Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
21 replies [Last post]
Buddhagames's picture
Met this girl last night and made out with her for a bit and went sexual on her about her name being Mary (This isn't the street set from the vid- it's a different one)

Me: Hey there mother Mary, never fooled around with the immaculate one before. You were my first!

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Fuck dude, Im really sad I
Fuck dude, Im really sad I dont get to see you on vid :(. Is there any way I can pump your buying temperature so that youll let me?
Buddhagames's picture
yeah bro- just fucking tell
yeah bro- just fucking tell me how I can get that shit uploaded from my phone to my computer and I'll throw it up on a private hosting site and give you the url.

I have a galaxy s2

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Its probly a software program
Its probly a software program you just dont have, is there any prompt you get when you plug your phone in? Hopefully you wont need a CD to download it
Buddhagames's picture
Go to the thread that
Go to the thread that manwhore created about his text being black gold, I describe the issue there in more detail. Thx.

What what in da butt. Not
What what in da butt. Not sure where you were going with that first text but good luck. You'll need it!

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Buddhagames's picture
Yeah I know. I actually was
Yeah I know. I actually was about to post a response saying:

As I'm starting out I need to write shit out then sit on it and come back and take another look at it like 30 minutes later. As soon as I wrote this up I was like, "WTF was I thinking" lmao

Way too overkill right there.

Buddhagames's picture
But it's good cause these are
But it's good cause these are the kinda mistakes that are pretty easy to learn from. Like durr, I wonder why she's not responding?

hmmm

Maybe it's because there was zero investment on her part, zero sexual tension left over from last night (because I made out with her) and because I come across like an overexcited virgin who just popped his makeout cherry.

See- It's not just you guys that I can be hard on. We are all our own sharpest critics. THIS = definition of not living up to your own standards. Fuck this nigger shit. I'm going out tonight, getting a bunch of numbers, getting laid and then actually gonna take my advice and write out some texts, objectively look at them and figure out what the best course of action is.

Naw I don't think it was
Naw I don't think it was overkill I just think it was like.. awkwardly put together? Kind of hard to describe

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

Buddhagames's picture
Oh okay. If you have a way of
Oh okay. If you have a way of describing it, I'd obviously love to learn. Are you saying like the pieces were aight, but they just were formed in an awkward way that took away from the nature of the text?

Yeah, idk, when I read it after i posted it I thought it was bad. But the question of why is certainly important for future reference.

Buddhagames's picture
Alright she responded. Her:
Alright she responded.

Her: hahahah well it is Easter weekend... but yeah last night was a fun blur

Lol thats her plausible
Lol thats her plausible deniability disclaimer. Derp Im not a slut for realz.

Figure out her schedule today see if she can meet then sink it in

Buddhagames's picture
Yup. lolz it's like clockwork
Yup. lolz it's like clockwork man. UHOH- I made out with a dude I thought was cute in the middle of some random gathering... I WAS SOOOOOO DRUNK, seriously guys... omg, I don't even remember it... Bitch I got video proof that you were pretty darn with it.

Sick-Cunt's picture
aware
Lol. Girls do that shit all the time. Behave slutty then say they were drunk and dont remember anything.

"These girls aren't going to harass themselves" - Some Cunt

Buddhagames's picture
Yeah. I do the same thing.
Yeah. I do the same thing.

Sick-Cunt's picture
I usually say me too so I
I usually say me too so I dont look like a guy taking advantage of drunk girls

Buddhagames's picture
LOL- Yeah man, if it's a
LOL- Yeah man, if it's a serious concern of yours that's a good call. I don't really worry about it.

Plus, I'm usually the sloppiest girl at the party anyway.

Sick-Cunt's picture
Girls are almost never that
Girls are almost never that drunk anyway. Was at a party with a friend like a week ago and he was talking to a girl and asked if she was drunk. She said no so he said he only likes drunk girls and walked away. Later on we see her and she is acting all drunk. Friend tells her 'I dont like drunk girls' and she instantly gets back to normal and says 'im not drunk' in like a innocent little girl voice.

Buddhagames's picture
Me: What's the plan for
Me: What's the plan for tonight. I'm thinkin space ship to mars. There's only one bed though but don't worry, we can make a pillow barrier.

-
Hey budda,
why even bring up the whole Mary roleplay callback?Putting her in the saint role might not be a good way into her pants
Ya partially agree. Tho I
Ya partially agree. Tho I have made a girl suck my cock in a cemetary in front of a statue of the virgin mary. She loved the naughtiness. You could play around with that dynamic a bit

I like the "Im the sloppiest girl at the party" line thats hilarious you should use that.

Buddhagames's picture
Cool. Yeah, that's the
Cool. Yeah, that's the direction I was going in.

lol her response to my text was gay so I just said "You're welcome" will reengage like wednesday or thursday:

Although, she didn't respond and then like around 1/2 in the morning she texted me back so I'm thinking she may have been looking for a bootycall but by that point it was too late, I was already downtown.

Her: You're weird
Her: I don't understand
Me: You're Welcome

lmao- I like how she corrected herself... like "wait he can't be weird, I made out with him" nm, okay, "I guess I just don't understand"

And cool, i'll take that advice- I think that if I were to use that Mary line again it would have to be a lot later on in the interaction and MUCH MORE sexually charged.