Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
8 replies [Last post]
Anonymous
I want to reinitiate a text with a girl I met a couple of weeks ago, she is sexy as fuck we went out on one date text back and forth but never set up another one she was in the process of moving that's why I stop hitting her up because I knew she was busy. This is how we left our last text convo

Me: So are you in love with me yet?

After 5 days without texting her

Her: Lol that's one way to start a convo!

Me:What can I say your lasting longer then I thought

Her:Lol :) well yay me! I've been so busy trying to find a place to call home!!

Me:How is your Brooklyn take over?

Her:Haven't taken over yet. We haven't found a place yet! Smh! It's getting close!

Me:I know a crackhead who is renting her cardboard box she just wants crack as a security deposit 

Her:Oh not a bad deal!!!!

Me:Just don't give up on Brooklyn and head up to the Boogie down

Her:Oh hell no that won't happen lol
That was sent nearly 2 weeks ago what are your thoughts on how I should reinitiate a text with her for her to want to hang out again or possibly we her new place and fuck :)
What kind of events or
What kind of events or occurrences take place around new move-ins. Craft some humor around it and shoot it off to her

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Marzzz (not verified)
2 weeks? What's your excuse
2 weeks? What's your excuse for 2 week gap?
Buddhagames's picture
I routinely don't text girls
I routinely don't text girls for 2 weeks or more. Life happens man, sometimes you just gotta let a number cool off and then reengage and everything is pretty again. Not sure what the point of your response was?

But then again, you ARE the Marzzz, so maybe you should just keep doin your thing ; )

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Marzzz (not verified)
No, I was just wondering
No, I was just wondering cause I never heard of much success with 2 week gaps with a girl you just met and the girl remembering you. But, since you do it all the time and works for you. I must rethink my shit.

Plus, I'm not just the Marzzz but a man with very dark desires topped with emotional herpes.
Buddhagames's picture
Yeah, I do it when I send an
Yeah, I do it when I send an iniital text, no response. Send one more, no response... then I'll wait a couple weeks or more and then just reenage with something super eye popping.

Cause if you just keep pounding on that initial door, you'll break it before it opens.

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Marzzz (not verified)
Yeah, I'm going to try it
Yeah, I'm going to try it sometime. I always give up after the second text gets no response.
Owitsparxx (not verified)
Quick update I took manwhores
Quick update I took manwhores advice and sent this

Me:I saw a bunch of illegals on the news getting arrested helping a women move were they with you?

Her:Omg did you really? And no I didn't have any help!

Didnt send anything else yet

If you have any good ideas shoot me one
PERFECT! Fuck nigger you did
PERFECT! Fuck nigger you did that well

Say like. "Ya I picked up a bunch of'em but you didnt need any help so I dropped them off in front of the police station. Viva la migra"

Being cruel and unusual is hot as fuck

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information