Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
31 replies [Last post]
So I met this hot Mexican girl at the bus stop. I've been tryin to get her to come to my place since neither of us have vehicles at the moment.
Me: Qué tal babe!
Her: I have many work today
Y tu como estas
Me: Mi amor, trabajas mucho lol (I made tnis joke cause she won't text till night time sometimes if she's busy all day)
Her: So so tomorro i work and you
Me: Yes I ave work tomorrow
Her: Mmm you work many
A couple hours go by
Me: Lunes a Viernes babe ;) (we both work Monday through Friday)
more
Later in the night
Me: What are you doin?
Her: I am watch and you
Me: Limpiando mi casa y cocinando comida
Her: It's nice good for you
Me: Can you still come on Saturday? Yo puedo llamar un taxi por tí
Her: Dejame beo a que hora
Me: No comprendo
Her: What time
Because i will busy after the 7 pm
more
Me: En la tarde o en la mañana. I might go to the auction again.
Her: At three is ok
Me: Yea, maybe is pefect
Her: Where i see you
Me: Mi casa en green valley ranch
Her: I dont know where is Me: Cerca del aeropuerto
Her: I know that place better and if i see you at the atop
I take a shower wait me plis
Me: K
About a half hour goes
About a half hour goes by.
Her: I find it far better elsewhere
Me: My house is ok. Puedo llamar el taxi ir a tu casa también.
We can meet somewhere else after I get a car.
Her: Mmm tomorro talk with you like
Me: I didn't understand. En Español?
About 40 minutes go by.
Her: Manana te marco
Good night
Me: Night

Ps: I had to post this way cause I'm on a cell phone and my browser kept kicking me out for pasting too much all at once.
She's in Green Valley Las
She's in Green Valley Las Vegas? Better just give me her number muchacho. My spanish is far superior to yours ;)

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

So you had a date and she
So you had a date and she flaked? You need to post an explanation here.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

I'm trying to get her to come
I'm trying to get her to come over this Saturday. She seems to want to, but now she's sayin I live too far and wants to meet somewhere else. Which I'd rather not do.
was that enough info,
was that enough info, manwhore? I was hopin for some help tonight otherwise I can just text her tomorrow morning.
This a fucking tough one
This a fucking tough one mang. Latina girls that dont speak good english I just rape them I dont play text games with them. Im still not sure the deal. Tell her to meet you at such and such a place thats near your spot. Itll seem "safer" to her but near enough your place you can take her back there and put your babies in her.

The deal? Well she seems
The deal? Well she seems interested so yea I'm trying to get her to come to my place and neither of us have a car right now. I get you on the safety thing. She's probably hesitant about coming over so quickly.
I texted her with this shit
I texted her with this shit today.

Me: Whst's up

About an hour and a half later

Me: Adriana,, quiero mirarte otra vez, pero no tenemos un carro. you want to ride the bus somewhere?

I don't think she'll text back.
Buddhagames's picture
Have trust.
Have trust.

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

She didn't hit me back up
She didn't hit me back up last night. Does anyone have any ideas?
Well man your texting in
Well man your texting in general completely blows. You need to give us something to work with besides a girl that doesn't speak english. It sucked from the beginning, it never went anywhere else. Derp

Never text a girl what's up.
Never text a girl what's up. Only faggots and weaklings do that.

You always have to be more interesting than that man!

Sick-Cunt's picture
Whats up? Not much. u? just
Whats up?

Not much. u?

just chilling

no reply

↑ what whats up may cause

"These girls aren't going to harass themselves" - Some Cunt

"need something to work
"need something to work with." idk what you mean. What other info would you need?

Ok I know my texting blows. Which is why I am here. What can I do? Seriously.
I must texted, "meet me for
I must texted, "meet me for drinks later" about an hour ago. No response yet.
still no response. I think
still no response. I think I'll give up. I don't understand. I've had success with this type of game before. I seriously thought I was gonna be able to fuck her.
Buddhagames's picture
LMFAO- Bro, you wait a couple
Also- It seems to me like you were asking for manwhore's advice but when he gave it you totally ignored what he said. He said, "BE MORE INTERESTING THAN THAT" and then you go ahead and send, "Meet me for drinks later"... dude? At least make an honest effort to take his advice and go with it. Like that guy gives me advice all the time that I have no clue how to actually impliment but the best I do is just make an honest effort at it then if I fucked up, I post up the convo and we can go from there. But if you're not going to take the advice or make an honest effort to impliment it, there's no point

Not trying to be a dick. But it really seems like you're just not listening. So I thought maybe you just needed it to be a little more clear and forceful. Only trying to help you here, man.

LMFAO- Bro, you wait a couple hours and give up?

Relax. Do some homework if your in school. Get some work done for your job if you're not. Go for a run, hang out with some friends and trust me man. She'll respond.

When she does, just play it cool. Post it here. Don't respond immediately. People are busy or sometiems just don't want to talk to other people.

Like haven't you been in a situation where some girl is texting you a lot and you just don't have the energy to want to spend responding to her all the time? Doesn't mean you don't want to fuck her or that you don't like her... just that you don't wanna talk at that moment. Put yourself in her shoes. The only reason you're all like, "Yo I give up" is because you think that everything revolves around you in a weird, sorta subtle way. There's so much shit going on, you have no clue why she's not responding. Just don't take this personally. It's like when you in-field and someone makes fun of you or something like that- if you think it's funny, it'l completely change the dynamic of what's going on.... DONT TAKE IT PERSONALLY. Learn to laugh at the world, it's a funny ass place.

You're gonna get this bro, trust me. Just play it cool and don't send her any more texts lmao. IF you start texting her more than you already have then, yeah, you're gonna break the door down well before it's ready to open.

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

lol
ok well I understand "be more interesting" was good advice, but I'm not so sure I know how to do that. Lol. I was hopin for some examples as far as shit to say.

I guess i could've texted, "come watch scarface and drink this bottle of cuervo with me." I have no idea.
Buddhagames's picture
Think even MORE creative.
Think even MORE creative.

Manwhore has a lot of shit on here about roleplaying and CREATING situations. But yeah- even that is more creative than "let's grab drinks"

haha i actually laughed while writing that... Not at you, just I know where you're coming from man. You should check out some of my like very firsts posts on here. I had zero fun and wasn't getting ANY meetups.

lol ok
so yea sometimes I like to pretend like we are already in a relationship. Say shit like "I want a divorce I feel like this was a missed connection. I'll take the house you can keep the lawn mower." or joke about having kids with her and shit like that.
lol ok
so yea sometimes I like to pretend like we are already in a relationship. Say shit like "I want a divorce I feel like this was a missed connection. I'll take the house you can keep the lawn mower." or joke about having kids with her and shit like that.
Sick-Cunt's picture
One problem seems to be the
One problem seems to be the different language. But also you got boring. You keep trying to get her to your house but she clearly don't feel comfortable going there yet. You gotta get her to go somewhere closeby [and not with a boring text] and then you can try pulling her to your place. But right now she probably aint sure if your a cool guy or a serial killer.

I think your right sick cunt,
I think your right sick cunt, but I don't think the language is too much of an issue. She speaks some English and I speak some Spanish AND I can use google translate! ;)

Does any one know of any non boring shit I can text?
Sick-Cunt's picture
I think it would be best to
I think it would be best to wait until she eventually responds

oh snap
time to do more approaches. Goody!

Well what type of shit COULD I have said? So I know for next time.
Ok just chiming in before I
Ok just chiming in before I read the rest BUT, come watch scarface and drink this bottle of cuervo with me is actually pretty fantastic. If my bro texted me that Id be like "Fuck YA bro. Im there nigsauce hold the fucking mayonnaise"

If nothing else it WILL get
If nothing else it WILL get the convo started. That is the most important thing.

manho do you know of anything
manho do you know of anything else I could have said or how I should have handled the situation? Or maybe mindsets I should cultivate? Thanks.
Main thing is you're not
Main thing is you're not getting her emotionally riled up or invested in any way. You've been banking on the initial interaction you had with her the entire time and just trying to arrange a meetup the whole time. Read any successful text conversations on this forum NO ONE neglects that.