Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
10 replies [Last post]
Me: You appear to be a match of mine and consequently would make a great companion in holy matrimony. Contact me back if you are interested in consensual sex for the sole purpose of reproduction...in the missionary position

Her: Ahh please I hope you aren't serious...you never know...

Me: I am serious that the sex must be both consensual and in the missionary position, the reproductive purpose is debatable
Her: Fair enough K where do I
Her: Fair enough

K where do I go from here lol?
Marzzz (not verified)
Girls on OKC and POF are
Girls on OKC and POF are socially retarded.

Not much conversational skills hence being on an online dating site. I usually just send my usual auto response for chicks that give me that one response bs. Most open up and know I know what's up.

"Not too sure what's with girls and the inability to write more than one word answers. Hmm..."
Ahh I dont wanna call her
Ahh I dont wanna call her out/challenge here...yet lol.

I was thinking "Kelsey. I am serious about our soul to soul connection and the ramifications it may have for our future life together and the propagation of our species. Please provide me with your personal contact information so we can begin to make plans."
Awesome lol. Not my style but
Awesome lol. Not my style but I'm sure it works on 1 girl out of 1000

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Ya Im real new to this online
Ya Im real new to this online shit dude, any recommendations about what to send after her last response? Need your help here
Marzzz (not verified)
Dude, I love your shit. Haha
Dude, I love your shit. Haha

Just have a way with words. I'd let you cherish me if I was a woman.
Me: Kelsey. I am serious
Me: Kelsey. I am serious about our soul to soul connection and the ramifications it may have for our future life together and the propagation of our species. Please provide me with your personal contact information so we can begin to make plans

Her: I would...except I think you might be crazy

What I'm wondering here is whether to keep going with the same frame, or should I backoff the weird shit. And if so, how should I back out of it?
Yes keep going
Yes keep going

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

What's your typical 2nd
What's your typical 2nd response in this lil msg chain?

Depends on the girl, but this
Depends on the girl, but this is the first time I've actually started using my own humour that me and my buddies laugh at in OKC shit, lol that infused with Jeffy's humour. So literally what you see posted here is all I've done, really new to this. Still playing around to see where the best place to go after the shock value of that opener is, generally.