Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
12 replies [Last post]
Buddhagames's picture
Dirty Pics Acquired!

It took a little bit. Had to ask, backoff, and then ease into it again but now the floodgates are opened. I also agreed to take her on a date in exchange for a picture of her tits, but I actually thought that was fair, especially considering the date isn't going to happen because I'm going to show up at her place to pick her up. Fuck her and then she's not going to want to leave...

So now that the floodgates are opened... Shoot me ideas gentleman. Most inspired idea wins! THe prize for the winner will be determined at a later date.

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Congrats dude!!
Congrats dude!!
What are you asking for? Wtf
What are you asking for? Wtf

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Buddhagames's picture
Creative ideas for sexy
Creative ideas for sexy photos. I'm the director and she's the star baby, let's make some magic happen.

lol I was like 80% kidding, but if it's a really hot idea I may just go for it. And no, you won't get to see the end result- but I'll tell you about it : )

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

The most important thing here
The most important thing here is the theme/frame. E.g. the fantasy roleplay

Whats the backstory on this girl

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

Buddhagames's picture
Life story type shit? Or
Life story type shit?

Or how the interaction developed/went down?

Get her to put a cucumber in
Get her to put a cucumber in her butthole
Buddhagames's picture
That is not attractive at
That is not attractive at all, for me.

Does that turn you on, or was that a joke?

Haha! Ya I'm sure the
Haha! Ya I'm sure the cucumber bung trick was a joke ;)

E.g. if you craft a story that she can get into she'll REALLY get into it. Like play dress up n stuff.

Buddhagames's picture
yeah, hmm 1.Well she was in
yeah, hmm

1.Well she was in the military for like a year or something (I'm looking at you manwhore)
2. She actually told me out right she's not into the super domination shit, cause I already told her how into bondage I am
3. She's cool with roleplay though- I just haven't really come up with anything that we'd both love.
4. I know she's into some fantasy shows- we watched game of thrones together

A little more selfishly, I'm SUPER SUPER into bondage and like schoolgirl/nurse shit. I love handcuffing chicks. I also love being handcuffed while a girl sucks my dick... fuckin great.

Damn son you got a LOT of
Damn son you got a LOT of material you can play around with.

So where you at in the conversation with her.

This isnt my thing, and I
This isnt my thing, and I know she isnt into domination stuff, but tell her to leave her door open and bust up in there with a ski mask on and shit. If you really wanna go far you can bring duct tape
Buddhagames's picture
hahhaha! I could actually
hahhaha! I could actually see that being hot. Like her resisting for a little bit but me just like over powering her and then her just giving in and wanting to be fucked super hard.

That was funny.