Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
4 replies [Last post]
Buddhagames's picture
Is NUTS bro. And I thought I was dealing with shit. I read that whole thing and I think it literally took me like 20 minutes.

Yo- for all of us that are giving up after like a couple hours, a couple days or even a couple weeks... fogetaboutit... This shit is never over.

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Buddhagames's picture
Also- how key is actual, live
Also- how key is actual, live phone conversation?

I've done it once or twice with daygame, but it's usually like RIGHT after, kind of as a joke and i just call them and say random shit, basically so that they know I'm a chill dude and that I'm having a good time.

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Did you just sign up for the
Did you just sign up for the membership? That's not for public viewing lol.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

That's what it takes to get
That's what it takes to get laid in the real world sometimes. Pussy isn't handed to you on a platter anymore after college ;)

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Buddhagames's picture
Yeah, I signed up. Def- worth
Yeah, I signed up. Def- worth it.

haha we'll see. I'ma graduate and in a year or two gonna be getting laid exponentially more than I am now ; ) ... But obviously it will only be thanks to you... obviously