to help me clarify where I'm at- please do.

Thanks.

I'm going to start doing this a lot more. Even just listening to MY OWN verbals I can analyze it and be like "WTF was I thinking..." Like how did I get such a solid hook from her lol- I sound like a such a fag.

I'm all "woo"- from listening to one of your youtube vids- this may be part of the reason the close was denied. You said somethin about being all "woo!" in the beginning can hurt... But then again, I've heard people on BC with TD say he does that kinda crap all the time... but yeah.

6 out of 6 responses. Met up
6 out of 6 responses. Met up with the dumb girl molested her but her hungry friend pulled her away then snuck her out the bar when I wasn't looking. Fucking hungry chicks.

I'm sure if I played with it
I'm sure if I played with it I'd figure it out. Honestly man if it's recognizing the phone you need to just start clicking around. No way you can start and operate an internet business if your galaxy s2 is giving you problems mang ;b

Buddhagames's picture
HEY! ... check yourself bro
HEY! ... check yourself bro

lmao I'm pretty sure it's a software issue. I think I need to download the drivers or some shiz like that.

Buddhagames's picture
6/6 respones is awesome man.
6/6 respones is awesome man.

BTW- FIgured out how to upload the vids so I'll be posting it on some private hosting site and I'll email you the url as well as whoever else wanted it.

Wearing pants is optional
Wearing pants is optional during viewing, amirite?

Buddhagames's picture
Oh, of course man. In fact,
Oh, of course man. In fact, it's suggested that viewers use extreme caution while wearing them. This product has been known to cause involuntary release.

That- and I suggest you wear some earplugs. I have, how shall I put it... Quite a range lmao ; )

Vimeos takin forever to load. Fuck.

Buddhagames's picture
Yo manwhore, what's your
Yo manwhore, what's your email? I'm just gonna email you the vid for now.

Buddhagames's picture
Fuck it. I got this. Hold on.
Fuck it. I got this. Hold on.

[email protected] Pass it
[email protected]

Pass it around like a used sock

Buddhagames's picture
lmao, well now I just want to
lmao, well now I just want to figure this out. Flickr is in the process of processing it.

This is seriously cutting into nighttime shennanigans. If this isn't done by 11 I'm putting it on hold till I get back.

Buddhagames's picture
Fuck yeah. Finally got it.
Fuck yeah. Finally got it. It's uploaded to youtube.

I'ma PM you the link, manwhore.

Sick-Cunt's picture
When is it my turn to be pmed
When is it my turn to be pmed links?

"These girls aren't going to harass themselves" - Some Cunt

Buddhagames's picture
It's in your inbox.
It's in your inbox.

Buddhagames's picture
Youll get your turn
Youll get your turn eventually sicknut. im shy about this one- dont want tooo many ppl seeing how shitty my game is

Sick-Cunt's picture
foreverasicknut.jpg
foreverasicknut.jpg

"These girls aren't going to harass themselves" - Some Cunt